Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd (11085 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2011
^^^

if only you've ever worked hard for something as prestigious as a doctorate degree, you wont be mis-yarning the way you do. cool
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2011
^^and you did?

abeg comot- i dont have your time today.

go and shop for a phd girlfriend instead of wasting precious time typing here.

of course getting your own phd might be difficult for reasons best known to you?
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2011
tpiah!:

^^and you did?

abeg comot- i dont have your time today.

go and shop for a phd girlfriend instead of wasting precious time typing here.

of course getting your own phd might be difficult for reasons best known to you?

[size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Pweety4me(f): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2011
U guys really suit eachother, no joke!
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2011
Pweety4me:

U guys really suit eachother, no joke!

The problem is, Temitope Tpiah does not have a Ph.D, otherwise, I would have been perfectly fine with her as my baby factory cool
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2011
to be honest, after what one guy whose name doesnt come to mind, displayed on this forum, i bin dey fear the types of phd holders we're seeing these days.

the fellow was something else, and kept shouting about his phd, meanwhile, his mentality was mind-boggling.

well, as long as he was making good money, i guess it didnt matter.

no, it wasnt davidylan but someone else.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

The problem is, she does not have a Ph.D, otherwise, I would have been perfectly fine with her as my baby factory cool

i guess you assume i'd be quite delirious with joy at the prospect of getting to ululate unfailingly every morning, afternoon and six times daily, at your awesomeness without phd. wink

yeye.

you obviously never met a secondary school dropout who can pay your salary ten times over and still have spare change.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2011
tpiah!:

i guess you assume i'd be quite delirious with joy at the prospect of getting to ululate unfailingly every morning, afternoon and six times daily, at your awesomeness without phd. wink

yeye.

If you want to know about me, open a new thread, and I will post my academic qualifications for you to see.

Dont derail this thread ok! wink
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2011
tpiah!:

yeye.

you obviously never met a secondary school dropout who can pay your salary ten times over and still have spare change.

Jokes apart, I have never been fascinated with money. I am attracted to something deeper and more profound.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Pweety4me(f): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2011
^^^The honey pot? undecided
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

Jokes apart, I have never been fascinated with money. I am attracted to something deeper and more profound.

^^oh, now you're suddenly not fascinated with money after my post.

fstranger3:

If you want to know about me, open a new thread, and I will post my academic qualifications for you to see.

Dont derail this thread ok! wink

fascinating no doubt, but i'll pass.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2011
Pweety4me:

most likely.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2011
Pweety4me:

Gbam!

You got it right. very witty I must give you that.

Keep it up pweety!
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Pweety4me(f): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2011
IT'S DARN OBVIOUS. . .Arrow! undecided

That's all ur breed type ever talks about! cheesy
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2011
Pweety4me:

IT'S DARN OBVIOUS. . .Arrow! undecided

That's all your breed type ever talks about! cheesy

I also love to eat from it.

I can eat it 24/7 and would still be begging for more. I can die for it. And will certainly die if I dont have access to it for more than 3 days!
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2011
hop over to sexuality section since the poster did not ask how often fstranger needs it or what will happen if he doesnt get it for three days.

somebody who cares will be over there to help you out.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by InkedNerd(f): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

I also love to eat from it.

I can eat it 24/7 and would still be begging for more.
I can die for it. And will certainly die if I dont have access to it for more than 3 days!

Oh really?!?! shocked shocked shocked

Well why didn't ya say so before? grin
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Oh really?!?! shocked shocked shocked

Well why didn't ya say so before? grin

Now you know.

Willing to help a brother out?
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by InkedNerd(f): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

Now you know.

Willing to help a brother out?

Only if you tell me how old you are grin
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Pweety4me(f): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2011
^^^Bwahaha!
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Only if you tell me how old you are grin

Do you really mean that?
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by InkedNerd(f): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

Do you really mean that?

Yes!!!

