Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Parents Helped Me To Lose My V-CARD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Helped Me To Lose My V-CARD (347 Views)

I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Helped Me To Lose My V-CARD by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 18, 2021
My Parents Helped me To Lose My V-CARD

Hello everyone. Today I want to Share my Animated Story with you. My name is Elle and my parents recently gave me their blessing for me to lose my v*rginity. Do your parents forbid you anything? I’m really wondering because my parents don’t. Now I’m going to tell you what it feels like to be allowed to do absolutely whatever you want.

https://topsterstories.com/my-parents-helped-me-to-lose-my-v-card/

(1) (Reply)

Where Is That Abobi Guy, PH Guy Wey Come Lagos Begin Dey Chop All Them Lagos Gir / Have You Ever Felt Like You Were Not Good Enough No Matter What? Watch This! / Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.