Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Admin Please Hide My Identity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Admin Please Hide My Identity (3950 Views)

A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me / How Can I Hide My Number / Hide my ass vpn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Gbadebo19(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
One admin should please move this topic to front page so that this idiot can get the bashing of her life.
@mynd44
@lalasticlala

If you support that they move it to front page,.click like, if not, click share.

5 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by mosdii(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
99thEnemy:
And she said, "After our marriage" as if the guy will marry her. grin grin grin

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

8 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by mosdii(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
this one never ready for marriage..

mosdii pls come fess,I wan show u something

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by extol1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:

welcome back I personally missed you with your slogan

3 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by tosaino95(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
You ladies are just growing in fool and nuisance every day by day undecided
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Gbadebo19(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
See what Buhari has caused now Entitlement mentality everywhere Bandits feel entitled Herdsmen feel entitled Even this stupid O.P feels entitled

3 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by 9japride(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Approaching her was wrong. You could have reported her to your man, so that he can kindly advise her not to touch your pot. Me I would not be happy if someone else goes to my pot without my consent. The mother in law might be a troublesome person, I don't believe in the saying that the mother in law is testing her.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Drizzy5001(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
You dey give person condition for her own house, with her own kitchen, gas, pot and plates. Madam, you are very wrong, run and go and apologise. You can only do that when you are in your own house, E be like say u neva ready for that marriage ọ.

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Taywon:
Did u say it with a friendly tune....

If not.. U don fk up...

Something u ought to inform ur boyfriend about... U went confrontational... I pity u
Weda friendly tune or not, she must be a disrespectful lady, Lacking good home trainning. its your boyfriend mum for crying out loud, not like his junior brother. She should be happy her mother inlaw is taking an extra plate, it means she is a good cook.

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by realtalk19: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
SaintXto:
Admin please hide my identity

������

I am this kind of lady that hates pretense. They said what you won't tolerate in marriage,don't tolerate in courtship.

I have known my boyfriend for a year, but this is my first time of coming in contact with his family.

Because of my long holiday at work, I visited him and met his mum and siblings. They were so happy to see me and they welcomed me so well.

Yesterday, I cooked and served everybody.. I later noticed that his mum went to my pot and took more food. I calmly told her that I don't like people going to my kitchen and pot.

I fold her that if she needs more food, she should notify me and I will serve her more... If you see the way the woman looked at me. So disgusting.

Later on, my boyfriend told me that my action was wrong and that I should go apologize to his mum.

For the records, I didn't tell my boyfriend, so invariably, the mum reported me.

I gently told my boyfriend that I won't tolerate that, even after our marriage. I told him it is better they get use to the real me so they won't say I changed after marriage.

Since yesterday, the mum and siblings have refused to talk to me even when I greet them.

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT?

Wuld you have acted the same way if your mum took food from that same pot?

Wisdom is profitable to direct. You just gave a first wrong impression.

Person wey get head no get cap.

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by realtalk19: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
9japride:
Approaching her was wrong. You could have reported her to your man, so that he can kindly advise her not to touch your pot. Me I would not be happy if someone else goes to my pot without my consent. The mother in law might be a troublesome person, I don't believe in the saying that the mother in law is testing her.

There are ways to go about it without giving a wrong first impression. I feel her boyfriend's mum was only trying to be free with her and make her comfortable besides she is still on the girlfriend stage and not wife. For now it's soldier go soldier come

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by mosdii(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kriss216:
mosdii, abeg come and preach here.

4 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by SegunDgr8(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
You're disrespectful for saying that to your potential mother-in-law. You better apologize to her and your boyfriend, or else your relationship is on the verge of collapse.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Gartol(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
One of the most misunderstood line in Nigeria is "being real". Everybody will hide under the umbrella of bad behaviour and will still be like I'm just being real. If I tell you that your father is mad or your mother is a sl*t then tag it to being real you wont like it.

We should try and potray good behaviour, we know what good morals and values are. Why would you continue to hurt someone and keep hiding under being real??

