Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (57151 Views)

Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by oluwaseyi0: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
She need friends and most importantly boyfriend

This is what unchecked high level religiosity can cause, there's a thin little line between intense religiosity and mild madness

She needs people who can influence her true peer pressure, only friends and boyfriend can

She sees nothing to be shy of when you are around her so you won't be much of an influence

17 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by FalseProphet1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
If she's Yoruba she cant change no babalawo or prophet go fit help her..leave her alone before she infects you
Don't say that again. Prophets have the ability to see into the future. I can definitely change her, regardless of his ethnicity.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by leonard002(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lol. Let me give you an idea. Give me feedback once it works.

Arrange with a guy and introduce the guy to her as someone interested in dating her. Make sure you compensate the guy and make sure the guy visits her at home once every few days and even take her for dates. She will improve. It's an extreme measure but I assure you, it will work.

19 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Angelacruz: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
I doubt if she can ever change
Danhoys:
I thought I knew what dirtiness was until my cousin's sister started living with us. We gave her a room, a roof over her head until she finds her bearing.

She's an orphan, almost going to 28 years, and sells food on Sundays for cash.

But, looking at her, she's the replica of the word 'unappealing.'

Her hair is always shabby, dirty, and she never attempt to even braid it to keep it in order. Black is beautiful, but hers comes in brown patches and acne.

She doesn't even care.

We have a water closet, and she's ready to keep popping without an attempt to flush. The last time I traveled and left the home for a week, the toilet was beyond what I could comprehend.

To the point I had to do renovation, repainted the wall, and had to hire a cleaner to help wash the toilet thoroughly.

I couldn't risk catching a disease doing it myself. That was how bad it was.

After doing all these, she stopped using the toilet, but would prefer to pop in the compound with a black nylon at night.

Sometimes, she even forget to throw them away. I had woke up very early in the morning. Saw her bucket and wanted to use it, what I saw changed my day.

I saw her feces, and since then I vowed never to touched a bucket that is isn't mine.

Aside from her protruding stomach which she does little to hide, the wrapper she wears every evening have never seen water in months.

Women are supposed to be conscious of their unclothedness, but not this cousin of mine.

She can avoid all the bathrooms, and choose to bathe outside in the open at night.

Like, around 8 to 9 pm when everyone is still very much awake.

Sometimes children will bump in on her unintentionally, and the kid will run away traumatized by what he or she have seen.

I dare not go into details to recount how she prepares the food she sales, and how dirty her coolers and kitchen utensils can swim with maggots for 6 days before she finally washes them on Saturday and prepares food on Sunday for her esteemed customers.

She's not beautiful facially, nor wear makeup or earrings since it's against her belief.

Doesn't wear clothes that suit her. If she dresses like an mbeke, that wouldn't be a problem. I just don't understand her dressing at all, coupled with her dirty look.

When it comes to religion, hers is the worse, jumping from one church to the other. And worse, we hardly sleepy at midnight.

She is always in battle with demons, with her speaking of tongues that don't just sound ridiculous, but deafening and irritating.

She's just 28, and I doubt if any man has ever stopped her on the road, and I still suspect she have never laid with a man before.

She's not mentally unstable if that is what most of you might think.

She's lively, knows how to joke and hold conversations like we all do. But when it comes to her body, grooming, overall cleaningness, she's zero.

There are grades of dirtiness, but when it comes to a stage where someone now dines and wines with feces, then there is a problem somewhere.

She's shapeless and doesn't want to do anything about it despite my numerous advise. She eats junk, like...

She runs to the backyard, gets some vegetables and fry it up with some concoctions and food is ready.

I know all their foods, and the things she cooks is nothing less than a concoction. I've eat her food once and my stomach testified.

A thoroughly analysis of her personality fascinates me to some extent. Is this her personality? Something that is genetically engineered into her that she has no control over?

Can she change?

Do you think I can help her, how?
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by lilvicky68(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Don't say that again. Prophets have the ability to see into the future. I can definitely change her, regardless of his ethnicity.

Your moniker says it all

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Pauljj: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
SirDelight:
Considering your doubt whether she's ever been laid or not, it sounds like she's not a promiscuous lady. If poverty has not stopped my manhood from raising head at the moment, I would have asked for her contact coz I can manage such a lady. She would definitely adjust,,, may not be 100% change though.

You may still need to sit her down & talk some sense into her. May God help you both.

