Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Admin Please Hide My Identity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Admin Please Hide My Identity (3935 Views)

A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me / Admin Please Post / Hide my ass vpn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Made619(m): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Nazgul:

To make matters worse, it's not even her pot, her gas and her kitchen.

I can't even imagine taking my girlfriend to see my mom and dad, then she cooks for them in the kitchen, using the utensils she meets there, only for her to reprimand my mom because of food.

Na that minute such relationship will end, cos you can't disrespect my mom in her own house, for a food you didn't prepare with your money. A girlfriend for that matter, like who does that?

Honestly the kind of girls we have these days would make you wonder if marriage is worth the stress.

Well I'm not surprised, when a girl spends all her life uploading pics on social media, her IQ level automatically becomes below average because she'll begin to feel that the world revolves around her, no thanks to the hundreds of simps bugging her inbox with disgusting love messages, so decency, respect, morality becomes non-existent in her life.
very true.....
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by oluwaseyi0: 12:30am On Feb 21, 2021
Will you say same to your mom
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by SweetCunt97(f): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2021
SaintXto:
Admin please hide my identity

������

I am this kind of lady that hates pretense. They said what you won't tolerate in marriage,don't tolerate in courtship.

I have known my boyfriend for a year, but this is my first time of coming in contact with his family.

Because of my long holiday at work, I visited him and met his mum and siblings. They were so happy to see me and they welcomed me so well.

Yesterday, I cooked and served everybody.. I later noticed that his mum went to my pot and took more food. I calmly told her that I don't like people going to my kitchen and pot.

I fold her that if she needs more food, she should notify me and I will serve her more... If you see the way the woman looked at me. So disgusting.

Later on, my boyfriend told me that my action was wrong and that I should go apologize to his mum.

For the records, I didn't tell my boyfriend, so invariably, the mum reported me.

I gently told my boyfriend that I won't tolerate that, even after our marriage. I told him it is better they get use to the real me so they won't say I changed after marriage.

Since yesterday, the mum and siblings have refused to talk to me even when I greet them.

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT?
Did you buy any ingredient? Did u buy anything there? You shot yourself in the foot before even starting. Ur parents no train you well noni.

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by SweetCunt97(f): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2021
tosaino95:
You ladies are just growing in fool and nuisance every day by day undecided
Na all those useless nollywood channel many of them dull their IQ watching
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2021
you are wrong my sister....Authority, strictness n i too sabi for office no suppose reach house or family. ..you go your guy family house to cook n come they warn the mother Make she no enter or touch your food pot....since when?
is the kitchen yours,the pot or the food?
my dear you went far, Abeg to make everything return to normal in that house, apologize to the woman n let her not carry you for mind.

and my advice, be calm n play cool them kwa nu, dem never marry you oo..just boyfriend n girlfriend you won begin ginger to your future mother in law!
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Walkee: 1:03am On Feb 21, 2021
SaintXto:

������

I am this kind of lady that hates pretense. They said what you won't tolerate in marriage,don't tolerate in courtship.

I have known my boyfriend for a year, but this is my first time of coming in contact with his family.

Because of my long holiday at work, I visited him and met his mum and siblings. They were so happy to see me and they welcomed me so well.

Yesterday, I cooked and served everybody.. I later noticed that his mum went to my pot and took more food. I calmly told her that I don't like people going to my kitchen and pot.

I fold her that if she needs more food, she should notify me and I will serve her more... If you see the way the woman looked at me. So disgusting.

Later on, my boyfriend told me that my action was wrong and that I should go apologize to his mum.

For the records, I didn't tell my boyfriend, so invariably, the mum reported me.

I gently told my boyfriend that I won't tolerate that, even after our marriage. I told him it is better they get use to the real me so they won't say I changed after marriage.

Since yesterday, the mum and siblings have refused to talk to me even when I greet them.