I've been honest with you since I met your galavanting ȧss, so why would I lie?
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2011

Poke holes in condoms for what? Thats a new one on me, I thought women were the ones who rigg condoms to pop babies and claim Child support from unsuspecting men

I know it's hard for you to accept that women arent the only ones who are capable of such things but it happens. whether you want to believe it is none of my concern.

They are many insecure little boys who will do anything to keep a woman chained to them and the easiest way is to have her knocked up, poking hole in condoms on their part is just one of the many ways, others include tampering with birth control pills, etc,

all I know is if the OP intends on staying with this dude and wants to achieve her goals, she had better be careful
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by dayokanu(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^ But even if a guy rigs condoms, A woman who knew she isnt safe and had semen poured in her can easily get Plan B or any morning after pill.

I am of the opinion that a woman can decide whether to get preggers or not even if the have unprotected sex
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
first off how many pay attention to know that a condom has been compromised?

and I like how you are throwing Plan B around like everyone lives where that is accessible.

and if its her pills that were tampered with, how will she know until its too late?

If you like you can continue to drown in ignorance, that is your business.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2011
Seriously? You mean as a woman, you wwont know that semen has been spilled into you? Are you saying the nerves in the uterus of women are dead and cant feel semen being deposited in it?

Every environment has a Plan B equivalent. In Nigeria, They have menstrogen or some medic like that. There are Planned parenthood clinics in almost every village and have all these drugs for almost free.

Her pills tampered with? You mean they replace Menstrogen with Panadol and she wont nitice?

Joor now? The way you are trying to make it sound like women are helpless beings who cant control their own destiny is something else
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ya Im sorry but Im not going to continue to argue this with you. First off go to Dr Kathy's thread and tell me how accessible such pills are to people in Naija.

How come a guy doesnt know when a condom has been compromised?

and how hard is it to understand that BC pills can be tampered with? It's NOT that hard to find pills that match the size and color of a BC pill. Are you in such denial that men can also do things to phuck with a woman's reproductive system that this is hard for you to comprehend?

Go and sit down and stop bothering me. Go back to the divorce settlement thread, other misogynists like yourself can continue to weep for other people's money in unison.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Angelheart: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ Post

You can go for your PhD and still have a family. Im afraid if you drop it, you will regret it for the rest of your life. It might create some form of 'hate' towards your husband later on in life,

Id say go for it. Marriages these days are not guaranteed. What if you and your separate 5-10 years down the line? Can you imagine how you would feel towards him or even yourself?
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nekai(f): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ But even if a guy rigs condoms, A woman who knew she isnt safe and had semen poured in her can easily get Plan B or any morning after pill.

I am of the opinion that a woman can decide whether to get preggers or not even if the have unprotected sex
Plan B doesn't always work.
dayokanu:

Seriously? You mean as a woman, you wwont know that semen has been spilled into you? Are you saying the nerves in the uterus of women are dead and cant feel semen being deposited in it?

Most women never feel the semen shooting into them. At most, they feel an increase in wetness. (It's tough to feel because it's already pretty wet down there anyway)

It is a common misconception that women feel the semen coming out when men are ejecting.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
Are you minding him?

Then again when Na9ija dudes dont even know how to make a woman wet/or-gasm/squirt why wouldnt they spew such ignorance.
they are just as ignorant when it comes to actual sex anyway.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
Nekai:

Plan B doesn't always work.
Most women never feel the semen shooting into them. At most, they feel an increase in wetness. (It's tough to feel because it's already pretty wet down there anyway)

It is a common misconception that women feel the semen coming out when men are ejecting.

The failure rate for Plan B is 11%. Multiple unprotected coital events or an interval greater than 72 hours may be associated with increasing failure rate, although some evidence of success is seen out  to 120 hours after unprotected intercourse.

Everything else, I agree with.  And why are you even talking about semen/wetness/or-g-a-sm? :::SMH:::

LOL!
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Are you minding him?

Then again when Na9ija dudes dont even know how to make a woman wet/or-gasm/squirt why wouldnt they spew such ignorance.
they are just as ignorant when it comes to actual sex anyway.

It seems you've been messing around with the wrong dudes? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) / My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today / I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.