Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Aways Quarelling With My Boo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aways Quarelling With My Boo (1386 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aways Quarelling With My Boo by swaggrbabe: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2011
i love my boyfriend so much but we keep Quarreling.i always don want to agree with whatever he says cos i don't want to feel chap or desperate and am gradually losing him.we have not talked on phone for abut one week and i don't want to be the first to call because i feel if he loves me he should call me no matter what.Any advise on what to do before i lose my man without been seen as desperate.Thank You All
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by skfa1: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2011
I think what is missing in this relationship is UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by 190: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2011
^^ And maturity cool cool
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by skfa1: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2011
^^ Yes Boss
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by swaggrbabe: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2011
solutions plssssss
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by 190: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2011
cool cool
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by r231(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2011
skfa1:

I think what is missing in this relationship is UNDERSTANDING.

190:

^^ And maturity cool cool

good points

swaggrbabe:

solutions plssssss

both of you need to grow up

you can be the bigger person by calling him and let him know whats on your mind

talk about the issues and find a solution
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by xynerise: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2011
You dont have to wait for him to call first angry
You guys are not ready to humble each other that is why you are having quarrels. Be the first to take a step and I bet you he will end the journey wink
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2011
@poster
Ok, let me get this straight:
You always disagree with what he says (whether right or wrong) Simply because you don't want to be seen "chap/desperate" and then you want HIM to crawl back to you?!

People like you (with your mindset) will always end up alone because, as we can all clearly see, you make NO DAMN SENSE.

SOLUTION: I suggest you call him back, get on your knees and apologize for being childish and hope that he hasn't found someone "normal" to date.
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by Nautillus(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
You dont love him, IF you do, you will let him win "sometimes"
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
^^ the fact that some people out there think of relationship as a "battle ground" with WINNERS and LOSERS is the reason why many r/ship fail these days. They clearly have no concept of being with someone.
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by 190: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2011
Nautillus:

as long as he wins in bed,

then yawa nor go gas undecided
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by breathless(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ poster, Stop being childish and grow up. You have turned your r/ship into a competition. I feel sorry if this is how you conduct yourself in all your r/ships. The result is what you`re getting now. He may have moved (I wish)
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by Basildon1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
Dear Swaggrbabe, I can bet a year's wages you are not going to change and most likely, he has second thoughts already. No offence  smiley
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by rully2: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2011
Nautillus:

Very good point!, Relationships are not always about proving u're on the right, letting him win sometimes does'nt mean u are cheap. And if i were u, i would'nt wait for him to call first, depending on just how important the relationship is to u, and he just might be waiting for u to do same, this shows that both of u are particular about''who wins on the argument''.

I think u both should really re-access your relationship, what u want and how u can understand each other better!
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
190:

as long as he wins in bed,

then yawa nor go gas undecided

gbam!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by Nekai(f): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
You will lose him, but the good news is you will learn for the future. That's what life is all about. He came into your life to show you that you need to modify your philosophy on love and relationships. Check this out, (I don't know who the original author is) it's called A Reason a Season or a Lifetime:

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.  When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly.  They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.  They may seem like a godsend, and they are.  They are there for the reason you need them to be.  Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die.  Sometimes they walk away.  Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.  What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled;  their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.  They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.  They may teach you something you have never done.  They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.  Believe it!  It is real!  But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.  Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway);  and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.  It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by deniyor: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
something fundamental is missing. You are not meant for each other.
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by iv4real(f): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
A relationship is not were u try 2 prove urself, if the quarelling continues then u will loose him. Advice , try accepting other peoples opinions, everybody is not supposed to see things the way u do.
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by tashanja(m): 7:09am On Apr 09, 2011
Poster = unecessary forming = man shortage cool
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by adamsrib(f): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2011
If you were him, would you call you?  Honey learn to choose your battles. Everything ain't that serious. Very few people want to fight all the time over every little thing. Sometimes you have to choose between being right, and being in a relationship.

