Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me (4484 Views)

I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by VawulencPromaxx: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hi fellow nairalanders, I am in a deep trouble and I wish you give me a good advice.

My aunty always comment my looks and appearances in an unusual way and I find it disgusting. Recently she developed the habit of invinting me to her house in the absence of her husband and children. Sometimes she storms into my room half naked without exuscuse.

My aunty always say I am the most handsome guy in the world and I know that. I am very handsome but I don't want to sleep with her. Her advances has won my heart and I am in love with her. One more trial and I will sleep with her. Please advise me on how to do.

My pictures below to verify my Handsomeness.

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Messi1: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wonders has finally ended.

VawulencePromax you are crazy, e remain to run to the street naked.

What the fuck_ did I read?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by TheFreshVanilla: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Fool, she will use you for rituals. What does an old aunty want from a young boy with little dicckkk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by BarrTheKing: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Finally, diswan don run mad!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Chris2863(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Iberiberism
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Onucs(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pipu always coming on Nairaland seeking advice on how to misbehave. WTF

How did we get here?

Your aunty no even get taste sef.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Stillwhites(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
VawulencPromaxx:
Hi fellow nairalanders, I am in a deep trouble and I wish you give me a good advice.

My aunty always comment my looks and appearances in an unusual way and I find it disgusting. Recently she developed the habit of invinting me to her house in the absence of her husband and children. Sometimes she storms into my room half naked without exuscuse.

My aunty always say I am the most handsome guy in the world and I know that. I am very handsome but I don't want to sleep with her. Her advances has won my heart and I am in love with her. One more trial and I will sleep with her. Please advise me on how to do.

Are you okay? Like, do you still reason with your brain?

So disgusting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Neverslumber(f): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Handsomeness confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Rolexxxy(f): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Men are all scums.

Those things are not good for us women. Every man has a rape tendency. See how this one want to rape his aunty. He is only seeking for validation.

2 Likes

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Messi1: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Neverslumber:
Handsomeness confirmed.
Na real confirm handsome guy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
VawulencPromaxx:

lol you won't. The day you will try to your hand will freeze and your feet will be stuck to the ground. You're around 21 right? You will grow out of it
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by SlayerOfSatanst: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
VawulencPromaxx:

First of all, your anty is taunting your appearance.
Secondly, she see that you are sex-stsrved.
Third, you need someone to pamper you or else depression will kill you.

If you think you are handsome, then Handsomeness has another meaning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Bluezy13(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tomorrow this mumu go begin dey post "I have 15M in my account and I don't know weda to throw it away in a small business or buy a land" or "please help me chose weda to buy 20M car or a house for my father or 35M land to build a house"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
You be fine boy jaree.
Enjoy yourself while it last.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by 2special(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
You had an issue with someone on nairaland, unfortunately you were able to get his pictures and the next thing for you is to be defraiming him online with the pictures.

2 Likes

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by VawulencPromaxx: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Spirit04:
lol you won't. The day you will try to your hand will freeze and your feet will be stuck to the ground. You're around 21 right? You will grow out of it
I just don't want to do it. Nothing will happen if I do it, trust me.
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
VawulencPromaxx:
I just don't want to do it. Nothing will happen if I do it, trust me.
tension will hold you and you won't be able to move. You are still a kid
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Rolexxxy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Spirit04:
tension will hold you and you won't be able to move. You are still a kid
Are you engaging that stupid half-wit who named himself VawulencePromax? He is mad. It is now I know there are mad people on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by VawulencPromaxx: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Rolexxxy:
Are you engaging that stupid half-wit who named himself VawulencePromax? He is mad. It is now I know there are mad people on nairaland.
I will knack your smelling toto you and Nia69.
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Pussyassasin(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Still don't get why a same human would sit behind his keyboard and waste his time seeking attention on a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Authoreety: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Attention seeking brat
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by anthonyuncle(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
the fact the this your aunty says you are handsome should tell you that everything she's doing is an act.

if she can lie to you in words, then her actions will be worse
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by SmartGadgetz: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Rolexxxy:
Men are all scums.

Those things are not good for us women. Every man has a rape tendency. See how this one want to rape his aunty. He is only seeking for validation.

Rape is a strong word... Be careful how you use it. BeWARNED.
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Samuelnze(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Laugh won just kee me. Handsome ke. I can even count the bones of your ribs,one round with your aunty,you are dead. That's is if you ain't healthier that her. You are ugly raised to power ugly. Deal with it if you ain't okay with it. Kid

1 Like

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Emenconwaotu: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Spit, such a formidable act...lust child,desist from your aunty's house,
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Finally, diswan don sprint mad!!!

Umm, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by HellVictorinho7: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
start by doing missionary, then cowgirl, then doggy ,then let her suck u 4 one hour,then u suck her for 45 min,then u do woman on top , then u kiss 4 as long as necessary.
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
You resemble those hausa way dey sell nama(meat) for inside market

You are really s*x starved and you think 4uk**ng ur aunty is the solution ahbi
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by UYEMDO35(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
This one no normal again
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Baronthecelebri: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mumu
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by KingMack(m): 12:45am On Mar 14, 2023
when I saw your nipples I jus remembered how I walked through this stage of yours angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? / 10 Ways On How To Make A Girl Want You Sexually / When You Think You Have Your Boo All To Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.