Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? (1371 Views)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
if you want to be deceive, then it's up to you cos relationship or courtship you involve self is to know, observe and study each other!
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by KidDarkness(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Car? Orgasm? Ive never been swayed by car. Definitely power bike but not car.
Realest, so if I carry power bike...... Bia, who sells power bike hiaaa. I want to buy
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
KidDarkness:

Realest, so if I carry power bike...... Bia, who sells power bike hiaaa. I want to buy
Ill b waiting.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Derare(f): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Monogamy:
The foundation of the relationship was based on lies..

Why marrying such person..
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by wealthtrak: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Poanan:
Hell NO, I cant marry such a person. why lie? Just tell me the way it is so that I know what I am getting myself into.

Guys are found of lying. That was how someone lied that he is a graduate meanwhile, he did not go to school. The wife later found out years into the marriage. she married him cos she thought being a graduate, they could walk through the storm of life together.

It is a very serious offence to lie about status when comes to marriage.
The term "graduate" can be
officially used for High school graduates or University
graduates.

Are you infering that this
dude never went to any
school in his entire life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I On Track? / What Are The Dos And Don'ts Of No-sex Relationship? / Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.