Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Secret Of Copywriting 1c - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret Of Copywriting 1c (152 Views)

+18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon / How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] / Secret Of Copywriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Copywriting 1c by Anthonyuzor(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2021
Imagine every morning the minute you woke up, I gave you $1440 to spend for the day.

And at the end of every day, I took back what you didn’t spend.

You’d make sure you spent every last dollar, wouldn’t you?

Well, every day you get 1440 minutes.

It’s up to you how you use them, and no matter what you do, the next day, you get another 1440 minutes.

You can’t save your minutes for a rainy day.

And you can’t access tomorrow's minutes today.

But guess what,

Successful people like Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, and Bill Gates all get 1440 minutes too.

The difference is in how they use their time.

I get more done in one day than most people get done in one year.

Why?

Because I use little known secrets I reveal in my program “Secret of Copywriting"

I know you are asking what is Copywriting?, What is it all about?.

Well Copywriting is simply means selling with words. Selling can be anything be it physical products or digital products.

There are so many benefits of Copywriting

� It's a high income skills: There is different between high income job and high income skills, High income skills will take financial status to another level, you will earn 6-7 figures with Copywriting. As a Copywriter, u can work as a consultant, work in upwork, Fiverr with top foreign clients. In Fiverr , 1000 words copy is not less than $15, if you write one copy per day , you will earn more than 120k per month by writing just one copy per day, then think of it that you are writing three copy per day, or when you work in both upwork and Fiverr.

�A distinct advantage of becoming a copywriter is that it’s a reachable goal for anyone. You don’t need to have a college degree to find well-paid work as a copywriter.

OTHER BENEFITS OF COPYWRITING

� You will have plenty of work. You can work in a company, organization etc,

� Flexibility

WHAT YOU WILL BENEFITS FROM THE CLASS

� You will learn how to make your customer beg you to sell to them(irresistible offer)

� You will learn how to increase your sales by 10X using leads, traffic generation and social media

� You will learn how to create digital products and how to sell them like crazy

� How to write a copy that sells

� How to write 1000 word copy in 15mins in Fiverr

� You will learn how to create an approved upwork account

�You will learn how to create an outstanding Fiverr account and gigs

BONUSES

� You will get E-books worth 150k

� You will get videos

� Free Graphic design class

� Certificate

VENUE:

� On a closed WhatsApp group

DATE:

� The class will start on Saturday 20th Feb to Saturday 20th March

GAURANTEES:

� You will get your money back if you didn't get 10X what you paid

TUITION FEE:

� Price for the class 5k but you can get it at 1k if you pay before 12noon on Saturday 20th Feb

HOW TO GET STARTED:

� Pay to
Uzoeshi Anthony
UBA

Send proof of payment and full name to

(1) (Reply)

This Is Today's Anniversary / Nill / Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.