Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (57310 Views)

Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Onomzy23(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:
I thought I knew what dirtiness was until my cousin's sister started living with us. We gave her a room, a roof over her head until she finds her bearing.

She's an orphan, almost going to 28 years, and sells food on Sundays for cash.

But, looking at her, she's the replica of the word 'unappealing.'

Her hair is always shabby, dirty, and she never attempt to even braid it to keep it in order. Black is beautiful, but hers comes in brown patches and acne.

She doesn't even care.

We have a water closet, and she's ready to keep popping without an attempt to flush. The last time I traveled and left the home for a week, the toilet was beyond what I could comprehend.

To the point I had to do renovation, repainted the wall, and had to hire a cleaner to help wash the toilet thoroughly.

I couldn't risk catching a disease doing it myself. That was how bad it was.

After doing all these, she stopped using the toilet, but would prefer to pop in the compound with a black nylon at night.

Sometimes, she even forget to throw them away. I had woke up very early in the morning. Saw her bucket and wanted to use it, what I saw changed my day.

I saw her feces, and since then I vowed never to touched a bucket that is isn't mine.

Aside from her protruding stomach which she does little to hide, the wrapper she wears every evening have never seen water in months.

Women are supposed to be conscious of their unclothedness, but not this cousin of mine.

She can avoid all the bathrooms, and choose to bathe outside in the open at night.

Like, around 8 to 9 pm when everyone is still very much awake.

Sometimes children will bump in on her unintentionally, and the kid will run away traumatized by what he or she have seen.

I dare not go into details to recount how she prepares the food she sales, and how dirty her coolers and kitchen utensils can swim with maggots for 6 days before she finally washes them on Saturday and prepares food on Sunday for her esteemed customers.

She's not beautiful facially, nor wear makeup or earrings since it's against her belief.

Doesn't wear clothes that suit her. If she dresses like an mbeke, that wouldn't be a problem. I just don't understand her dressing at all, coupled with her dirty look.

When it comes to religion, hers is the worse, jumping from one church to the other. And worse, we hardly sleepy at midnight.

She is always in battle with demons, with her speaking of tongues that don't just sound ridiculous, but deafening and irritating.

She's just 28, and I doubt if any man has ever stopped her on the road, and I still suspect she have never laid with a man before.

She's not mentally unstable if that is what most of you might think.

She's lively, knows how to joke and hold conversations like we all do. But when it comes to her body, grooming, overall cleaningness, she's zero.

There are grades of dirtiness, but when it comes to a stage where someone now dines and wines with feces, then there is a problem somewhere.

She's shapeless and doesn't want to do anything about it despite my numerous advise. She eats junk, like...

She runs to the backyard, gets some vegetables and fry it up with some concoctions and food is ready.

I know all their foods, and the things she cooks is nothing less than a concoction. I've eat her food once and my stomach testified.

A thoroughly analysis of her personality fascinates me to some extent. Is this her personality? Something that is genetically engineered into her that she has no control over?

Can she change?

Do you think I can help her, how?
well hello mode operator,even if say your cousin is what u said she is,it doesn't mean u will have to expose her to the whole world like this now ehn?..u are not helping her like this Rather it should b an in house thing through the helping process,not to dehumanize her to the public domain, after all na dirty she dirty and nor b person she kill,bottom line b say make u stop to dey expose your own blood for public or is a bad anticidente from u,nor b like this then take dey help person o..
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by rafcrown(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2021
You don't like the womam. PERIOD.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by darkwan: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2021
ohosi4real:

Send me her contact and I will change once she started dating me

we know your kind....nack and forget.... tongue tongue
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2021
weslay:

Link her up to this brother

Pity my condition nah. I'm a walking dead at the moment ooo. Love is sweet when money dey grin
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by darkwan: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2021
rafcrown:
You don't like the womam. PERIOD.

true true....if she realy likes her,she would try anything possible quietly....
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2021
Find her a man. And she will be fine

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by LZAA: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2021
"My cousin sister "
Wtf do they teach these days
Smh
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Pauljj: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

True talk @Paulj. I totally agree with you. Who go allow someone to be pooing in a bag around the compound her story is too good to be true in my opinion.
only a wise person analyses things before commenting anyhow..Dem just the bash the girl here without seeing things from the other side of view.. that story look damn fabricated
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by FASASI1(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2021
michbax:
As ridiculous as it sounds, that young lady is going through a lot, being an orphan and having to Carter for her every day need could be challenging and depressing.

in all of this, she's family, and family should be shown love and intense care.

And love covereth all fault.

