Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? (11663 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / 10 DEADLY Mistakes Men Make With Women They Have Feelings For. / My Relationship With Women Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by otokx(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2011
is it a distance thing?
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by AjanleKoko: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2011
I don't even like to talk on the fone, to start with . . . undecided

@OP, you might have to grin and bear it. If na love matter . . . very little you can do about it. Just put her on speaker and interject occasionally with the the uh huhs and okays, and every now and then throw in a short sentence to stay in the game.

Anything else you might hear/read to the contrary na lie. Women like to talk on the fone for long hours about anything and nothing in particular. If they don't like to talk to you on phone, it's likely they don't want to talk to you at all. grin
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by samix(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2011
just simply tell her u've got a call coming in from ur mum or dad or maybe from work (well this depends on ur location). thats all i say even to family members but not parents sha cos dem go para for me grin grin grin
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by Mustay(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2011
There's really nothing you can do about it - women generally like to express themselves and your listening duty indicates your care/concern about her. Basically, if it's some 'non-of-my-business' issues, just tell her plainly the type of discussions you would rather have. For someone you love, you would love to know her better but sometimes, she could just go straight to the point - tell her politely.
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by ChScott(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2011
I hate long phone conversation especially with a lady
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by AjanleKoko: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2011
Mustay:

There's really nothing you can do about it - women generally like to express themselves and your listening duty indicates your care/concern about her. Basically, if it's some 'non-of-my-business' issues, just tell her plainly the type of discussions you would rather have. For someone you love, you would love to know her better but sometimes, she could just go straight to the point - tell her politely.

Easier said than done ogbeni grin
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by Mustay(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2011
"I can't shout"

Perhaps everyone can't be the same but it has happened to me and you just discover there are some things that are not just necessary and you could also determine the course you want your conversation to take. There are somethings I just can't stand and before you start delving into it, I cut you out politely. I have my own way with words sha (mo de le dapada fun e) and the parties involved need to be taken into consideration anyway.
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by Nicepoker(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2011
end the call as simple as that
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by bdidi: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2011
Stop midnight calls and sleep Haba!!!!! Una tooo like free things.
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by fstranger3(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2011
^^^^

What do you mean by freestuff?

Is that you in your profile?
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by bdidi: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2011
What do you mean by freestuff?

Is that you in your profile?

Na wa for you O ! Stop snooping around. lol! Midnight calls these days are free and i am sure over 90% of pple who talk for so long on phone are in this category. Get some sleep pple.
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by kandiikane(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2011
damn bdidi, if that is you you are sexxxxy
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by dayokanu(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2011
bdidi

Is that you?
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by fstranger3(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2011
bdidi:

Na wa for you O ! Stop snooping around. lol! Midnight calls these days are free and i am sure over 90% of pple who talk for so long on phone are in this category. Get some sleep pple.

I am not snooping around.

BTW, I am Fstranger. Who are you?

Seriously, is that you in your profile?
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by bdidi: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2011
I am not snooping around.

BTW, I am Fstranger. Who are you?

Seriously, is that you in your profile?

U have seen it. Let's get back to the main topic.

damn bdidi, if that is you you are sexxxxy

Thank you.
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by Ndygold(f): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2011
its nt only u my bros.even my buddies dos dat.all wat i simply do is to cut d call wen am tired,put my phone in offline for abt thirty mins,den put it on again and wen dey ask me wat happened i wld just say my phone ran down.if its my bf i wil tell dat he is talkin too much and dat he kns i mean every word,but in a polite manner
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by fstranger3(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2011
bdidi:

U have seen it. Let's get back to the main topic.
Thank you.

We will talk later ok!
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by tellwisdom: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2011
Dear poster, this is my field, What i suggest you do is, Behave as if you wanted to talk and just cut the fone, It would look as if it was the network, and wen she calls back, dont pick, Later u guys will deal on nt picking issue, I do it most of the time and it really work for me

Something like this:  
Cythia------How are you julius

Julius------- Ahh im fine oo

Cynthia-----Were you able to get the message yesterday i sent thru your friend?

Julius------------what messa, (You cut the fone)  It now looks like network problem

That's if only you knew the talk is irrelevant

The talk ends there and the rest is story! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by honeric01(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2011
When the convo is getting too long and irrelevant, i just say WOW all of a sudden, baby i'm going to call you back later ok? thanks (cuts and take a deep breathe lol)
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by fstranger3(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2011
@ People, the OP is in America.

There is nothing like network problem in America

Network is always on. So that excuse wont work at all
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by BABE3: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2011
^^ Mr Fstranger! Stop giving wrong info abeg. Who told you there was no Network problem in America? Network is not always "on", cool

@People there's network problem o. grin
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by fstranger3(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Mr Fstranger! Stop giving wrong info abeg. Who told you there was no Network problem in America? Network is not always "on", cool

My AT&T has never given me any problem.

What network do you have? T-mobile?
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by BABE3: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^I used to be on verizon, and the network take style get comma.
    I'm on BoostMobile now, it's much better though. smiley

I have a friend that uses T mobile. I swear MTN is better than that sh1t! lipsrsealed There are particular spots in her room she can't receive calls in.
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by fstranger3(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
BABE!:

^^I used to be on verizon, and the network take style get comma.
I'm on BoostMobile now, it's much better though. smiley

I have a friend that uses T mobile. I swear MTN is better than that sh1t! lipsrsealed

Used that in college. I hated that shyyt.
Bad network and too expensive.

MTN is better for real. but AT&T doesnt give any wahala at all, except that its kinda expensive. I have heard good stuff about sprints too.
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by 190: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
BABE!:

Rotflmfao!! grin grin
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by omodarlin(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2011
i think the challenge here is really what is been discussed.desist from discussing issues or topics that you find boring and go 4 the interesting ones.that way you wont be bothered by the lenght of the call.
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by tellwisdom: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2011

Ok na only u dey travel go america aby?? Aby network na perfect tools? Use ur intellectual ginger Man
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by kandiikane(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
fstranger3:

you sure you have been to America cause I am sure you get signal failures in some buildings undecided
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
^ gbagaun, u got whooped  grin
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
fstranger3:

Used that in college. I hated that shyyt.
Bad network and too expensive.

MTN is better for real. but AT&T doesnt give any wahala at all, except that its kinda expensive. I have heard good stuff about sprints too.

What? Na lie.
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2011
bdidi:

Stop midnight calls and sleep Haba!!!!! Una tooo like free things.

ROTFL!
Re: Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? by bdidi: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2011

ROTFL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LOL! Lovers Run Out Nak*d As Truck Lost Control &slammed Into Their House (photo / How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking / How Can I Control Hair Loss Caused By Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.