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT?
a very foolish girl. You are lucky your boyfriend is foolish too. I would have thrown you out through the window the moment you refused to apologise. Idiot. No respect for elders. If you talk to any elderly person like that in my presence you will surely regret it
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Walkee: 1:05am On Feb 21, 2021
gentlestdude:
rubbish, she for don land you slap immediately, then you won't be making mumu threads here.
very foolish girl. the boyfriend is even a bigger fool. he should have thrown her out like a piece of tissue paper
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by tchidi066(f): 2:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Lol, one man's food is another man's poison, i grew up in a home where everyone serves themselves, the only person we serve is my dad, nobody serves you, you go to the pot and take as much as you want, it's only food Miss. I don't see the big deal there, talking to the mum was outrageously disrespectful. They've not yet married you and you've started displaying your tyranny

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Solsix(m): 2:20am On Feb 21, 2021
SaintXto:

������

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT?
U be Idiot u went to thier family house, probably u cook in her mom's kitchen, using her pots and everything. You can only say that when u are in your husband house. Think young lady think
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by tosaino95(m): 3:25am On Feb 21, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Na all those useless nollywood channel many of them dull their IQ watching

That an excuse but all i know is that they are growing fools and nuisance every day by day...
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by pointblank247(m): 4:29am On Feb 21, 2021
Some thing is very wrong with you.
I truly think you need psychiatric attention
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by ThatPetiteChic: 5:04am On Feb 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by JustCruise(m): 5:14am On Feb 21, 2021
If this write up is real, then you didn't do anything bad just that you'll continue keeping it real in your father's house. Courtesy demands that you respect your bf's mom,without being told.

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by SeniorGee(m): 5:34am On Feb 21, 2021
To 'calmly' confront the mom shows your complete lack of discretion. It was absolutely unnecessary. Maybe that's her own way of showing approval, and that her son won't go hungry.
Just calmly go and apologize and tell your bf to intercede for you.
If na me, you are calmly gone for good.
M'o r'aye oshi!
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by 400billionman: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2021
How can you mark territory in a house you visited for the first time ?

Nawa for you. You thought you did one big thing by cooking for them. What they have been doing for themselves.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by ikennamadu1(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

all the yeye girls done avoid this thread .. zzor and the rest ... very shallow thinking nitwits
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by SweetCunt97(f): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2021
SeniorGee:
To 'calmly' confront the mom shows your complete lack of discretion. It was absolutely unnecessary. Maybe that's her own way of showing approval, and that her son won't go hungry.
Just calmly go and apologize and tell your bf to intercede for you.
If na me, you are calmly gone for good.
M'o r'aye oshi!
Apologize ke? Naaa, na this type go distance her husband from family members. Youll visit ur siblings house and wont b comfortable

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by SweetCunt97(f): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2021
400billionman:
How can you mark territory in a house you visited for the first time ?

Nawa for you. You thought you did one big thing by cooking for them. What they have been doing for themselves.

She be Agama lizard. Not being an hypocrite no means say make person dey too forward.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by general111(m): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Apologize ke? Naaa, na this type go distance her husband from family members. Youll visit ur siblings house and wont b comfortable
my thoughts exactly
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by fattprince(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
God which type of girls are we raising nowadays,

See as dis one is so stupid as forkkk,

So senseless ,

They don't go to your kitchen and pot bla bla bla, aswear werey dey your body , all this stupid legacy that won't take you anywhere in life

They can't go into your pot but yaaa body nah public latrine, werey girls everywhere,

If i am your boyfriend aswear to God the relationship is over I don't care about the amount of years we've spent together ,

Werey !!!!!
I doubt the story is true. But even if its not true I still dey vex. The idiot boyfriend still dey ask her to apologize. How can you apologize to someone you wouldn't be seeing again. I will just tell her not to bother coming to my house again when she is leaving. what audacity.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by BareFacedLies(m): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2021
99thEnemy:
And she said, "After our marriage" as if the guy will marry her. grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by olalat(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2021
9japride:
Approaching her was wrong. You could have reported her to your man, so that he can kindly advise her not to touch your pot. Me I would not be happy if someone else goes to my pot without my consent. The mother in law might be a troublesome person, I don't believe in the saying that the mother in law is testing her.
What's this one saying.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by SILENTandSMART2: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2021
fattprince:

I doubt the story is true. But even if its not true I still dey vex. The idiot boyfriend still dey ask her to apologize. How can you apologize to someone you wouldn't be seeing again. I will just tell her not to bother coming to my house again when she is leaving. what audacity.

