Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Admin Please Hide My Identity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Admin Please Hide My Identity (3934 Views)

A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me / Admin Please Post / Hide my ass vpn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by 9japride(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
olalat:

What's this one saying.
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you guys are reading a different meaning to the post. The lady visited her guy and met some of his family members there, It was not stated that she went to he's family's house. It was wrong for the guy's mother to go to the lady's pot of food, its only a troublesome person that does not know boundaries after all most troublesome ladies eventually grow up and become mother in laws. Being a mother does not take any negative attitudes. I still maintain that the lady has every right to protect her food being cooked. Where the lady did wrong was for her approaching the guy's mom, she could have laid her grievances to the guy first.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by RMoneyInTheBank: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Taywon:
Did u say it with a friendly tune....

If not.. U don fk up...

Something u ought to inform ur boyfriend about... U went confrontational... I pity u
..friendly or not friendly.... You dear not say that to my mother
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by candygist: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Aunty you are proud.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Tchalz(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you guys are reading a different meaning to the post.
If your brother's girlfriend did same to your mother, I guess you'd give her a pat on the back...As an advice to you, tread carefully when it comes to a guy and his mother!
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Taywon: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
..friendly or not friendly.... You there not say that to my mother
Lol...
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by 9japride(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tchalz:

If your brother's girlfriend did same to your mother, I guess you'd give her a pat on the back...As an advice to you, tread carefully when it comes to a guy and his mother!
[color=#006600][/color]

I have stated that she did a wrong thing by approaching the mother one on one. But I still maintain that no matter what, the lady has every right to protect and take responsibility of her cooking pot. Please don't let emotions control your judgment. Mothers should also respect themselves, most crises in married couples homes are caused by the man's mother because she believes the son owes her a lot. To me it's not right. I am very sure they will sort themselves out, the OP should learn to report to her man first before taking those kind of actions, it will save a lot troubles. Lastly, most of the cultural practices we practice in Nigeria only gives rise to pretense and fake love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? / Bbnaija Angel Goes Unclad At Jacuzzi Party / See What Gyming Destroyed Destiny Etiko PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.