Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Does She Really Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Loves Me? (1698 Views)

I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2021
Please ignore my errors.
There's this girl I love so much and I want to settle down with her. I've been a player all my life and this is the first serious relationship I'm keeping and bent on making it work. although so many people have told me that it won't work and I'm so scared because I'm really in love with her. Anyway she's a medical student and ever since she left for school things have changed, our communication has deteriorated, I've been the one doing all the calling tho I know she loves me but I'm not too sure on how much she does loves me. So fellow nairalanders please am I thinking too much or is my head messing up with me.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by PoliteActivist: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2021
No she does not really loves you.
When a woman loves you she'll keep at you.
She can't help it

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by InfernoNig: 5:04am On Feb 18, 2021
My People always say

The power of man can break a woman bone, but you see the silence of a woman, that alone can destroy a man destiny.

It is obvious, someone is showing her trips Or basically her school schedule is the cause,. But not withholding the fact that she's have little or no interest in you.

My advice, don't force anything in this life. Forget love, no love anywhere, just put in same energy she's putting in. If you are sincere with yourself, the right person will come

Peace

PS: Fear woman and fear who nor fear woman

3 Likes

Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Better continue being a player. It pays.
Once you fall in love bruh..you're done.

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by orisunmibare01(m): 6:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Na karma no gree you rest so. Your conscience dey prick you
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by orisunmibare01(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2021
SarutobiEky:
That's selfish and wicked. I pity your children.
Why not rather advice him to stay away from girls.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Temmylee01(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Shooooooooooooooooots

Issokay

Shora fobinrin ooh, oluwa awa pelu e. angry

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2021
tongue
Op,na your own guilty conscience nai dey haunt you so....
After using and dumping all your numerous previous babes,na now you think say your fowl no go lay cooked egg abi ?

In fact,you must be a modafvcking joker....

So Tay you don become simp wey dey call woman more than she dey call you.....No be your fault cha....But just like Ubunja once said,-"There's a unique pleasure that's in SIMPING"....
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2021
no such thing as love apart from that of your Mom..
better use ur head man
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by NextD18: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Anyway she's a medical student and ever since she left for school things have changed, our communication has deteriorated, I've been the one doing all the calling tho

She's a medical student. It's expected of her as a reasonable student to concentrate and prioritize her studies now that school has resumed, not playing love with a retired fvckboy.

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by phazotron(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2021
Elijayy:
Please ignore my errors.
There's this girl I love so much and I want to settle down with her. I've been a player all my life and this is the first serious relationship I'm keeping and bent on making it work. although so many people have told me that it won't work and I'm so scared because I'm really in love with her. Anyway she's a medical student and ever since she left for school things have changed, our communication has deteriorated, I've been the one doing all the calling tho I know she loves me but I'm not too sure on how much she does loves me. So fellow nairalanders please am I thinking too much or is my head messing up with me.

She loves you but doesn't call you

I pity you
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by blinking001(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
There's no such thing as love...it doesnt exist..love is like a mirage...an illusion that doesnt exist..
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by mosdii(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2021
women don't love you for who you are but what you have.

Never you think a Nigerian girl loves you because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by SarutobiEky(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
orisunmibare01:

That's selfish and wicked. I pity your children.
Why not rather advice him to stay away from girls.

Can you stay away from pussy?
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by azammi(m): 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Elijayy:
Please ignore my errors.
she loves you but not in love with you
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Lucrativress(f): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Elijayy:
Please ignore my errors.
Why not text or call her to set a schedule when she's free during the week that you can talk?
Schedule your talking time and make sure she sets the time
When you should worry is when she doesn't keep to the time she set.
You were a Player,I hope your heart gets broken even if once,at least make karma work small grin
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2021
PoliteActivist:
No she does not really loves you. When a woman loves you she'll keep at you. She can't help it
So I should move on
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2021
InfernoNig:
My People always say

The power of man can break a woman bone, but you see the silence of a woman, that alone can destroy a man destiny.

It is obvious, someone is showing her trips Or basically her school schedule is the cause,. But not withholding the fact that she's have little or no interest in you.