It sounds to me like you have some self esteem issues. You are trying so hard not to appear to be desperate, but in reality you are. Work on you. Know what you will and will not put up with in a relationship, and let the rest go. You will be happier and live longer.
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by swaggrbabe: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2011
I love Naira land,you get the good advice,the insults but all are for ones good. i appreciate and thank everyone who talked to me in one way or the other,the advices are yeilding results.i would not know if i did not ask.THANKS TO ALL MY NAIRALAND PALS
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by Ranoscky(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2011
swaggrbabe:

i love my boyfriend so much but we keep Quarreling.i always don want to agree with whatever he says cos i don't want to feel chap or desperate and am gradually losing him.we have not talked on phone for abut one week and i don't want to be the first to call because i feel if he loves me he should call me no matter what. Any advise on what to do before i lose my man without been seen as desperate.Thank You All
Op pls, permit me laugh at the highlited above cos it was kinda funny! grin

back to topic - That is one problem with you gals. Always feeling unncessary pompous that I HATE WITH PASSION!
So, you mean if you call him 1st, then you'r now a cheap girl, is that what you were tryna say?. . .Are you fvcking kidding me?. . .K, lets do the maths. You werent cheap when he was helping you out in some Xpenses of whatever sorts, but now that it's time for reconciliation with eachother, you now seein yourself as a CHEAP gal to calling him 1st, right? undecided. . .WONDERMENT !!!

My sista, that is a childish thought if you ask me. Normally, it's always guys that calls their gf whenever they have a mis-understanding (cos it's always guys that approaches gals that they like at first date) but pls, dont go down that lane abeg, for the sake of lossing your man ( thats if he is not yet helping himself with som1 else all those while that you were feeling pompous).

tashanja:

Poster = unecessary forming = man shortage cool
Beliee dah!
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by Pweety4me(f): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2011
Grow up luv!
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by ebmulo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
Nekai:

You will lose him, but the good news is you will learn for the future. That's what life is all about. He came into your life to show you that you need to modify your philosophy on love and relationships. Check this out, (I don't know who the original author is) it's called A Reason a Season or a Lifetime:

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.  When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly.  They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.  They may seem like a godsend, and they are.  They are there for the reason you need them to be.  Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die.  Sometimes they walk away.  Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.  What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled;  their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.  They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.  They may teach you something you have never done.  They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.  Believe it!  It is real!  But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.  Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway);  and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.  It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Nekai i love you kiss
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by 2blunt: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2011
breathless:

@ poster, Stop being childish and grow up. You have turned your r/ship into a competition. I feel sorry if this is how you conduct yourself in all your r/ships. The result is what you`re getting now. [size=40
pt]He may have moved[/size] (I wish)
Basildon1:

HE HAS!

Dear Swaggrbabe, I can bet a year's wages you are not going to change and most likely, he has second thoughts already. No offence  smiley

so true
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by ShyOne(f): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
iv4real - completely agree
adamsrib - completely agree - your leading question - fantastic
Nekai - completely agree
And as usual Mr. BrownJay - nails it every single time - completely agree

To add to Nekai's last paragraph - here is a thought process - A LIFETIME means forever - for the rest of your life.

So in my mind - if someone is in my life for my lifetime - having cooperation, harmony, warmth and love throughout the home are MUCH MORE important to me than my having the upper hand, having the last word.

Basically I could care LESS how I look to others.  I only care how we look to each other. He gives in and I give in.

Desperate looking?  Do others opinion really matter that much to you?  How you look?  So I look desperate today and he looks desperate tomorrow - then we will just be 2 Desperados.   Saddle up.  Yippe, Yi Yay.
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by desholah(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
OP.
Both of yah/You especially need to grow up.
Re: Aways Quarelling With My Boo by MMM2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2011
just delete ur BF nos from ur fone.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Guilty? / Please help me, im on... / When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.