If your husband gets married to you and keeps cheating on you and keep saying he cant help it he is being real will you like it? Potray good morals and behaviour, be patient with words respect one another and speak good to people.

There are a lot of times I feel like reacting negatively to something I would have to restrain myself because of the impact such words will have on the person. It's not everything you react too like kids know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Freelane33(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
NA THAT YOUR FO.OLISH BOY FRIEND I GO FIRST BLAME .That your so called boy friend is useless . ... if I be the GUY ,Na that day I go send you packing , why on EARTH WILL YOU SAY THAT TO MY OWN MOTHER ,THE WOMAN WHEY SUFFER ALOT WHEN YOU WERE NEVER AROUND , someone who brought me up to this extent and make me what I am today .babe you messed up gan . GO BACK HOME AND LEARN FROM YOUR MOM . Tell her to teach you how to live and behave in this world and not only in your matrimonial home that is if she’s also a good wife to your DAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by 9japride(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
realtalk19:

There are ways to go about it without giving a wrong first impression. I feel her boyfriend's mum was only trying to be free with her and make her comfortable besides she is still on the girlfriend stage and not wife. For now it's soldier go soldier come
[color=#006600][/color]

It might be possible. Though they are not yet married and I believe the mom takes her son's house as hers too. If they where married, then she can claim full responsibility over the kitchen. Best bet is for her to apologize and learn from the situation. It's not every fight that is necessary.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by MackIV(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Do you all notice, no female profile/moniker have weighed in on this matter!

Abeg Mosdii sound it again grin

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by mosdii(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
MackIV:

Abeg Mosdii sound it again grin

7 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Drella(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Zao19:
U are totally wrong, and u sand rude, Since it's there own norms u can't just change it over night, if u are to correct them not that way, even if u want to correct an elderly person u will rather talks in parable, go beg her and let are know that u don't mean it as they take it.

Your advice is good o.But your English na die!

Na that "Sand rude" first off me.Other ones too con dey on and off me grin

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Some ppl self maturity no be by age..

Ur pot as if na brought
Ur food as if na ur money arranged the condiment
Ur kitchen as if na you built or paying d house rent

That's how they enter families next thing is to set husband's against his family members..

Ñne make I ask u in ur immediate family, ur mum has never touched food you cooked without your knowledge Go their and start your boundaries first

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by realtalk19: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It might be possible. Though they are not yet married and I believe the mom takes her son's house as hers too. If they where married, then she can claim full responsibility over the kitchen. Best bet is for her to apologize and learn from the situation. It's not every fight that is necessary.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Lovelyperson(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
SaintXto:
Admin please hide my identity

������

I am this kind of lady that hates pretense. They said what you won't tolerate in marriage,don't tolerate in courtship.

I have known my boyfriend for a year, but this is my first time of coming in contact with his family.

Because of my long holiday at work, I visited him and met his mum and siblings. They were so happy to see me and they welcomed me so well.

Yesterday, I cooked and served everybody.. I later noticed that his mum went to my pot and took more food. I calmly told her that I don't like people going to my kitchen and pot.

I fold her that if she needs more food, she should notify me and I will serve her more... If you see the way the woman looked at me. So disgusting.

Later on, my boyfriend told me that my action was wrong and that I should go apologize to his mum.

For the records, I didn't tell my boyfriend, so invariably, the mum reported me.

I gently told my boyfriend that I won't tolerate that, even after our marriage. I told him it is better they get use to the real me so they won't say I changed after marriage.

Since yesterday, the mum and siblings have refused to talk to me even when I greet them.