So that one mean that she should be pooping inside nylon abi bathing around 8-9pm or urinating inside bucket ?? Don't give excuse for such behavior, she is extremely dirty simple
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by codedphyness(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2021
YoungBruzzy:

It will surprise you to find out she is an Igbo girl undecided undecided Evergreen fool embarassed Mttcchheew Racist

must you insult me before you make your point?
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by braunny(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2021
SirDelight:
Considering your doubt whether she's ever been laid or not, it sounds like she's not a promiscuous lady. If poverty has not stopped my manhood from raising head at the moment, I would have asked for her contact coz I can manage such a lady. She would definitely adjust,,, may not be 100% change though.

You may still need to sit her down & talk some sense into her. May God help you both.

She still dey learn where some girls dey oo

Se o fi ori gbale?

Se mo mo e ri ni undecided?

You see mi ri
poverty stopped ur manhood from rising i don die....but na poor men dey born pass na

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Arijude(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2021
slam7000:

Hold it right lady...no disrespect.

This lady is 28, super religious as you said, speaks viciously in tongue, hideously unhygienic, protruding tummy, atrocious toilet habits, sells food which you have eaten and your tummy testified!...sells same concoction with who knows what she put in the food and you are here asking questions on how to help her and even hook her up with someone!

Your duty here should be to tell us your and her location and where she sell the ‘food’ so we can jejely avoid the area/food. Typhoid fever and food poisoning isn’t friends to anyone.

Tell us her location...then pls call NAFDAC to arrest her for trying to poison and kill Nigerians.

If you were a man, knowing such a lady poos inside plastic bags and doesn’t flush toilets, leaves the plastic bags carelessly....Would you have anything to do with such a person.

Chai, men don suffer. angry shocked cry

Fear God my sister.
as in eeeh....she is looking for who to mentor her cousin on how to pack shits.... Men don suffer
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Drizzy5001(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
She needs to see a psychologist.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Akinh: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:
I thought I knew what dirtiness was until my cousin's sister started living with us. We gave her a room, a roof over her head until she finds her bearing.

But, looking at her, she's the replica of the word 'unappealing.'mumu Man, come ask my neighbor " mumu Deborah" what been dirty means..am sure your cousin's sis is still learning where she they

Her hair is always shabby, dirty, and she never attempt to even braid it to keep it in order. Black is beautiful, but hers comes in brown patches and acne.

She doesn't even care.

We have a water closet, and she's ready to keep popping without an attempt to flush. The last time I traveled and left the home for a week, the toilet was beyond what I could comprehend.

To the point I had to do renovation, repainted the wall, and had to hire a cleaner to help wash the toilet thoroughly.

After doing all these, she stopped using the toilet, but would prefer to pop in the compound with a black nylon at night.

Sometimes, she even forget to throw them away. I had woke up very early in the morning. Saw her bucket and wanted to use it, what I saw changed my day.

I saw her feces, and since then I vowed never to touched a bucket that is isn't mine.

Aside from her protruding stomach which she does little to hide, the wrapper she wears every evening have never seen water in months.

Women are supposed to be conscious of their unclothedness, but not this cousin of mine.

She can avoid all the bathrooms, and choose to bathe outside in the open at night.

Sometimes children will bump in on her unintentionally, and the kid will run away traumatized by what he or she have seen.

I dare not go into details to recount how she prepares the food she sales, and how dirty her coolers and kitchen utensils can swim with maggots for 6 days before she finally washes them on Saturday and prepares food on Sunday for her esteemed customers.

She's not beautiful facially, nor wear makeup or earrings since it's against her belief.

Doesn't wear clothes that suit her. If she dresses like an mbeke, that wouldn't be a problem. I just don't understand her dressing at all, coupled with her dirty look.

When it comes to religion, hers is the worse, jumping from one church to the other. And worse, we hardly sleepy at midnight.

She is always in battle with demons, with her speaking of tongues that don't just sound ridiculous, but deafening and irritating.

She's just 28, and I doubt if any man has ever stopped her on the road, and I still suspect she have never laid with a man before.

She's lively, knows how to joke and hold conversations like we all do. But when it comes to her body, grooming, overall cleaningness, she's zero.

There are grades of dirtiness, but when it comes to a stage where someone now dines and wines with feces, then there is a problem somewhere.

She's shapeless and doesn't want to do anything about it despite my numerous advise. She eats junk, like...

She runs to the backyard, gets some vegetables and fry it up with some concoctions and food is ready.

I know all their foods, and the things she cooks is nothing less than a concoction. I've eat her food once and my stomach testified.