Aswear you're right man

Those werey girls wey always have stupid legacy are mostly hoes , they will jusss be creating problem for their potential boyfriend

Nah dat boy forkkkk up , if he's a real nigga he suppose leave dat werey but if he's a simp he will coutinue with that retarrded bastard claiming love while he's not comfortable at all wink

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by zealousayo(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
you are wrong my sister....Authority, strictness n i too sabi for office no suppose reach house or family. ..you go your guy family house to cook n come they warn the mother Make she no enter or touch your food pot....since when?
is the kitchen yours,the pot or the food?
my dear you went far, Abeg to make everything return to normal in that house, apologize to the woman n let her not carry you for mind.

and my advice, be calm n play cool them kwa nu, dem never marry you oo..just boyfriend n girlfriend you won begin ginger to your future mother in law!

If the guy is a Yoruba, the Mum and the guy's siblings can never support the marriage. She's already a goner from that... Ordinary girlfriend wants to be dominating her in-laws in their own house, that is nonsense.

Make she beg till eternity, den no go a accept am.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by zealousayo(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2021
9japride:
Approaching her was wrong. You could have reported her to your man, so that he can kindly advise her not to touch your pot. Me I would not be happy if someone else goes to my pot without my consent. The mother in law might be a troublesome person, I don't believe in the saying that the mother in law is testing her.

Please could you reread the nonsense you typed? She went to visit them in their house for the first time, she was creating a territory for herself. Did she build the house or buy the pot? an ordinary girlfriend for that matter... Her only saving grace was that the boyfriend was more foolish than her. If any girlfriend tries that with my mom, once she leaves my house, she should just go forever.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Casper21: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2021
I'm sure this is a fiction story made to receive abundant reactions cos nobody in her right sense can behave that way. Nice imaginable story tho
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by alexmakaay(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Jamest162:
hanty wat u said was very wrong, u went 2 ur guy huz 2 cook, did u bring pot wen coming.
D huz u cooked was it urs, learn to respect elders.

Op I commend your frankness, honestly if I was your boyfriend I would understand (I bet he did) but you see, you can ONLY exercise such audacity in your own(husband's) home which is yours too.
My submission is that this reply of James is apt.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2021
it is better to have problems with your boyfriend but still have the love of his family than to have problems with the family and still have the love of your boyfriend. if you try that shit with my mum, 2 seconds everywhere burst, before you say beans and akamu, you go done dey your father house
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Kingdemi212019: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
U be male now
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by oluwaseyi0: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
9japride:
What exactly make the pot her pot
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by 9japride(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

What exactly make the pot her pot
[color=#006600][/color]

The pot is hers because she cooked the food by herself and she's solely responsible for anything that concerns that food and also she's the girlfriend of the man.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by 9japride(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
zealousayo:

Please could you reread the nonsense you typed? She went to visit them in their house for the first time, she was creating a territory for herself. Did she build the house or buy the pot? an ordinary girlfriend for that matter... Her only saving grace was that the boyfriend was more foolish than her. If any girlfriend tries that with my mom, once she leaves my house, she should just go forever.
[color=#006600][/color]

I didn't see anywhere in the post that she visited their family house. She stated that she went to visit him which is in the guy's house and met he's family members there. So please kindly reread the post again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend Ask For Condom / See What Gyming Destroyed Destiny Etiko PHOTOS / Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.