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT?
Is not your kitchen yet. U ain't his wife. It not ur house yet till u are both married.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
embarassed
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Polynek(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Abeg make una pity Her small oo, de insult don de too much. But sister eeh, wat u did may seem good to U, via your principles but U wud hv maintained, endure or overlooked wat She did. Maturity is not the accumulation of AGE, Maturity is the ability to overlook some certain things.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Wattter007: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
I read this nonsense and my mouth was left open for a whole 60 seconds. Abi this babe dey whine us? I’m sure this is a fake story just to pull traffic. If it’s real however, the lady in question needs to be flogged. She definitely wasn’t raised well.
PS: When ladies want to bring out their terrible attitude, they go on about how nobody should touch their pot, if they have no problem with you, they will tell you to go dish your food by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by general111(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
After reading the comments here.laugh wan kill me..
Op, first of all, the house is not yours.
Secondly, the foodstuff are not yours..
Thirdly, you are just a girlfriend, not even a fiancee...
You visited, and they managed to let you use their stuffs to cook.and your boyfriend's mother decides to dish more food in her own house, from her own pot.and you went and told her not to touch your stuffs.
I am ashamed of your upbringing.
Infact, the only to get married to your boyfriend is to use juju, because no man in his right senses will marry you...
Even ladies on this forum cannot even support you.
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Nazgul: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
lefulefu:
sad Just because of food u want to destroy ur relationship with ur guy
What u did would embarrass any mother in law.
Even if u don't like ppl touching ur pot entering ur kitchen u handled it the wrong way with the mother
We nigerians we always get touchy about food
To make matters worse, it's not even her pot, her gas and her kitchen.

I can't even imagine taking my girlfriend to see my mom and dad, then she cooks for them in the kitchen, using the utensils she meets there, only for her to reprimand my mom because of food.

Na that minute such relationship will end, cos you can't disrespect my mom in her own house, for a food you didn't prepare with your money. A girlfriend for that matter, like who does that?

Honestly the kind of girls we have these days would make you wonder if marriage is worth the stress.

Well I'm not surprised, when a girl spends all her life uploading pics on social media, her IQ level automatically becomes below average because she'll begin to feel that the world revolves around her, no thanks to the hundreds of simps bugging her inbox with disgusting love messages, so decency, respect, morality becomes non-existent in her life.

3 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Boyfriend, not husband. By law u aren't recognized until marriage. U are not yet one of them, meaning the house isn't yours in anyway, it's not your right to question them. E good say e happen now wey una never marry so Dem don make decision on u cos of this matter of treating them. Your bf go tell u later. No waste your time apologize, they will not accept it and by extension, they will never want you as their inlaw

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
U better find another boyfriend if that guy is a Yoruba, forget u Can't marry him, his family will not allow u, what wrong in his mama going for more food in their kitchen not yours o, am a Yoruba I know what am saying
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
99thEnemy:
And she said, "After our marriage" as if the guy will marry her. grin grin grin
she no get sense na

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nazgul:

To make matters worse, it's not even her pot, her gas and her kitchen.

I can't even imagine taking my girlfriend to see my mom and dad, then she cooks for them in the kitchen, using the utensils she meets there, only for her to reprimand my mom because of food.

Na that minute such relationship will end, cos you can't disrespect my mom in her own house, for a food you didn't prepare with your money. A girlfriend for that matter, like who does that?

Honestly the kind of girls we have these days would make you wonder if marriage is worth the stress.

Well I'm not surprised, when a girl spends all her life uploading pics on social media, her IQ level automatically becomes below average because she'll begin to feel that the world revolves around her, no thanks to the hundreds of simps bugging her inbox with disgusting love messages, so decency, respect, morality becomes non-existent in her life.
she mess up
Could be the would be mom inlaw wanted to make her feel at ease and loved and that's why she went to the pot to serve herself and the op just mess up herself by giving out lame warnings to the mom inlaw.If this guy still goes ahead to marry her then he no get sense.her behaviour is a big red flag and if the guy is wise he should ditch her.this one pass apologising.

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Made619(m): 12:18am On Feb 21, 2021
MackIV:

I thought I was the only one that noticed it oh.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Filed For Devorce But The Wife Rejected It / My Girlfriend Lies A Lot / I'm 39 Hes 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.