She still dey learn where some girls dey oo
keep quiet jare
A wise person will see alot of hate and envy in this stupid text of yours
I sense that maybe she beautiful and set pass u sef but u just the jealous of her
Na people like una dey maltreatment people wey dey stay with them
Delete this your stupid post immediately cause I sense lot of lies in it
Can't you keep what happens at your your family at home
Onuku
If you are saying the truth den groom her..not coming to lambast her with your stupid phone like say u dey perfect
You think being an orphan is easy
U know wetin she dey pass through emotionally
Who even know if una dey maltreatment her sef

4 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by gregyboy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
You can't change her not when she is older than you, i have seen her type before tho she looks clean outwardly but bad mannered and dirty, she drove everybody out of her block in the hostel,

They are psychological wired as such, just give them space, na serious better male beating they reset their brains

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by gregyboy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pauljj:
keep quiet jare
I sense that maybe she beautiful and set pass u sef but u just the jealous of her
Onuku
If you are saying the truth den groom her..not coming to lambast her with your stupid phone like say u dey perfect

Shut up,

I see sincerity here, and nothing more

4 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Laurene: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Danhoys:

I've once considered hooking her up, but discarded it cause I didn't know how she will take it. Remember, she's super religious, and uses Nokia touch.

I've been saving to see if I can get her a smartphone, perhaps it will help her get someone online.
I pity her private part. bacteria will set in

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by eveninnewspaper: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
SirDelight:

The piece she wrote shows some hatred & aggression truly,,, but the girl in question might not really have anything OP could envy or hate her for.
Sir, pls pick a side. grin
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Danhoys:

I've once considered hooking her up, but discarded it cause I didn't know how she will take it. Remember, she's super religious, and uses Nokia touch.

I've been saving to see if I can get her a smartphone, perhaps it will help her get someone online.

All will be well
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Maybe you should overlook her age and start flogging her angry

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by ReneJay(f): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by ReneJay(f): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Nigeria boys are mad... All of them

6 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Nazgul: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
My dear I can relate to this your experience. Infact I know exactly what you're passing through.

Those of you saying that she'll change if a man comes into her life, I can bet my NIN slip which I walked through the valley of the shadow of death to get that she won't change one bit regardless of how loving the man in her life is.

I had a similar experience some years ago. There was this girl I won't say I was dating her though, she lives in the neighborhood so one thing led to another and we became close (more like friends with benefits kind of stuff)

What ended any kind of futuristic plans I had for our friendship was her dirtiness. Her's wasn't bodily like your cousin, this one baths, and dresses neat but maintaining the house is where her own dirtiness was. This girl will use the W/C system and wouldn't flush, where I stay is just 4 flats, we have a dedicated prepaid meter and generating set for the sumo so the issue of water not being in the house can't even come up, cos the geepee tanks are always filled up with water.

She will defecate, and wouldn't flush, whereras there's water in the W/C, shower and the tap as well, she'll urinate and leave it like that, she'll spit this catarrh spit when she's brushing her mouth instead of using water to flush it down, she'll leave it there. When she cooks and we eat, she'll just dump the plates in the kitchen sink, crazy thing is that there's water running in the tap and liquid soap to wash them, but she wouldn't.

I just had to directly and sternly warn her to stop coming to my house cos I just couldn't cope with such person. And seeing that she wasn't even acting like someone who wants to change, my complains was already turning to nagging.

What this your cousin needs is to live with a family member who is much older than her and can effectively tell her the dangers of her personal hygiene, if not, she'll find it difficult to maintain any relationship, cos no guy will tolerate such person.

24 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Twelfthman: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wow

She is going through a lot. The problem will vanish when she is finally with a man but for now advise, support and pray for her
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Gbest90(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Danhoys:
I thought I knew what dirtiness was until my cousin's sister started living with us. We gave her a room, a roof over her head until she finds her bearing.

Her hair is always shabby, dirty, and she never attempt to even braid it to keep it in order. Black is beautiful, but hers comes in brown patches and acne.

She doesn't even care.

We have a water closet, and she's ready to keep popping without an attempt to flush. The last time I traveled and left the home for a week, the toilet was beyond what I could comprehend.

To the point I had to do renovation, repainted the wall, and had to hire a cleaner to help wash the toilet thoroughly.

After doing all these, she stopped using the toilet, but would prefer to pop in the compound with a black nylon at night.

Sometimes, she even forget to throw them away. I had woke up very early in the morning. Saw her bucket and wanted to use it, what I saw changed my day.

I saw her feces, and since then I vowed never to touched a bucket that is isn't mine.

Aside from her protruding stomach which she does little to hide, the wrapper she wears every evening have never seen water in months.

Women are supposed to be conscious of their unclothedness, but not this cousin of mine.

