Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa (26201 Views)

How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Lightorder: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Because our governors and politicians can trade the destiny of their children with money and power. We have no reliable, responsible and sane leaders in southern Nigeria most especially amongst Yoruba race. Only Sunday Igboho I can still counts as a bonafide son of Oduduwa amongst our political and traditional rulers. The rest are slave to Fulanis.
you are right. Better die once as a hero than die many times a coward
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by ThatFairGuy: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2021
South Western Leaders are being diplomatic in their utterances but Northerners keep opening mouth waaa. It seems cowardice to the North, I don't blame them.

Imagine this insult, has he ever spoke about the attrocities committed by killer herders in Ogun, Ondo and Oyo.

Ahmad lawan is madd, no doubt about it

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by olajizz01(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2021
Monogamy:

What do you intend to gain with this lies?

Is he lying ?what has the so called SP said against the Fulani terrorists terrorising the whole country other than defending them,and Fulani slave governors in SW keeping defending the terrorists as well, Ogun useless gov keeping saying they were not Fulani herdsmen terrorising his people but bandits. Tell me the different between Fulani herders and bandits.

When the people are fed up,they will face all these useless govs squarely because they are the real enemies of SW most esp. Makinde and Dapo.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by mike404(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2021
pricklewane:
How do we trust this your noise making because those you listed not to be listened have been fighting the Yoruba cause on NL over 4 years ago. Where were u then n how are we to trust your on judgement ?!

YOU THINK SAY I JUST JOIN NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2021
My yoruba friends, I no tell una.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by tunjijones(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2021
Dyke15:
Na South West do their self Sha
They were warned about this bloody romance right from 2015 but Dem no hear
2019 cum, Dem still no hear undecided
Any day this bandits kill as much as they do in South West in both South East/ South South ba, na that day 9ja go break and they know that coz na wetin boys dey wait for
I no carry water for mouth
Boys dey Creek dey wait them

Guy sharap. Those herdsmen have been killing in South east for a very long time.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Gandollaar(f): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2021
nedu666:
Northern politicians defend northerners everywhere, everytime, anywhere.

Southern politicians deny, abuse, ridiclue, humilitate southerners everywhere, everytime, anywhere.

When nothern politicians roar, southerner politicians crawl under the table

It's so sad what you wrote is the acceptable norm in these parts, and that's why we will remain backward.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by ThatFairGuy: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2021
pricklewane:
How do we trust this your noise making because those you listed not to be listened have been fighting the Yoruba cause on NL over 4 years ago. Where were u then n how are we to trust your on judgement ?!

Mike404 is an Ipob Terrorist, he's just playing mind game all because of 2023.
We understand him and his likes
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Forumobserver12(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2021
Odua1stson:
I don't blame this man but i blame our govs in southwest, if they are not fulani ass lickers they would have done the needful by banning these fucking terrorist fulani herdsmen from entering yorubaland.
That is why i like these people they always supporting their kinsmen in anything be it bad or good but here our foolish govs will be the first to sell you out

My brother, its a common decease among the whole Southern politicians not just SW alone, I was very disappointed reading a statement from Imo State Governor few days ago...the same thing applies to their counterparts across the whole South...Is a shame.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by atonement12: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Isn't it ironic that all the people tormenting Nigerians were supported into power by Tinubu.

I hope people can now see the reason IPOB is up in arms against Tinubu.

This senate President remains Tinubus boy, yet here he is, intimidating all the SW governor's, for standing with their people.

Will Tinubu ever criticize Lawan, his boy, for not speaking out to condemn the wanton killing of Yorubas by Fulanis? Of course not.

Tinubu is the modern day Afonja, and the sooner the Yorubas seen him as such, the better for them
If truely he is the modern day Afonja, then Yorubas don't have to worry, the fulanis will kill him themselves when they are through with him

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by foreshore(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Gandollaar(f): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2021
[i][/i]
tunjijones:

Guy sharap. Those herdsmen have been killing in South east for a very long time.
They have been killing all Nigerians! Thank God for social media, we can now expose them.

The kidnapping aspect is more pronounced around SW due to the wealthy democraphic influence trickling from Lagos down to onitsha. Note how the express roads in these parts are also hotbeds for kidnappers. They intercept wealth coming from Abuja through inner Edo Town express roads bordering NC.

The whole south is surrounded already!