My advice, don't force anything in this life. Forget love, no love anywhere, just put in same energy she's putting in. If you are sincere with yourself, the right person will come

Peace

PS: Fear woman and fear who nor fear woman
Thanks Man.... I really appreciate your advice
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:37am On Feb 19, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Omo I'm really confused no doubt o.
when I was a player, I never for once had this kinda headache and now all my eggs are in one basket so I'm really scared
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:38am On Feb 19, 2021
orisunmibare01:
Na karma no gree you rest so. Your conscience dey prick you
Omo u take style get point there o.... I think my mind is just messing up with me
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:40am On Feb 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Op,na your own guilty conscience nai dey haunt you so....
After using and dumping all your numerous previous babes,na now you think say your fowl no go lay cooked egg abi ?

In fact,you must be a modafvcking joker....

So Tay you don become simp wey dey call woman more than she dey call you.....No be your fault cha....But just like Ubunja once said,-"There's a unique pleasure that's in SIMPING"....
Omo I'm so confused and I don't know what to do...
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:40am On Feb 19, 2021
SmellySperm:
no such thing as love apart from that of your Mom..

better use ur head man
Thanks Man....
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:42am On Feb 19, 2021
phazotron:

She loves you but doesn't call you
I pity you
This one wey u dey pity me so enh, e b like say the matter don tie gele
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2021
blinking001:
There's no such thing as love...it doesnt exist..love is like a mirage...an illusion that doesnt exist..
Please can you expanciate
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
women don't love you for who you are but what you have.

Never you think a Nigerian girl loves you because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Alright bro.... noted
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:44am On Feb 19, 2021
azammi:
she loves you but not in love with you
Is it possible to love someone and not be inlove with the person?
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by Elijayy(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

Why not text or call her to set a schedule when she's free during the week that you can talk?
Schedule your talking time and make sure she sets the time
When you should worry is when she doesn't keep to the time she set.
You were a Player,I hope your heart gets broken even if once,at least make karma work small grin
Alright Bro.... I'll do as u say. Thanks
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by SarutobiEky(m): 4:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Elijayy:

Omo I'm really confused no doubt o.
when I was a player, I never for once had this kinda headache and now all my eggs are in one basket so I'm really scared

Baba odikwa risky. The way that girl go use your head play ping pong ehn. You sef go think say Na crime you commit to fall in love. No go dey vulnerable, granted you love her, but my guy no go fall finish, fvxk with other bitches...keep them around in their numbers, else when she do you strong thing, you're fvxked my bro.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by azammi(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Yeah it is 100%
Elijayy:

Is it possible to love someone and not be inlove with the person?
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by phazotron(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Elijayy:

This one wey u dey pity me so enh, e b like say the matter don tie gele

Better gele.

Confront her.

If she no change, dump her sorry ass.

Students are an absolute no no
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by azammi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
phazotron:

Better gele.

Confront her.

If she no change, dump her sorry ass.

Students are an absolute no no
this thing that you said his true , one of my guy for school na big boy o , he get this fine babe since year 1 you no fit see that guy no see the babe now as we de final year during corona virus holiday babe go marry o , if you see my guy now ehn you go pity em baba don thin finish the thing finish em o . Dem no de trust girls wer de school o , majority of the girls for my department marry for corona period but most be de nack boys for school but na older men dem marry
Re: Does She Really Loves Me? by azammi(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
azammi:
this thing that you said his true , one of my guy for school na big boy o , he get this fine babe since year 1 you no fit see that guy no see the babe now as we de final year during corona virus holiday babe go marry o , if you see my guy now ehn you go pity em baba don thin finish the thing finish em o . Dem no de trust girls wer de school o , majority of the girls for my department marry for corona period but most be de nack boys for school but na older men dem marry
Guy use you head guy man no de guy guyman , she love you maybe to have sex and keep you as substitution , but the person she is in love with she go give a care , love , affection and even kill for but that guy is not you. Some girls the person dem de in love with na money he don scatter dem brain , Do You Have Money

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused:; What Should I Do? / The Cute Korean Ex Convict / Guys, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.