Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism (1880 Views)

Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nowadays, no matter what interest I have in a girl or that she has for me, when she starts harping with all seriousness about feminism, support for gender this, gender that..lol..I just switch off.
All healthy interest I have for her immediately vanish, all I now seek is to just fvvck her and go, no matter how brilliant, beautiful or well placed in her career or my initial attraction. I see such girls as unserious, manipulative, stubborn, quarell loving and unwise enough for marriage. To me they are not ready for marriage, they only want to get in there for the status and respect marriage accords them..So it's a redflag for me.
I don't expect a lady who needs marriage in our Nigeria to be arguing and being so emotional about feminism. Within me I will smile and say..this is another candidate for the bed. I won't even stress myself to know other positive qualities she carries, most times I don't argue with such gals..I usually chip in few comments and don't act like a redpiller or an antifeminist....I play along fvvck and when tired I disappear.
So I think ladies who are looking for husband should be careful about their speech and emotions when discussing feminism with a potential date or potential boyfriend....Trust me, there are smart men out there than you think who don't give a damn about ya beauty or career. We are only looking for sensible woman who is calm respectful and peace loving.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by habsydiamond(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
And some go dey say the female child is today abi na tomorrow.. E be like say na future.. Father please remove that feminist attitude from their heads..

12 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Pmedia7787: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
The issue is not just about the females

Its about the men who will make them (female-wifes)understand who they really are using a better approach then you doing here

The men in the society brought about the feminist ideology, so they must correct what they started to liberate the women

Africa and Africans problem are men's problem..not women

The way a society is can be traced to her men

As the men goes..so does the society..shitty men=begeth shitty women

5 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Its about the men who will make them (female-wifes)understand who they really are using a better approach then you doing here

The men in the society brought about the feminist ideology, so they must correct what they started to liberate the women

So women aren't human enough to be held accountable or responsible for their behavior? is that your point that men has to be blamed for their behavior..tor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Supreme01: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
My brother, it's unfortunate situation that the generation we are is decayed generations. Everyone want right, no body want to submit, no body wants to love. No body want to know that the almighty never created every one equal but each person to complement the other, not to compete.

An I ask, what could be the problem, is it Education ( too much of knowledge), could it be the technology (internet), could it be too much of freedom from parents,(early exposure), We left our morals and embraced the White my culture...What could be the cause.?

3 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Escabado: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
If you know you don't want to marry a one chance girl that will finish you or a girl that's a feminist. Just marry a girl that stop only in secondary school or jss3, you see all the girls that are graudate , na them carry feminism for head . Bring one N1 they will not bring is only feminism they can bring to table . My brothers better run for your Life

3 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Sonnobax15(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
grin
Very true..

Just like--"woman wey dey look for fruit of the womb no suppose to dey wear pant dey sleep"

Drop your feminism and watch how's gonna be like a miracle you your life...

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Escabado:
If you know you don't want to marry a one chance girl that will finish you or a girl that's a feminist. Just marry a girl that stop only in secondary school or jss3, you see all the girls that are graudate , na them carry feminism for head . Bring one N1 they will not bring is only feminism they can bring to table . My brothers better run for your Life
I met another of such girls very recently. She's a doctor in her later 20s searching for husband....I actually have interest in her at first and she was so fond of me.. she's fine, smart and sort of act kind..but after the conversation on feminism blah blah blah...I was like in my mind, so you are one of them..lol..naso I cancel any attempt for serious relationship with her.....

4 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by blinking001(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nobody should take feminists serious in this our dispensation..they belong to the streets..

12 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
blinking001:
Nobody should take feminists serious in this our dispensation..they belong to the streets..
But they believe they have something upstair to be worshipped for..clowns

2 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Escabado: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

I met another of such girls very recently. She's a doctor in her later 20s searching for husband....I actually have interest in her at first and she was so fond of me.. she's fine, smart and sort of act kind..but after the conversation on feminism blah blah blah...I was like in my mind, so you are one of them..lol..naso I cancel any attempt for serious relationship with her.....

It may sound fooo lish, but marrying an educated Nigerian girl of nowadays is the highest mistake any man would make .

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by blinking001(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

But they believe they have something upstair to be worshipped for..clowns
Lol...they are confused idiots that should be ignored..

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Supreme01:
My brother, it's unfortunate situation that the generation we are is decayed generations. Everyone want right, no body want to submit, no body wants to love. No body want to know that the almighty never created every one equal but each person to complement the other, not to compete.

An I ask, what could be the problem, is it Education ( too much of knowledge), could it be the technology (internet), could it be too much of freedom from parents,(early exposure), We left our morals and embraced the White my culture...What could be the cause.?
I don't see any problem here, let people do what they like as long as it doesn't harm the next person.
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
CamusMidas:

I don't see any problem here, let people do what they like as long as it doesn't harm the next person.

Hope you know doing what you like have certain repercussion and implications to relationship, except you intend to live on your own and by your own rules....

