Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State (22087 Views)

Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by BiggySmalz(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2011
why don't we use this medium to give the NSA advice or tips on how to catch the perpetrators of this shameful act.  I am sure somebody out there knows something.
You can create another id, then use it to give out detailed informations that will lead to the arrest of the bad guys that are behind this evil act.
I am sure their are Government officials on this forum and I believe they will take it on.

May the souls of the victims of Nigerian democracy rest in peace
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Gbenge77(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2011
Pathetic!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by dremoney(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2011
BiggySmalz:

why don't we use this medium to give the NSA advice or tips on how to catch the perpetrators of this shameful act.  I am sure somebody out there knows something.
You can create another id, then use it to give out detailed informations that will lead to the arrest of the bad guys that are behind this evil act.
I am sure their are Government officials on this forum and I believe they will take it on.

May the souls of the victims of Nigerian democracy rest in peace

are you sure govt officials have your time?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by ogb5(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2011
It a shame that Nigerians can open their eyes and kill young promising corpers whose only crime is that they chose to serve their country in the time when stedfast people are needed to solve the problem of vote rigging in the country.

And what do we hear on NL, instead of condemnation of the senseless act, people are here blaming the govt as if the govt did the bombing. Someone somewhere certaining have information that will lead to the arrest of the idiots causing these pains to our fellow citizens, but instead of speaking out, they cover up crimes just because they are either of thesame tribe, from thesame region or of thesame religion.

I wish we can have a good security network in Nigeria, where they will keep tabs on every one who is likely to forment trouble and make them pay each time they commit a crime.

but who can mindlessly kill graduate corp members, if not those who believe that western education is sin, whose religion preaches violence, who mix religion and politics.

Boko Haram and CPC the party of violence need to be watched closely.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by reindeer: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
Read well.Peope will not blame the government for the bombing, no proof of that, what they can be blamed for is not tackling the menace. It has been one time too many. The government is surely not living up to its responsibility of protecting the people, something a president swears to.
The inept and useless government of GEJ has showm it is incapable of either accepting responsibility or for that matter, doing anything about it.
Shame on them.

Please people, go out and vote Buhari and CPC, let us chase out this clueless govt.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by agabaI23(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
Yea, when they arrested Lado, you called it opposition witchhunting.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Winnerslfc(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
Nigerians should learn how to deal with problems rather than running into illogical conclusions.
Obviously, we are not here to discuss political parties so I think we all should stop pronouncing the name of political parties like PDP and focus on the problem itself.

I can say its very unfortunate that Nigeria is becoming something else.
Just yesterday, we got a big shocker for the first time in Kaduna state when some folks that look like Aphganistans attempted detonating some bombs somewhere around Mando area. They however ran out of luck when the bombs exploded in their hands leaving one of them dead and two others injured.
we shall overcome.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by ogb5(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
reindeer:

Read well.Peope will not blame the government for the bombing, no proof of that, what they can be blamed for is not tackling the menace. It has been one time too many. The government is surely not living up to its responsibility of protecting the people, something a president swears to.
The inept and useless government of GEJ has showm it is incapable of either accepting responsibility or for that matter, doing anything about it.
Shame on them.

Please people, go out and vote Buhari and CPC, let us chase out this clueless govt.

enemies of the govt promise to make the country ungovernable unless the president chickens out of the election and does not contest. they bomb campaign rally of the president party, they bomb government workers preparing for the election and the right response from you is to blame the govt, reward thesame opposition by voting them in. Your logic is grand.

But for me no amount of bombs by the opposition will make me vote for them. Bombs and violence do not sway me.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by agabaI23(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
Winnerslfc:

Nigerians should learn how to deal with problems rather than running into illogical conclusions.
Obviously, we are not here to discuss political parties so I think we all should stop pronouncing the name of political parties like PDP and focus on the problem itself.

Just yesterday, we got a big shocker for the first time in Kaduna state when some folks that look like Aphganistans attempted detonating some bombs somewhere around Mando area. They however ran out of luck when the bombs exploded in their hands leaving one of them dead and two others injured.
we shall overcome.

Amen
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by henry4uall(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
ANOTHER BOMB EXPLOSION IN A POLLING BOOTH 300 METER AWAY FROM MY HOUSE, OLD GRA WARD MAIDUGURI BORNO STATE. WE DONT KNOW THE LEVEL OF CASUALTY AT THE MOMENT. PLS PRAY FOR US!!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
ogb5:

enemies of the govt promise to make the country ungovernable unless the president chickens out of the election and does not contest. they bomb campaign rally of the president party, they bomb government workers preparing for the election and the right response from you is to blame the govt, reward thesame opposition by voting them in. Your logic is grand.