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Regex: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2021
The blame game! Why not APC, why not!
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2021
orisa37:
THE YOLA MAN. MAYBE HE HAS DEMENTIA TOO.

He is not from Yola..

He is a mad man from Yobe
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by mike404(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Mike404 is an Ipob Terrorist, he's just playing mind game all because of 2023.
We understand him and his likes
I DON’T THINK THAT SOMEONE WHOS IS ASKING THE LIKES OF SOULMUS TO LEAVE OUR EASTERN FORESTS IS PLAYING MIND GAME BECAUSE OF 2023. SHOW ME A THREAD WHERE YOU SUMMONED COURAGE TO TELL YOUR MASTERS TO LEAVE IGANGAN, IBARAPA AND AYETE FORESTS grin .

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Reference(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2021
seunayantokun:
But Nigerians say this man is their senate president. This is strange.

They put him there. Can they now see why it is desperately necessary to have a power balance in government between the Executive and Legislature so that when the Executive gets it wrong they can be held to account.

How does an athlete perform with two left legs or two right legs. Clearly the Executive has not handled this internal security crises properly but since the Legislature wears the same side of shoe, the nation stumbles from one crises to the other.

I sincerely hope Nigerians will never ever allow this unfortunate scenario play out again. There is a reason most nations have ditched the monarchial system for democracy. This is it.

Monarchies may be great, powerful and all conquering but when they fail they take the entire empire down with them. Nigeria is too big a nation to be tied to the sensibilities of just one man. And we should all resist the pressure to be comformed to the image and likenss of one section of the country.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Monogamy: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2021
olajizz01:
Is he lying ?what has the so called SP said against the Fulani terrorists terrorising the whole country other than defending them,and Fulani slave governors in SW keeping defending the terrorists as well, Ogun useless gov keeping saying they were not Fulani herdsmen terrorising his people but bandits. Tell me the different between Fulani herders and bandits.

When the people are fed up,they will face all these useless govs squarely because they are the real enemies of SW most esp. Makinde and Dapo.

The senate president can't be reckless to make such statement..
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by backnbeta(f): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2021
Odua1stson:
I don't blame this man but i blame our govs in southwest, if they are not fulani ass lickers they would have done the needful by banning these fucking terrorist fulani herdsmen from entering yorubaland.
That is why i like these people they always supporting their kinsmen in anything be it bad or good but here our foolish govs will be the first to sell you out
Our governors are licking more than Fulani ass, they have started licking their cows' asses, feasting on cow dung's and bathing with their urine! I'm ashamed of our governors and the so-called leaders! Their SE counterparts are ass licking with a bit of dignity at least undecided
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by kayjay69(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2021
Bro, I understand why you will say ALL Northern leaders are mentally weak but in reality are they really? In my view, calling them weak is equal to underestimating them, there is a method to their madness, they are not weak.

These guys play our Southern leaders like fiddles and they often play the long game. They are favoured by the British and the USA because they are useful in continuing Project Nigeria. Whenever they are not in power, they scream wolf, when they are in power they do whatever the fcu_k they want. And they support themselves regardless of political affiliation.

That does not come across to me as weak, they clearly understand what Nigeria is and what Nigeria is not. This is something our useful idiot of leaders in the South west are having a hard time processing. And this is why the Senate President can come out with such a statement.

And as I recall, you are somewhat in support of Tinubu for President. May I remind you sir, that this man, Senate President Lawan, is one of Tinubu's key allies and look at what is coming from him. We Yorubas have never learnt from history and it is clear history will repeat itself to our detriment.
LegendHero:
SW governors will reply soon.

I trust Akeredolu.

Now I believe A̳L̳L̳ these Northern leaders are mentally weak and no matter how learned they are, they still reason like yabaleft patients.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Funkeshuga(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2021
the most stupid senate president in the whole world
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by atonement12: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Just a few months and years ago, you guys were boasting that Tinubu is the Jagaban of NIGERIA.
He plays NATIONAL POLITICS that negatively affects Ndigbo,and have caused the deaths of thousands of Nigerians in the hands of those he supports.

The people he brought in massacred hundreds of Agatu people and Nimbo people.

So while he is Yoruba, he is negatively affecting the lives of non-Yorubas, so because of that, I must talk about him.

The NATIONAL POLITICS he plays affects the lives of Igbos. The people he brought in, declared a banner-waving eastern organisation as a terrorist group, while supporting terrorists and herdsmen to kill NIGERIANS, NOT JUST YORUBAS.