2 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

Hope you know doing what you like have certain repercussion and implications to relationship, except you intend to live on your own and by your own rules....
Exactly, leave those ones that you feel have baggages to do there thing while you go for a lady that is not a feminist, and the one one that is less educated and not into technology.

How hard is that? Are you marrying all the ladies that you bother about what they choose to believe or how they choose to act?

Baba face front and look for wife to marry, people are getting married every now and then, but when you come to nairaland y'all make it feels as if people only marry once a year.

Nobody gives a rat ass if you choose not to marry, except maybe your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
CamusMidas:

Exactly, leave those ones that you feel have baggages to do there thing while you go for a lady that is not a feminist, and the one one that is less educated and not into technology.

How hard is that? Are you marrying all the ladies that you bother about what they choose to believe or how they choose to act?

Baba face front and look for wife to marry, people are getting married every now and then, but when you come to nairaland y'all make it feels as if people only marry once a year.

Nobody gives a rat ass if you choose not to marry, except maybe your parents.
okay. ..But this is an advice for our women..if they really want to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

okay. ..But this is an advice for our women..if they really want to get married.
And you are the master of everything marriage?

How ladies have gotten married to through your organisation?

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
CamusMidas:

And you are the master of everything marriage?

How ladies have gotten married to through your organisation?
Why taking this thread Personal? Are you a woman? so I don't waste my time arguing...cos I feel you are a guy

2 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

Why taking this [b]thread Personal? [/b]Are you a woman? so I don't waste my time arguing...cos I feel you are a guy
Is marriage a Joke?

Since gender will be a determinant and how this conversation would be swayed, I am not interested in it.
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pmedia7787:

I agree with 80% if all you wrote but not the highlighted

Feminism was never a man invention, the founders of feminism have been jewish women, it was a subtle movement to radically change western civilization

2 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I agree with 80% if all you wrote but not the highlighted

Feminism was never a man invention, the founders of feminism have been jewish women, it was a subtle movement to radically change western civilization
Anything Jewish usually have one sinister or conspiratorial end
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

Anything Jewish usually have one sinister or conspiratorial end

It is not a conspiracy.

Go read about all the leaders of feminist movement they are all Jewish women

Also read about leaders of Marxist movements, they are also Jews.

Feminism is just the cultural Marxism, it is against western civilization.
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It is not a conspiracy.

Go read about all the leaders of feminist movement they are all Jewish women

Also read about leaders of Marxist movements, they are also Jews.

Feminism is just the cultural Marxism, it is against western civilization.
Anything Jewish usually have a conspiratorial end. They are plotters, selfish, wicked always championing things to destroy so that they can have economic, political or religious advantage.

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

Anything Jewish usually have a conspiratorial end. They are plotters, selfish, wicked always championing things to destroy so that they can have economic, political or religious advantage.

Exactly and it seems they are very successful in doing that.

They control the media, music industry, movie industry, venture capitalist firms and banks.

Every industry where they have influence they use it to promote all the things a traditional society hates.

2 Likes

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Mosdii...that story on your page, I read it on Reddit few months ago. it is crazy..it was posted by one white lady... one of the craziest paternity fraud I've ever read

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by mosdii(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

Mosdii...that story on your page, I read it on Reddit few months ago. it is crazy..it was posted by one white lady... one of the craziest paternity fraud I've ever read

you can imagine, issa crazy world Bro.
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Feminists are mostly depressed women. They shout feminism on the outside but go close to them and see that they hurt deeply on the inside. They are all over romance and family section acting up like super women but we know they are all frustrated and feel dejected on the inside.

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nonexistent:
Feminists are mostly depressed women. They shout feminism on the outside but go close to them and see that they hurt deeply on the inside. They are all over romance and family section acting up like super women but we know they are all frustrated and feel dejected on the inside.
Many of them just can't help themselves. They bought the lie or feminism and think it's the recipe for feminine happiness and fulfillment even in marriage...But it's all a lie. Yu can't eat your cake and have it...
Even in advanced countries, men are shying away from marriage. A true feminist shouldn't care about marriage if feminism is what brings happiness. But they want to be married, to bring feminism into marital roles, thinking civilization prescribes that all men should come under the dictate of feminism. This is Africa. They quickly forget. That's why I say they are not wise. They can go abroad and do their gender equality shit, there's so much cover for them over there...but here...they are playing with frustration, hopelessness and loneliness.

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2021
Online feminist..but in real life they pray, cry and climb Shiloh mountain for godly husband which is no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by pansophist(m): 12:40am On Mar 06, 2021
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Gerrard59(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Escabado:

It may sound fooo lish, but marrying an educated Nigerian girl of nowadays is the highest mistake any man would make .

But please, don't complain that the ladies you meet are dependent, parasitic blah blah blah.

You people want to marry financially independent and working class women yet don't expect them to display feminist ideals? That's not entirely possible. Financial independence makes one assertive irrespective of gender and this translate to some women having such ideals. The solution is to find a balance.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wed's Fati2001 / Man Caught Cheating Jump Gate N.k.d As Wife Chases Him / The poison which kill men easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.