Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (79091 Views)

Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Angelfrost(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Well, this is likely untrue...

However, in the event that it is true, then it is a big shame on Nigerian army and Buhari especially.

How do you deploy a depleted Nigerian Army to quell non threats, while ignoring the glaring banditry and terrorism claiming lives if civilians and soldiers in the North?!!

So, it is now okay to negotiate with and pay bandits and terrorists, while killing people trying to protect their lands from these same marauders... Choi!!!

GEJ will be laughing his ass right now!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by banmee(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
God pls intervene in this country

Thats where the problem is. You all are expecting an imaginary being to come help clean up the mess you all made for yourselves
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Brimstone77: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
IPOB don buy market.
who bought the one you are facing from bandits in south west??

15 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by bigDickson(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Very convenient to celebrate impunity.

Igbos are terrorist, and have proven once again to be. Now they are wielding weapons and fighting against the Nigerian army.

Fulani apologist!!!... So the so called bandits are not terrorists? Show me a post of yours where you condemned the herdsmen killings. Show me a post where you called the so called 'bandits' terrorists... nkita lacha kwanya gi!

13 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Bluffly: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian military live training session
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by akokoniko: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
MISPLACED PRIORITY. ARMY WEN BOKO DEY KILL, NA ARMY BE THAT?
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by BrandBrainBox: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
theFilmtric:

And it won't be “Nigeria” against the SE
It would be the South against the North!
Rather, it's going to be Fulani vs the rest.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by franchasng: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
doctorherbal366:
tears on my eyes right now!
i repeat,

cursed be all of you that voted for this buhari,

all my eyes are filled with tears right now!
i just cant stop crying for my fellow Nigerians

i am an Igbo man but i am weeping bitterly for my brothers the yorubas.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

what is all this?

why are the Fulani's killing people?

because of this i have stand on my two feet's barefooted on the ground,

cursed be you buhari on the day you are born and on the day you shall die!

you shall forever eat dust!

your life shall be blown away like the light of a candle,

cursed be you for you have done this!

never again will you see the light of the day for you shall die a terrible death.

i call upon the powers of the ALMIGHTY GOD!
i call upon the ELOHIM!
and i call upon the I AM THAT I AM!

please grant me this request and kill this man for us,

because of this i want the youths to mobilize and head straight to aso rock in abuja!

i repeat i want the whole youths to mobilize and head to aso rock in abuja!

lets go take off the head called buhari.

for he shall die a miserable death!

as for those still suporting this buhari here in this forum

you all shall die by strange sicknesses and you shall eat dust all the days of your life's.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

our cries have reached up to the heavens and the LORD shall avenge our deaths!

cursed be all buhari supporters for this,
cursed be the day you all are born!

i am crying here right now!
i repeat,
i am crying bitterly here right now!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i am shouting at the same time still crying!

i feel like i have let everyone down in this forum,

please where is tinunbu when you needed him the most?

please where is atiku when we needed him the most?

now i know all what nnamdi kanu was saying was pure truth,

the man envisioned the future and started giving us strict warnings about this buhari but we never listened!

ahhhhhh but we never listened!
what a life of regrets and sadness.

but all hope is not lost,

i want the whole youths of Nigeria to head now to aso villa and destroy the whole place!

i repeat,

i want the whole youths of Nigeria to head now to aso villa and destroy the whole place!

since buhari wants to kill us all,

let us be the first to get rid of him and kill him!

buhari because you have done this your days on this earth are numbered!

you shall die for this!

please lets start commenting everywhere in all social media handles,

#terroristBuhari

this man wants to kill us all and gift all our lands to his useless Fulani brothers.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

never will that ever happen,
lets impeach this buhari today by force!
we are the people and we have the power!

#terroristBuhari

your days on earth are numbered!
I join my faith with your faith. Cursed be upon Buhari and his generations that ever support or remained silent as he spills innocent blood all over Nigeria.

Cursed upon all his supporters, may sorrows never depart from the house of anybody that is willingly supporting Buhari and his ineptitude and glaring nepotism and wickedness to fellow humans

9 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by MrWTF(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
doctorherbal366:
i repeat,

what is all this?

never again will you see the light of the day for you shall die a terrible death.

i call upon the ELOHIM!

because of this i want the youths to mobilize and head straight to aso rock in abuja!

you all shall die by strange sicknesses and you shall eat dust all the days of your life's.

i repeat,

the man envisioned the future and started giving us strict warnings about this buhari but we never listened!

i repeat,

you shall die for this!

#terroristBuhari

this man wants to kill us all and gift all our lands to his useless Fulani brothers.

#terroristBuhari

grin

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by geedrone: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
UmuEri:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/orlu-soldiers-esn-members-in-gun-battle/

Shehu Garba’s Presidency and his accomplices, please leave Orlu now.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Mrhonesty: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
[Buhari is evil. He left his terrorists and kidnapers brothers and sent helicopters to fight ESN. God bless ESN for bringing down the helicopter. I'm Yoruba but the marginalization of the Igbos is unbeareable.
quote author=UmuEri post=99196396]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/orlu-soldiers-esn-members-in-gun-battle/[/quote]
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Gadaluck(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Never4getU:
Hausa using Nigerian military to prosecute an unnecessary gun battle all in defense of fulani herdsmen. Everyone know how deteriorated our security situation is in the country hence need for person to gear up their safety.

