Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Arab Men And Black Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arab Men And Black Women (58241 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arab Men And Black Women by jerrydate: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2011
If yes, i'll just say love is BLIND!
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by tashanja(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2011
The Lebanese community in Nigeria consists of both Christians and Muslims, like in Lebanon.

I have a few friends amongst them and know them quite well(many of them born here).

Unfortunately, its true, they are racists and in general reserve our women just fun, with a few exception who actually end up marrying them.

Even more rare is a Nigerian male having any kind of romanantic relationship/marriage with their daughters, it just never happens - though I know at least two exceptions where money seem to be factor.

Often when they choose to marry, they choose from within their local community here in Nigeria or go to Lebanon to look one, sometimes they even enter arranged marriage - usually, a nice village girl who they can easily mold to their taste is shipped over.

@ Poster
It may be possble you are one of the few exceptions; whatever, just be very cautious.
As somebody, already mentioned; a good sign is whether he is willing to introduce you to his family and if they'll accept you. Goodluck cool
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2011

Verily verily i say unto you

He will soon ask you to stop your job that he will take care of you and of-course he will

After Marriage you are bound to stay at home and Become ELEHA

Moving around in a black Garment for the rest of your time with him.
[/color]
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by Katy86(f): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ask your boyfriend!

There are a lot of Arabs here who are together with German women. I even know one black, arab couple but both are muslims.

Really not all Arabs are racists!
Even not all Nigerian are racists!

Just talk with him about his fear. I think you do not need to be afraid. wink
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by nanidee(f): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

He will soon ask you to stop your job that he will take care of you and of-course he will

After Marriage you are bound to stay at home and Become[b] ELEHA[/b]

[/color]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
Araboy you came on here the other night and disgraced yourself calling East Africans 'raped mixed breeds' and another member a 'Nigger' so you definitely have no shame playing 'kumbayah' on this thread. You, who claimed East Africans would be nowhere if not for the Arab dollar/influence, are an example of this very hate we are discussing.
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by orbaxy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
Op.

Forget it!. I live in the Middle East, i know the arabs.
Its never real. Even Afro-American ladies are ditched high and dry talkless of___

No matter how much you're swayed by love, Arabs often stick to their women,

NB: if the bros get money, enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by jasman1: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2011
I personally work with some of them in this federal building. The conversation about African women is nothing more than sex and how these girls make sure they're sexually satisfied. You must be very blind with love and I hope you remained blind because, if you know the truth, you'll be very ashamed of yourself. The love for Niggers as they call then is always what the girls can do sexually.Just make sure he use some protection because he'll be doing other Niggers too.you're just too blind to know You're a good sexual slave, the mom will love you too for that. Good luck
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by ragdollz: 12:20am On Apr 10, 2011
^^^Ooooucccchhhhh
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by aminalib(f): 1:05am On Apr 10, 2011
it's possible, i would say the same for any race even white guys,,will usually see black women as sexual pleasures but there are some that will be serious. there are many arab/lebanese men who will be with an african woman because(as in liberia) once u have a baby with a liberian u can owne land (it might have changed now) but they do that to owne land and businesses, have alot of babies and go back to their country and marry , my aunt married a lebanese/arab guy and had a baby with him, he opened a store in liberia for her, and he was very faithful to her, infact she is the one that treated him bad, and came to the usa, he eventually followed her to the us and now they are together again, so it depends on the person, but its very few in between.
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:19am On Apr 10, 2011
Verily Verily i say unto you lady

You are enjoying arab money Because really they are big spender but

Be ready to arab rules and regulation

Time shall tell

Re: Arab Men And Black Women by chic2pimp(m): 1:20am On Apr 10, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

After Marriage you are bound to stay at home and Become ELEHA
[/color]
I haven't laughed this much in a long while grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by Araboy(m): 1:25am On Apr 10, 2011
@mz You labeling of hate is just a defense mechanism to barricade yourself behind your Afro centric nationalist racist views you  should be ashamed of your bigotry and stupidity beside your ignorance of African culture were  grotesque Advocator and I had an argument on Nigerian forum not a Jamaican one so you disrespected Nigerians by your bias intervention you should be last one to speak on this matter on this forum you are neither African or Nigerian let the Nigerians put order in their house if they feel there need to they can do it without your help
From now on I will ignore you please crowl back to your hole and stop staring your nonsense
I thought you rather being occupied and hurt by the rejection you recieved on this forum  instead of attacking someone who doesn't care about who you are or what you think but I guess it's is just un autre déjà vu
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by nene1: 4:44am On Apr 10, 2011
@the OP are you a light-skinned igbo? If you are then that might help.