That is why every well-meaning Nigerian must see the political elimination of Tinubu, an act worth pursuing, if Nigeria must get better.

If he was reserving his influence to just Yorubaland, non-Yorubas will not worry about him, so he must be brought into the equation, if people want to concentrate on people.destroying Nigeria.

If I were to apply your warped logic, then Yorubas have no business blaming Buhari for the terrorist rapes and massacres going on in the west, after all Buhari is Fulani, and not Yoruba.

Never you think I am the sort of person you can bamboozle with your illogic.

Tinubu is a disaster for Nigeria. His boy Lawan, is now intimidating Yoruba governors
Good logic, but isn't it time guys like you also put more pressure on Igbo governors and senators to cooperate and work with SW governors and senators to ensure the nation is restructured?
Restructuring will allow for the right security apparatus to be put in place in each region, and this will easily check these Fulani terrorism.
The present system allows too much power in Abuja, and the Fulani rulers are abusing this powers to terrorise the other tribes.
If Southern elites and political leaders are sincere and work together on restructuring, Nigeria's problems will be easily solved.
The schism created by Tinubu can be easily done away with if southern leaders cooperate.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by olajizz01(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Monogamy:

The senate president can't wait be reckless to make such statement..
Until I see prove,but what I knew and experienced was that they can say anything when ever they are speaking their language forgetting that some from other ethnics hear it.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by bjdon: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Lawn was Tinubu's candidate for Senate president. I hope you can all see what the myopic selfishness of the frog eyed one has caused. He backed incompetent, northern fanatics into key positions, for his own selfish ends.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by bjdon: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2021
atonement12:
Good logic, but isn't it time guys like you also put more pressure on Igbo governors and senators to cooperate and work with SW governors and senators to ensure the nation is restructured?
Restructuring will allow for the right security apparatus to be put in place in each region, and this will easily check these Fulani terrorism.
The present system allows too much power in Abuja, and the Fulani rulers are abusing this powers to terrorise the other tribes.
If Southern elites and political leaders are sincere and work together on restructuring, Nigeria's problems will be easily solved.
The schism created by Tinubu can be easily done away with if southern leaders cooperate.

A very sensible post. It's time SW , SS and SE youths got together to demand restructuring or no election in 2023. All these calls for SE president or SW president are nonsense. As long as the current structure is in place, the North will continue to lord it over the South. In a proper resstructed federation it will matter less where the president is from.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by bigfish3k: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ofolgbo or whatever you are, A perfect example of a failed project made in Nigeria?, it is Tinubu that did not give you work in Eastern Nigeria, what of Emmanuel Iwanyanwu? go & repackage your mind & start from the scratch, it is never too late. What even concerns you an Igbo man with Bola Tinubu a Yoruba? Shouldn’t you be more concerned about utopia Biafra?
Tinubu is a Nigerian
Ofoigbo is also a concerned Nigerian
That is the connection

Get that into your head

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2021
The way Northern leaders make excuses for and even defend murderous Fulani herdsmen and bandits is baffling. In the same way I think it's high time Southern leaders started making excuses for and defending southerners like IPOB, ESN, Sunday Igboho and his group, etc.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Brown2012: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2021
Karemarealty288:
These people just want power to remain in the north
Power can't remain in the north if the Yoruba Muslims wake up and stop selling their birth right like Esau

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Odua1stson: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2021
backnbeta:

Our governors are licking more than Fulani ass, they have started licking their cows' asses, feasting on cow dung's and bathing with their urine! I'm ashamed of our governors and the so-called leaders! Their SE counterparts are ass licking with a bit of dignity at least undecided
you said it all
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Tochi3(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
I no go chook mouth put for Husband&Wife, Master&Slave matter.
correct talk jare.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by atonement12: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2021
bjdon:

A very sensible post. It's time SW , SS and SE youths got together to demand restructuring or no election in 2023. All these calls for SE president or SW president are nonsense. As long as the current structure is in place, the North will continue to lord it over the South. In a proper resstructed federation it will matter less where the president is from.
True!
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Brushstrokes20: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2021
This damn overfed rubber stamp again?....

Only a timely intervention save the shithole from the diabolic claws of these self serving scrums!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) / Bus With Passengers Falls In To Lagos Lagoon. / Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.