If the military can channel same energy into fighting on the field against bandits, herders and Boko Haram, perhaps Nigeria maybe living in peace now.

This is highly unacceptable and southern leaders needs to speak up against this. We can't allow north to enslave us.

It's high time we take the bull by the horns and damn the consequences.

Fulani hersmen have been on killing spree for more than 6yrs now but govt have feign ignorance into their activities even when they are caught and taken to the police they get olive oil and are release into the same environment of their victims causing people's untimely death.

What shock me is the ineptitude of the senate in the face of this brazen genocide against the citizens of Nigeria.

North should watch it, war favours no1 and it won't be business as usual if another civil war plague this country once again.

I'm a Yoruba man, I rather fight to die for my southern brothers than allow some animals get away with messing us up. We should rise up against this obvious oppression skew to keep us in perpetual low life and humble pie in favor of the north.

A real dude spotted
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by BigDawsNet: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
I don't believe it Biafran war 2
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Buhari tot middle belt wil support his nepotism. We are standing with south or we stand alone

6 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Neddstark: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
UmuEri:
We are watching

Modified....

Breaking: ESN shoots down Military attack Helicopter

Fake image. If you believe this. You can believe anything.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by geedrone: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a terrorist

Buhari is Shehu Garba.

Did the NASS declare war which Shehu Garba is fighting in Orlu?

Where is the NASS as this illegal war goes on?

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Gadiola2(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fulani Herdsmen are killing innocent citizens at freewill
Iswap and Bokoboyz killing military personnels
while zootopia military forces are busy fighting a security outfit that is not a threat to the citizens
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
UmuEri:
We are watching

Modified....

Breaking: ESN shoots down Military attack Helicopter

Paper helicopter grin grin grin

Dey there st deceive yourself
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Regex: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
doctorherbal366:
i repeat,

what is all this?

i call upon the ELOHIM!

i repeat,

i repeat,

you shall die for this!

#terroristBuhari

#terroristBuhari

The curse will not work. I am not saying this because of tribal or anything ht that curse itself does not work. Oh and, if God was sensitive enough he would never allow such to take place. Lord, God are powerless. Nothing can be done.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Simbrixton(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:
I'm getting reports that ESN has shot down a Nigerian military helicopter
beautiful
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by geedrone: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Military authorities in Nigeria said that Nigerians should defend themselves.

Why then is ESN a special target for the Presidency?

10 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
MsAllison:
beautiful
you will regret it.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Saao(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehehe Shiite will be better when Colonel Sule Danburuba and DCP Musa danladi descend on you
same people under attack by bokoboys?
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Gadiola2(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
ESN beating Zoologist armed forces

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by IAMPEDRO: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
UmuEri:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/orlu-soldiers-esn-members-in-gun-battle/
See joke oh, you left the real criminals and now you're facing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Tranquillity360: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
jrusky:
Sorry how come ESN now turned geurilla army with guns to the point of face off with Nigeria Army? In as far I want the army to focus on Bandit, fula herds and Boko haram that does not mean ESN should be in trade of war with the Army.

This is not how Amotekun runs their unit. Even hisbah are not run in these manner. One thing my people should realised is ipob miscreants will send many innocent igbos to their early grave.

No single security unit under any igbo indegene in Federal level, taken up arms these way its like given the govt of nepotism in power to unleash their horror with no remorse and UN can not do nada shit I swear.

Pls is this how Nigerians will vote igbo man for presidency I have said it over and over that for igbo man to rule this country will be a miracle because anytime geniue igbos are trying to mend the situation and stage come back to national politics these idiots ipob will destroyed it.
So Ipob is the reason you have not be president of nigerarea for more than 50 years.

8 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by joshjc(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
We don't need another crises Nigeria,
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by tishbite41(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
jrusky:
Sorry how come ESN now turned geurilla army with guns to the point of face off with Nigeria Army? In as far I want the army to focus on Bandit, fula herds and Boko haram that does not mean ESN should be in trade of war with the Army.

This is not how Amotekun runs their unit. Even hisbah are not run in these manner. One thing my people should realised is ipob miscreants will send many innocent igbos to their early grave.

No single security unit under any igbo indegene in Federal level, taken up arms these way its like given the govt of nepotism in power to unleash their horror with no remorse and UN can not do nada shit I swear.

Pls is this how Nigerians will vote igbo man for presidency I have said it over and over that for igbo man to rule this country will be a miracle because anytime geniue igbos are trying to mend the situation and stage come back to national politics these idiots ipob will destroyed it.
God punish u and 'Igbo presidency'.

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by habsydiamond(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
In case u don't know, they are playing India film for u ooo
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Gadiola2(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by DropsMic(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
doctorherbal366:
i repeat,

Ogbeni shut the fck up... If curses dey work the crop of politicians currently ruling Nigeria would have died a long time ago.... So please just shut the fck up

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Onyeka8: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:
I'm getting reports that ESN has shot down a Nigerian military helicopter

Amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.