Anyway, I hope you haven't slept with him already. Is he a muslim or christian? The muslim ones I know do not usually marry women who have slept with them before marriage. A lot of arab men date black women to get free sex with no marriage commitment, but when it comes to marriage they tend to go find an arab virgin girl to marry. Arab men might be attracted to black women, but I don't feel it is a healthy attraction. Just sexual. Arab/black marriages are rare. In fact, I have never seen one. They rarely marry out of their race and the few who do marry white.
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by nene1: 4:47am On Apr 10, 2011
Araboy:

Actually Arabs like any other race can't be generalized Please don't listen to those who never set foot outside their country of origin and maybe have never used a passport to tell you Arab men don't date or marry black women
Prophet Mohamed himself his grandmother is Hajer a black Egyptian slave One of His wives Maria the mother of his son Ibrahim was also black and Christian
Mixed marriage between Arabs and blacks is dominant in places like Zanzibar Comoros Mauritania come to Saudi Arabia Qatar Kuwait where big part of the poupulation are either black or mixed
Prince bandar IBn Abdul Aziz ex Saudi Arabia ambassador to the USA his mother was black
Hassan King of Morocco his mother was black
Sadatt Egypt President his mother was black
Sultan Kabus King of The gulf state of Oman his mother was black from Tanzania 
My grand Mother from my mom side is black lady from Senegal married to my Grandpa  who is an Arab guy
Many Arabs guys find black women attractive are some of them racists ? Yes like everywhere there are bigots but the ones from the Gulf Yemen Jordan Palestine Syria are the most prejudice
is it Taboo ? Any one who marry outside his religion race age cast is generally shunned by the rest of the family but you can't help who you fall in love with or who you are attracted to

Except for Hagar, most of those black women were CONCUBINES NOT MARRIED to those arab men. Prince Bandar's mother was a servant in his father's household and Prince Bandar was born out of wedlock.

Yes you are right gulf arabs are the most racist. And ironically, they tend to be the darkest arabs as well.
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2011
Some of Our women have changed their focus from White Man to Arab Man.

Greener Pasture indeed.
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by ragdollz: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
Araboy:

@mz You labeling of hate is just a defense mechanism to barricade yourself behind your Afro centric nationalist racist views you  should be ashamed of your bigotry and stupidity beside your ignorance of African culture were  grotesque Advocator and I had an argument on Nigerian forum not a Jamaican one so you disrespected Nigerians by your bias intervention you should be last one to speak on this matter on this forum you are neither African or Nigerian let the Nigerians put order in their house if they feel there need to they can do it without your help
From now on I will ignore you[b] please crowl back to your hole and stop staring your nonsense [/b]
I thought you rather being occupied and hurt by the rejection you recieved on this forum  instead of attacking someone who doesn't care about who you are or what you think but I guess it's is just un autre déjà vu

Araboy, that's very unkind of you. I LIKE IT grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by rolchi(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
Jenny, I wish you well but be very careful, talk to your heart and listen to your head! I have been working in oil/gas since i completed my NYSC and trust me, I have seen, met and talked with many Lebanese. All manner, I have seen. I mean, I have seen all manner of persons!

Yes, there are exceptions, very well agree. But let me ask you, ho many Indian Men have you seen with a Nigerian Wife? Sister, I know a Lebanese who has worked in Nigeria for ages and could even travel on Nigerian roads to many place in this country by himself unaided, but he has a wife in Lebanon!