But for me no amount of bombs by the opposition will make me vote for them. Bombs and violence do not sway me.

Word. cool
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by prodam(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2011
i guess they stop using corpers for the jobs,
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by reindeer: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2011
ogb5:

Enemies promise to make the nation ungovernable?and the president and commander in chief with all the security apparatus of the state at his disposal can only pray criminals repent?
And you are still assuming the opposition did this without any concrete proof because the president was sure ''it wasn't MEND''?
It is not a reward for the opposition, it is the disgust that someone with the almighty Nigerian security apparatus can't even manage them well enough to provide answers, it is an annoyance with the status quo that while people were dying in jos, he was busy campaigning showing no care, it is annoyance with a system that claims it was IBB and Dokpesi only to turn round and claim they were his ''fathers'' and even make one of them a campaign manager. So you see my friend, it is not blaming the govt for the crime, no, it is blaming the govt for its seeming disability in bringing the crimes to justice.Can you tell me what became of the independence day bomb blast investigations?You want to reward this ineptitude by voting them in again for another round of mindless rabble and talk of action but not one concrete step.
Your logic my friend, is ''grander''
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
^
Don't worry, many are getting caught.

Beaf: Nigerians would love to know why Yar Adua's cabal (Turai, Kurfi, Tanimu Yakubu, Ruma etc etc) and the likes of Muhammed Abacha feel so cozy in CPC. We would like to know why their arrival has coincided with a massively increased level of bombings and shootings in the North.

[size=14pt]Mohammed Lado was caught bombing. . . He has been arraigned in court. He is a senior CPC man! Why?
Why is the first Suleja bomb thrower a CPC member? 11 kids died.[/size]

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/18555-suleja-bomb-blast-court-remands-cpc-assembly-candidate-in-sss-custody

Some Buhari people - "Its a primitive World, where we tell lies and throw stones and bombs!
If no Northern consensus candidate stands a chance, we will make the country ungovernable!
"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by marcus1234: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by jmaine: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2011
henry4uall:

ANOTHER BOMB EXPLOSION IN A POLLING BOOTH 300 METER AWAY FROM MY HOUSE, OLD GRA WARD MAIDUGURI BORNO STATE. WE DONT KNOW THE LEVEL OF CASUALTY AT THE MOMENT. PLS PRAY FOR US!!!!!!!

My God . . . . Still hoping it's not true cry cry
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by prodam(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2011
we are the cause of our problems, if we were to make a research about this killings it will definitely be that:
they are done by Nigerians
by young ones, the youth and other support groups who are decieved by the agenda of a candidate
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Defender1: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
Winnerslfc:

I agree with you that we focus on the problem. THE PROBLEM IN NIGERIA IS PDP

[/quote]
[quote]
we shall overcome.

To bring people from Afghanistan you need money. No be luxury bus them go take. Na flight ticket. ALL d PDP governors get that kind of money. They get N250 Million naira every month for security vote.
So part of the problem is that the PDP governors and senators can very easily spend N5 Million even N50 Million naira to fly mercenaries into Nigeria to detonate bombs.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by skkutty: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
If these things are not addressed now, our present leaders are either calling for a full blown revolution or a bloody military coup.
Ooh poor Corpers that were out to serve their Fatherland.
It is unfortunate
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kenyy: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
yomifoster:

,  I keep thinking why everything is happening in the North where some people have preached chaos sometime ago, 

Get your facts right; you cannot be more 'Niger Deltan' than me having spent 6years in Uniport(Bsc & Msc), more than 15years in Bayelsa and my dad's house 50metre from an oil well. For your information VIOLENCE has been unprecendented in my state, Bayelsa since 2010(GEJ's year of worse years ahead). Besides, there was bombing in my state just a few days ago, though not widely reported for political reasons and the fact that Nigerian Editors were in Abuja busy collecting their share from the National Cake baked by Nigerians, shared by GEJ for PDP and Co. Lest I forget, please be informed that we the Core Niger Deltans were ready to die for GEJ if he had not succeeded Yar' Adua, but now we know better by hindsight.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
Kenyy:

Get your facts right; you cannot be more 'Niger Deltan' than me having spent 6years in Uniport(Bsc & Msc), more than 15years in Bayelsa and my dad's house 50metre from an oil well. For your information VIOLENCE has been unprecendented in my state, Bayelsa since 2010(GEJ's year of worse years ahead). Besides, there was bombing in my state just a few days ago, though not widely reported for political reasons and the fact that Nigerian Editors were in Abuja busy collecting their share from the National Cake baked by Nigerians, shared by GEJ for PDP and Co. Lest I forget, please be informed that we the Core Niger Deltans were ready to die for GEJ if he had not succeeded Yar' Adua, but now we know better by hindsight.   

