Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me (2329 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me by austine4real(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
sad shocked shocked shocked

Re: False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me by DenreleDave(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
scofield114:
DONT MIND MY GRAMMAR. i have never think that females wickedness has reached that level until what happened to me there is one girl i dont know what to call her my friend or my gf we hv been together for atleast 3months i used to go to her place time to time and i also give her money occasionally but i have never had sex with her all we do is some romancing like kissing nd touching she gave me Mouth Gig once. so it continue like this we dont hv sex and we have never talk about love i can say we are just friends but she doesnt know that i know she has guys that she is having affair with (sex) among those guys one is my friend but i never told her that i know what shes been doing, on 13february around 5pm she called me asking me to give her 10k she will do something with it i asked what is it that she will do with 10k she said i dont need to know i hv to just give her if i want to nd stop asking questions i felt angry nd i was Hot that day so i told her did u think i dont know what you hv been doing with other guys? nd i proceed saying that i will not give her any money again unless she agree to give me sex like she does with other guys she started insulting me nd saying that im calling her a prostitute i insulted her back and end the call. on 17 february she called me i pick the call she started apologising saying she is very sorry she was angry that time nd so so nd i said no problem its fine i forgive u i hope it wont happen again she said it will not nd she asked me to come over nd i said no prblm i will come later in the night i went to her place i entered her room i hv not even spend 20mins inside the room then i heard a bang on the door nd two police men entered and told me im under arrest nd i asked for what nd they told you will know when we get there me proceed to police statiin me, the girl and police men when we get there other police men started shouting at me so this is the guy that want to rape they brough a paper nd pen handed it to me saying that i should write that i called ****my gf nd said i will kidnap and rape her i said when did i said such a thing they brought a phone and show me a test message reading as YOU WILL KNOW WHO YOU INSULT I WILL SHOW THAT IM A MAN I WILL GET ND TEAR UR PU*** WITH MY D**** THEN U WILL NOT INSULT ANY MAN AGAIN. i told them i dont know anything about this message nd im not the one that send it they collect my phone nd called the number which the was sent from nd its switch off they asked her are u sure he is the one who send u this message she said yes she knows the number its one of my numbers that i call her with she even saved the number with my name. they asked me if its my number i said no they told her they cant accuse me of what she said since there is not strong evidence of she said i did then she told them its not only the message that i sent saying i will rape her i even told her on the phone that i will rape her they asked for call recording nd she said she didnt record it but her friend was there when i said it they asked to call her friend to come to the station nd she said her friend travelled but she will come back tomorrow thats how they lock me inside a cell for 24hrs waiting for her friend to come back the police man handling the case at that time is a simp of the highest order he denied me access to my phone saying that its an evidence if he give me i will delete something so i cant call anyone to come for my bail the next day her friend didnt come to the station untill around 7pm they come nd i was brought out from the cell they asked her if she did hear when i said i will rape her friend she said yes she heard they asked her when did that happen she said 2days ago while her friend has already said i said it on 13feb when we were arguing that what saved me they dint planned it well nd thank god the dpo wasnt a simp i was realeased as their is no any evidence agains me the dpo told me to sue them for trying to spoilt my name nd i said no let them go
You are a big full and a he diot...

U let them go... Meaning you really wanted to rape her..

U r a fvcking rapist
Re: False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me by mayorkent(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Firstly leave broke girls alone. Avoid them like plaque. Their lack Of money day always come with mental issues or unforseen drama .

Second as an individual always state your intentions from the start of any partnership , make una both talk wetin you want and expect ,
If una agenda no align ,free the linkup.

Options plenty die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me by scofield114: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
anochuko01:
the first full stop in the write up came at the ninth line.
this must be a record in English language.
This is a molestation of the English language
grin grin grin i said dont mind my gramma forgot to add punctuations
Re: False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me by anochuko01(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
scofield114:
grin grin grin i said dont mind my gramma forgot to add punctuations
Lol i see say the matter pain you gan.

Just be very careful of these kinda girls. Some of them can be very devilish
Re: False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me by scofield114: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
anochuko01:

Lol i see say the matter pain you gan.

Just be very careful of these kinda girls. Some of them can be very devilish
ofcourse i hv made a vow to myself i will never go to any girls place if she wont come to mine then forget it
Re: False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me by Piboy: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
scofield114:
ofcourse i hv made a vow to myself i will never go to any girls place if she wont come to mine then forget it
Boss man, are those girls in jail already? No allow make God punish you o. angry

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me by AlphaSoul: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
scofield114:
DONT MIND MY GRAMMAR. i have never think that females wickedness has reached that level until what happened to me there is one girl i dont know what to call her my friend or my gf we hv been together for atleast 3months i used to go to her place time to time and i also give her money occasionally but i have never had sex with her all we do is some romancing like kissing nd touching she gave me Mouth Gig once. so it continue like this we dont hv sex and we have never talk about love i can say we are just friends but she doesnt know that i know she has guys that she is having affair with (sex) among those guys one is my friend but i never told her that i know what shes been doing, on 13february around 5pm she called me asking me to give her 10k she will do something with it i asked what is it that she will do with 10k she said i dont need to know i hv to just give her if i want to nd stop asking questions i felt angry nd i was Hot that day so i told her did u think i dont know what you hv been doing with other guys? nd i proceed saying that i will not give her any money again unless she agree to give me sex like she does with other guys she started insulting me nd saying that im calling her a prostitute i insulted her back and end the call. on 17 february she called me i pick the call she started apologising saying she is very sorry she was angry that time nd so so nd i said no problem its fine i forgive u i hope it wont happen again she said it will not nd she asked me to come over nd i said no prblm i will come later in the night i went to her place i entered her room i hv not even spend 20mins inside the room then i heard a bang on the door nd two police men entered and told me im under arrest nd i asked for what nd they told you will know when we get there me proceed to police statiin me, the girl and police men when we get there other police men started shouting at me so this is the guy that want to rape they brough a paper nd pen handed it to me saying that i should write that i called ****my gf nd said i will kidnap and rape her i said when did i said such a thing they brought a phone and show me a test message reading as YOU WILL KNOW WHO YOU INSULT I WILL SHOW THAT IM A MAN I WILL GET ND TEAR UR PU*** WITH MY D**** THEN U WILL NOT INSULT ANY MAN AGAIN. i told them i dont know anything about this message nd im not the one that send it they collect my phone nd called the number which the was sent from nd its switch off they asked her are u sure he is the one who send u this message she said yes she knows the number its one of my numbers that i call her with she even saved the number with my name. they asked me if its my number i said no they told her they cant accuse me of what she said since there is not strong evidence of she said i did then she told them its not only the message that i sent saying i will rape her i even told her on the phone that i will rape her they asked for call recording nd she said she didnt record it but her friend was there when i said it they asked to call her friend to come to the station nd she said her friend travelled but she will come back tomorrow thats how they lock me inside a cell for 24hrs waiting for her friend to come back the police man handling the case at that time is a simp of the highest order he denied me access to my phone saying that its an evidence if he give me i will delete something so i cant call anyone to come for my bail the next day her friend didnt come to the station untill around 7pm they come nd i was brought out from the cell they asked her if she did hear when i said i will rape her friend she said yes she heard they asked her when did that happen she said 2days ago while her friend has already said i said it on 13feb when we were arguing that what saved me they dint planned it well nd thank god the dpo wasnt a simp i was realeased as their is no any evidence agains me the dpo told me to sue them for trying to spoilt my name nd i said no let them go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. / . / The Most Handsome Alpha Male Nairalander (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.