She can avoid all the bathrooms, and choose to bathe outside in the open at night.

Sometimes children will bump in on her unintentionally, and the kid will run away traumatized by what he or she have seen.

I dare not go into details to recount how she prepares the food she sales, and how dirty her coolers and kitchen utensils can swim with maggots for 6 days before she finally washes them on Saturday and prepares food on Sunday for her esteemed customers.

She's not beautiful facially, nor wear makeup or earrings since it's against her belief.

Doesn't wear clothes that suit her. If she dresses like an mbeke, that wouldn't be a problem. I just don't understand her dressing at all, coupled with her dirty look.

When it comes to religion, hers is the worse, jumping from one church to the other. And worse, we hardly sleepy at midnight.

She is always in battle with demons, with her speaking of tongues that don't just sound ridiculous, but deafening and irritating.

She's just 28, and I doubt if any man has ever stopped her on the road, and I still suspect she have never laid with a man before.

She's lively, knows how to joke and hold conversations like we all do. But when it comes to her body, grooming, overall cleaningness, she's zero.

There are grades of dirtiness, but when it comes to a stage where someone now dines and wines with feces, then there is a problem somewhere.

She's shapeless and doesn't want to do anything about it despite my numerous advise. She eats junk, like...

She runs to the backyard, gets some vegetables and fry it up with some concoctions and food is ready.

I know all their foods, and the things she cooks is nothing less than a concoction. I've eat her food once and my stomach testified.

A thoroughly analysis of her personality fascinates me to some extent. Is this her personality? Something that is genetically engineered into her that she has no control over?

Can she change?

All I can say is that you write beautifully. cool

Your use of paragraphs and punctuations is commendable. It was the only reason why I was able to read this nonsense till the end.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Brian47(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Use Cane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Brian47(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
JustCruise:
Is she Yoruba?

Lmao this question isn't funny but I don't know why I'm laughing

5 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by superlicious: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Danhoys:

She doesn't even care.

Can she change?

kai I don laugh tire... I wish there were more post like this on nairaland. Hahahahaaaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Danhoys: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Brian47:

Lmao this question isn't funny but I don't know why I'm laughing

Funny enough, she lived most of her life in Lagos, before finally coming to the East. She's not Yoruba though.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by EzeNri(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
If you want to see dirtiness, come to SW.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by jumper524(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Simply say you don't want her around your house anymore
haha..
See the harsh analysis on just 1 person and you want us to believe that person is mentally stable.
Baba women too can be wicked to themselves..

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by weslay: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
SirDelight:
Considering your doubt whether she's ever been laid or not, it sounds like she's not a promiscuous lady. If poverty has not stopped my manhood from raising head at the moment, I would have asked for her contact coz I can manage such a lady. She would definitely adjust,,, may not be 100% change though.

You may still need to sit her down & talk some sense into her. May God help you both.

Se o fi ori gbale?

Se mo mo e ri ni undecided?

You see mi ri

Link her up to this brother
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by ITbomb(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
You forgot to mention whether she shaved

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by eastOFwest(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2021
Pauljj:
keep quiet jare
Onuku

See as you just fool yourself here. You quoted the wrong person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by eastOFwest(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2021
ITbomb:
You forgot to mention whether she shaved

Perv grin

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:53am On Feb 20, 2021
SirDelight:

Se o fi ori gbale?

Se mo mo e ri ni undecided?

You see mi ri
nice comment and that guy that quoted you was quoting the wrong person as he was referring to the op

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2021
cchub:
Mehn, I love your use of English!

As for yo cousin, u don't have any meaningful contribution to her matter.

Gbest90:

All I can say is that you write beautifully. cool

Your use of paragraphs and punctuations is commendable. It was the only reason why I was able to read this nonsense till the end.
as in ehn..
Danhoys you'd make a great career if you go into writing

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:59am On Feb 20, 2021
habsydiamond:
If u like ursef I think it's better u take her back to the village to grandma where can be stooling and throwing it like javelin into the bush... It's not easy to upgrade people like this... But it is possible. Just keep teaching her though she's old enough to know.. Or hook her up with a guy.. Ladies detest it when guys abuse them on poor hygiene... That should change her.
@bolded you must be speaking from experience grin
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by gozzlin: 1:34am On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:

28 years? She's much older than me, though we might look like age mates. I've tried advising her but it doesn't yield any result.

Really? At 28 she's much older than you? In your previous thread you said your son who watches hardcore porn is 17. If you're much younger than 28 then you prolly gave birth to the boy when you were 4 to 5 years old.

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.