Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom (1101 Views)

A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend “may” Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
We have many ladies today who are in Marine Kingdom. In the Marine Kingdom, we have ladies from good churches, the ones that don't wear trousers or do make-up, the sexy ones, the ones that preach on the internet, the ones that flex, the ones that do prostitution etc.... Is your girlfriend from the Marine Kingdom? Please be sure so that you don't give her all your secrets, plans, business ideas, etc..m
Re: Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom by heendrix(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
spoked:
We have many ladies today who are in Marine Kingdom. In the Marine Kingdom, we have ladies from good churches, the ones that don't wear trousers or do make-up, the sexy ones, the ones that preach on the internet, the ones that flex, the ones that do prostitution etc.... Is your girlfriend from the Marine Kingdom? Please be sure so that you don't give her all your secrets, plans, business ideas, etc..m

Hmmm I really need to learn to keep things to myself lipsrsealed

But funny enough ion think you have to tell them Bfr they know those folks are seers

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom by anochuko01(m): 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
spoked:
We have many ladies today who are in Marine Kingdom In the Marine Kingdom, we have ladies from good churches, the ones that don't wear trousers or do make-up, the sexy ones, the ones that preach on the internet, the ones that flex, the ones that do prostitution etc.... Is your girlfriend from the Marine Kingdom? Please be sure so that you don't give her all your secrets, plans, business ideas, etc..m
Why are you exposing your marine kingdom people naa?
Let those with gf start making findings though.
Re: Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wahala for who get girlfriend. I'm a free agent and I feel so good.

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom by InfernoNig: 5:14am On Feb 18, 2021
You see them girls, fear them and fear who nor fear them.
Re: Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2021
grin grin
Nonexistent:

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
we're in this together my OG

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forgive Me, For I Have Simped / Father's Day Should Be Banned, See Why. / !,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.