Look deeply, search seriously before you make the final choice (as there could be exceptions), but know this, he may one day succumb to the pressure from home (Dearie, it is possible).

Make allowances for all these and I wish you luck.
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by sorrytoo: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
The question should be

Is there any Nigerian women here Married to an Arab or knows anyone who is Married to an arab?

and my answer will be No
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 15, 2011
Araboy:

From now on I will ignore you please crowl back to your hole and stop staring your nonsense
I thought you rather being occupied and hurt by the rejection you recieved on this forum  instead of attacking someone who doesn't care about who you are or what you think  but I guess it's is just un autre déjà vu

Rejection from who you, Fstranger, Tosin or snitch azz Ragdollz (<< thanks for the heads up)? lol notoriously known nobodies? Why should I feel hurt because of being disliked by a pack of mumu imb3ciles? anyway ok. If it makes you feel better to label me an Afro.Centric sorry if it pisses you off to hear this but I sure am. I am black, I am proud and I won't back down. I don't have to be African or Nigerian, neither are you so what is YOUR point?   wink

Nothing you say about me can justify your actions. You need to look up the word 'bigotry' because you've clearly used it wrong. I never called Somalis a racial slur, YOU did.  wink How am I a bigot if I, KNOWING YOU TO BE AN ARAB, referred to you as my brother? Are you that dense? Have you any idea of the 'Far Mid East Blood' I am PROUD to have in my veins? Why would I hate you? undecided Bottom line is, You got called out, take it like a man (<<< pun INTENDED  tongue).

You can ignore me but my words have clearly stuck to you like Ragdollz to your nutz, so my mission is complete. Good riddance  cheesy cheesy.
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by ragdollz: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2011
Lol, the Jamo don KOLO grin grin grin grin.

FINALLLY!!!
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by Blazay(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2011
Sorry, not into interracial dating.
I will not even date/marry IGBO or YORUBA or HAUSA not to talk of "ARAB! cheesy
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by InkedNerd(f): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^ So, what is your ethnicity? Just curious.
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by Blazay(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^
Does it marrah? undecided
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by InkedNerd(f): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2011
Blazay:

^^^
Does it marrah? undecided

No, not really. I know that there are other ethnic groups in Nigerian besides Ibo's, Yoruba's, Hausa's, so I was just curious to know where you might be from. But if my curiosity offended you then I'm sorry undecided
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by Blazay(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

No, not really. I know that there are other ethnic groups in Nigerian besides Ibo's, Yoruba's, Hausa's, so I was just curious to know where you might be form. But if my curiosity offended you then I'm sorry undecided

Not offended at all.
I am from a combination of all those areas. . .so I know them extremely well. Enough to wash my hands off their curses to liberate myself.kiss
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by InkedNerd(f): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2011
Blazay:

Not offended at all.
I am from a combination of all those areas. . .so I know them extremely well. Enough to wash my hands off their curses to liberate myself.kiss

Hehehe, your a "tribal mutt" like me wink kiss

Anyway, I understand what you're saying cool

Oh and I'm glad your not offended.
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by Blazay(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, your a "tribal mutt" like me wink kiss

Anyway, I understand what you're saying cool

Oh and I'm glad your not offended.

*Hand shake* wink

Welcome aboard.
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by InkedNerd(f): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2011
Blazay:

*Hand shake* wink

Welcome aboard.

Thanks cheesy
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by 9jafetish(f): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2011
llemisy:

am nt trying to discourage yu but to be realistic nothing lik luv in arab man getting married to a black woman, arab nd chinesses are d most racist in d world yu dnt even think of his culture,religion,family and ibo girl for dat matter plz think twice b4 yu du dis so dat yu would,nt regret it,,,,.

lol i stay farrrrrrrrr away from arab men, they are disgusting.

i only like black african guys
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by jamest3(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
9jafetish:

lol i stay farrrrrrrrr away from arab men, they are disgusting.

i only like black african guys

Of course, that's all you can get grin grin
Re: Arab Men And Black Women by Princegemini(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2011
follow ur heart jo,
bt be prepared, just in case!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.