Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys (4477 Views)

Red Pill Is Turning Me Into Gay / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by blinking001(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lol
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Remijuice: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
fati2001:

yes you love her because YOU NEVER SEX HER AND SHE NEVER BILL YOU

Fatality!
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
hahahahahaha so dis one come be problem for you - some people sha grin grin

Keep your head down and hustle good, eat good and look fresh in your ride, bank account and house - nobody go tell the girl make e come beg you
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Georgekyrian(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tell her is getting boring that you'll soon move on, if she like you she will come back
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Snow02: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
JudgeKronos:

a vagina person said she doesn’t want to be your liability, and you have been begging her since yesterday...? Mr. Simpson
I just spilled my drink reading this LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Jeon(f): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
fati2001:

yes you love her because YOU NEVER SEX HER AND SHE NEVER BILL YOU

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
I have know her since 2017 but we don't talk.

Two weeks ago I met her again and I collected her num.
We talked for few days and chat.

So yesterday I decided to ask her out, I Visit her and I actually ask her out, She didn't say anything than We should talk about it on WhatsApp. I didn't want to accept but cuz of my work I need to accept that we talk about it on WhatsApp.

Now since yesterday, she has been telling me that she haven't know me enough, she needs to know me first.
This morning she said she is not interested in a relationship for now, and again she needs to know something's about me first.

I don't stay long on girls, Me begging and trying to confuse her since yesterday is getting boring already. I am confused, I love her sincerely,

Should i just Ghost her and her knowing knowing words.
or
I should keep trying. I am looking like a SIMP already and I hate it.

Why you dey make her feel like Jesus? Don't call or text her again. Even if she later tries to reach you don't be interested let her work for your attention. Girls plenty no dey dull.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by AkuOlisa: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
OMOJOHN001:
I have know her since 2017 but we don't talk.

Two weeks ago I met her again and I collected her num.
We talked for few days and chat.

So yesterday I decided to ask her out, I Visit her and I actually ask her out, She didn't say anything than We should talk about it on WhatsApp. I didn't want to accept but cuz of my work I need to accept that we talk about it on WhatsApp.

Now since yesterday, she has been telling me that she haven't know me enough, she needs to know me first.
This morning she said she is not interested in a relationship for now, and again she needs to know something's about me first.

I don't stay long on girls, Me begging and trying to confuse her since yesterday is getting boring already. I am confused, I love her sincerely,

Should i just Ghost her and her knowing knowing words.
or
I should keep trying. I am looking like a SIMP already and I hate it.

Op you are not looking like a simp you are a FULL blown SIMP and the unfortunate thing is that you don't even know you're a SIMP.

A true Red piller would have STOPPED communicating with her the moment she said she's not interested in a relationship.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by AkuOlisa: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
OMOJOHN001:
Advice needed please guys.

I don't even know what else to tell her again.
I have said all I can yet she is still adamant.

Imagine a SIMP Thinking he is something else.

By begging and trying to convince her to date you, you only succeeded in exposing how insecure you are both mentally and emotionally.

By trying to convince her you just reduced your manliness by 50%.

Op you are not acting like a Simp, you are a certify SIMP.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by AkuOlisa: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Fahdiga:
You are already a simp for life. no going back bro. your reward is in heaven

The fact that the Op doesn't he is a SIMP is extremely alarming.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by TheVictim01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
The "keep trying and don't give up on" love" "crew will befall on you. Believe you me, girls can sense genuine intentions projected in the form of " love" She wants you to have her and give her the tag of "she's not cheap"

OMOJOHN001:
Advice needed please guys.

I don't even know what else to tell her again.
I have said all I can yet she is still adamant.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2021
Berezuski:
Some people get problems sha
She Has No Interest In U. Throw Ur Net Elsewhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me / Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. / My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.