You have been copying and pasting this crap all over NL. Dude, anytime there is crisis, aboki's like you claim ND. Are you ashamed of where you are really from?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by jmaine: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
Defender1:

I agree with you that we focus on the problem. THE PROBLEM IN NIGERIA IS PDP

To bring people from Afghanistan you need money. No be luxury bus them go take. Na flight ticket. ALL d PDP governors get that kind of money. They get N250 Million naira every month for security vote.
So part of the problem is that the PDP governors and senators can very easily spend N5 Million even N50 Million naira to fly mercenaries into Nigeria to detonate bombs.

The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians cos the PDP is made up of Nigerians and because most corrupt and feisty politicians also cross carpet at will to other parties if they feel their objective will be served. Ayo Arise - a known terror ( ACN - PDP), Hon Obahiagbon ( PDP -ACN), Atiku we all know his stint in the ACN, Achike Udenwa a corrupt fella who was being criticized is now a CPC strongman formerly of the PDP , Akpan Udoedehe - also fierce  (PDP-ACN) . Ambassador Musiliu Obanikoro ( AC- PDP) and many others we can mention. oops ! i for forgot the Late Chuba Okadigbo - (PDP - ANPP) and Buhari  former running mate . so you see

When the morals and believe system of the man next door is corrected then we can begin to harness our potential as country .
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kenyy: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
We just voted in my ward in Bayelsa against our Common Known Enemies.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Ivynwa(f): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
Quote by Efisher
We need to drop this blame game for once and think as human beings! At least on this thread if not any other. A lot f effort has been put into this process. If it goes wrong, everybody is a loser. Corpers may have been killed in this blast. Who knows Gaddafi may be fueling this crisis from anywhere he is! Besides, a lot of military gadgets were intercepted some days ago from somewhere only God knows. We may be at war and not know it yet.

I am beginning to agree with that bolded statement, if bombs now explode randomly anywhere in Nigeria then a war must be going on, the only thing here is that only one group of the warring units is aware of the war. What is going in our country? What is all this CRAZINESS all in the bid for power and money? kiss embarassed angry embarassed kiss
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kelvin0(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
i personally helped about 50 coppers 2 secure d inec adhoc staff recruitment job wen i was working at a cafe in suleja b4 leaving 4 school and i know almost all of dem, dis is a very bad development. Let us all join our hands and say no to all dis violence and inhumanity instead of throwing blames at people 4 now.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by ebonyjoy1(f): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
My Heart Bleeds. Killing of innocent coopers after spending years in the University for WHAT? May the wrath of God Visit all that are involved, RIP to the coopers may they rest in peace.May God grant their families divine condoence.

LETS VOTE RIGHT NIGERIANS . LET THEIR DEATHS NOT BE IN VAIN.

NIGERIA WE NEED A CHANGE. VOTE FOR CHANGE
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kenyy: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2011
Kelvin0:

, Let us all join our hands and say no to all dis violence and inhumanity
That is exactly what we have been doing by saying NO to 12YEARS of political ineptitude, prostitution and inactivity. Do not forget that More INSECURITY=More SECURITY Vote; so either head or tail,
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
Arms and legs of a policewoman were blown off and eyes of a presiding officer plucked out in midday blast at Ungwar Doki, Maiduguri

http://twitter.com/daily_trust

Aboki, killing innocent Northerners. Elsewhere in Nigeria, the elections are peaceful.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
Aboki, killing innocent Northerners.

the sort of rancid , bizarre and idiotic tribalism we have come to expect from gej's chief thug
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by prodam(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
this issue we are discussing is a very important and sensitive issue, paramount to our dear nation
its a pity that the people ivolved, are not even aware of all this struggles and brainstorming going on here in nairaland
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by gymer(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
May the soul of the departed rest in peace (Amin).
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by efisher(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2011
[size=16pt]No "serving" corps member died in Suleja - NYSC DG[/size]

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has denied media reports that many corps members died in Friday's explosion at the INEC office in Suleja, Niger.

The Direcor-General of the scheme, Brig.-Gen. Ismaila Tsiga, however, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in a telephone interview on Saturday that two ex-corps members died in the blast.

Tsiga also told NAN that eight serving corps members were injured in the incident and were responding to treatment in hospitals.

Sections of the Nigerian media had reported that between six and 25 serving corps members died in the Friday evening explosion, which occured as INEC officials, including corps members, gathered to collect voting materials for Saturday's National Assembly election.

The explosion had forced INEC to postpone Saturday's election in Suleja. (NAN)

http://www.dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16507:no-corps-member-died-in-suleja-nysc-dg&catid=76:election-2011&Itemid=163

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government / Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) / Ondo State Govt Partners With German Firm To Build $1.1billion Medical City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.