A thoroughly analysis of her personality fascinates me to some extent. Is this her personality? Something that is genetically engineered into her that she has no control over?

Can she change?

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by NiRfreak(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
The collective i.q of Nairaland has really fallen over the years. I really took pain to read through all the thread of 9 pages to sieve for sense...only very few meaningful comment could be gleaned..amidst so much stupidly ignorant ones.
The picture painted by this writer is a very interesting one, a peculiar personality composition that confounds even the writer, so she brought it here if she could get a better perspective and clearer ideas and perhaps solution to the problem of her strangely behaved cousin...
But many low i.q folks typical of Nigerian way of shallow mindedness came down on the writer..wow. saying she's jealous, bad, hateful, blah blah blah...even if it's an hypothetical situation that needs analysis, is that how you all will comment?.

No single or rich comment to deal with the main thrust of the issue, which could have made for a brilliant discussion that could spread through and not limited to issues of: personality disorder problems, toxicity of religious extremism, health psychology, psychology of abuse, mental health issues, poverty related mental issues, traumatic upbringing, depression, body image problems, and so on...etc But all I read was a disservice and disgrace to the beautifully written words of the writer....
The collective i.q of Nairaland has really fallen...I think it also speaks much of Nigerians as a whole. People go to school but are inherently stupid in thought process with bad conditioning and poor worldview..

5 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Eberex(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please can you send her picture (you can crop her face off). I am finding it difficult to imagine the body that makes you think she is not approachable. Just curious

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Crunchyg3: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
JONSYN7154:
guy man I dey vex for you. better come finish your story or....... grin
My man no vex, I have been so busy lately and when I come back from work I am so tired to type. I will write this weekend by God's grace
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Elputtine: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
One man's meat, another man's vomit.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Oluwaleinad14(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
why posting it here without her consent instead of calling your family member attention to it.

Do you even realize she can hate you fi life if she get to know you post something like this about her to a public forum for people to judge and criticize her...

let's agree her appearance and way of life is dirty but don't you think your mind is more dirtier..
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by DarkJeddi(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
spinna:
All these essay u are writing here how does it help her?..gently teach her all these.. anyone can be polished 28 isnt too late
Those who wish to be helped,can be polished..
You can't help someone who is recalcitrant and who does not see anything wrong with the way they are..

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by vanhelsing1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:

I love her very much, no hatred toward her. I only wish there is a way to help her. She definitely could be going through a lot, who isn't.

I'm practically an orphan myself, and I know what it means to struggle alone from a tender age.

We all have our stories. But does it warrant this magnitude of dirtiness? Her only problem is marriage, and I don't think there is anything else.

With the way u sound,it doesn't in any way show that you love her...
U don't wash ur dirty linen in public ...cos she is family..

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by dustydee: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:

She doesn't even care.

Can she change?

Which one is cousin sister again? Is it your sister or your cousin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by hermesprogidy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations, your cousin is a grouch. Send her to Sesame Street.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by vickydevoka(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
ReneJay:
I have a cousin like this but she is a qreen when going out
That's what I wanted saying. Most gals that are dirty inside are clean and beautiful outside their home. Buh in dis case I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Sunsets: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
She already has fans and comrades.
Fahdiga:
Simply say you don't want her around your house anymore
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by habsydiamond(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Slynation:

Hook her up with which guy do you think any responsible man can tolerate this level of dirtiness?? The only man she can only attract are those like-minded haggardly looking agberos and so on.....

Baba what I read here spoilt my mood not to imagine putting up with such fellow....Op is really trying I must confess!!
the Op should continue with patience.. She can change if she wishes...
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by cooooooks(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Are you sure she hasn't experienced trauma? From rape or some other form of trauma?

Perhaps she feels if she stays dirty and unkempt, nobody will rape her.

Danhoys:

She doesn't even care.

Can she change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by DryMouth: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Damiriel:

I see you making kids from the cleaning sir
No sis!
Am nt like that..
We re jst friends.
No strings
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by DryMouth: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oju4190:
After the cleaning wat next?
She sees movies and go back to her apartment.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Slynation(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
habsydiamond:
the Op should continue with patience.. She can change if she wishes...
let's hope she change for her own good.... perhaps it's the kinda upbringing she had, she's already used to chronic village lifestyle and I don't care attitude, changing such fellow requires grace..... Something like incentive must be targeted in other to motivate such people
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by SarcasticMe(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Blabbering... Even if this story is true, does it even make any sense to the Op bringing it to nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.