Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism (1904 Views)

Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Gerrard59(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

Many of them just can't help themselves. They bought the lie or feminism and think it's the recipe for feminine happiness and fulfillment even in marriage...But it's all a lie. Yu can't eat your cake and have it...
Even in advanced countries, men are shying away from marriage. A true feminist shouldn't care about marriage if feminism is what brings happiness. But they want to be married, to bring feminism into marital roles, thinking civilization prescribes that all men should come under the dictate of feminism. This is Africa. They quickly forget. That's why I say they are not wise. They can go abroad and do their gender equality shit, there's so much cover for them over there...but here...they are playing with frustration, hopelessness and loneliness.

Home to more sh!tholes than anywhere else in the world. Check countries where women's rights are respected and their development indices. Feminism isn't really a major problem in Nigeria/Africa rather severe underdevelopment and acute privation. In other societies, it's the men who develop their societies. Nigerian/African men should focus on that aspect rather than feminism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by FreeSpirited: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2021
Gerrard59:

Home to more sh!tholes than anywhere else in the world. Check countries where women's rights are respected and their development indices. Feminism isn't really a major problem in Nigeria/Africa rather severe underdevelopment and acute privation. In other societies, it's the men who develop their societies. Nigerian/African men should focus on that aspect rather than feminism.
see where u carry matter go...where's the relationship between feminism and industrialization, civilization and progress..lol.
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Gerrard59(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

see where u carry matter go...where's the relationship between feminism and industrialization, civilization and progress..lol.

My point is: Nigerian men shouldn't complain about feminism when they haven't developed their country to world standards. Feminism is bound to happen as the world evolves whether one likes it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by FreeSpirited: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gerrard59:

My point is: Nigerian men shouldn't complain about feminism when they haven't developed their country to world standards. Feminism is bound to happen as the world evolves whether one likes it or not.
But still no link to aforementioned

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
NiRfreak:
Nowadays, no matter what interest I have in a girl or that she has for me, when she starts harping with all seriousness about feminism, support for gender this, gender that..lol..I just switch off.
All healthy interest I have for her immediately vanish, all I now seek is to just fvvck her and go, no matter how brilliant, beautiful or well placed in her career or my initial attraction. I see such girls as unserious, manipulative, stubborn, quarell loving and unwise enough for marriage. To me they are not ready for marriage, they only want to get in there for the status and respect marriage accords them..So it's a redflag for me.
I don't expect a lady who needs marriage in our Nigeria to be arguing and being so emotional about feminism. Within me I will smile and say..this is another candidate for the bed. I won't even stress myself to know other positive qualities she carries, most times I don't argue with such gals..I usually chip in few comments and don't act like a redpiller or antifeminist....I play along fvvck and when tired I disappear.
So I think ladies who are looking for husband should be careful about their speech and emotions when discussing feminism with a potential date or potential boyfriend....Trust me, there are smart men out there than you think who don't give a damn about ya beauty or career. We are only looking for sensible woman that are peace loving.
Oga u can as well go to your village and marry. Most of these Nigerian girls carrying feminism on their heads do not display the real feminism. Most sound embittered and frustrated about men. That someone says she believes in feminism doesn't make her bad, you just have to understand the type she is. The feminism I believe in is equal rights to both genders, even though I like Chimamanda a lot, I just do not agree to some of her ideas as that would upset an African home. I cannot loose my culture and beliefs all in the name of extreme feminism
N.B : maybe your kind would like a puppet for a wife....lol
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Maryjane001:

Oga u can as well go to your village and marry. Most of these Nigerian girls carrying feminism on their heads do not display the real feminism. Most sound embittered and frustrated about men. That someone says she believes in feminism doesn't make her bad, you just have to understand the type she is. The feminism I believe in is equal rights to both genders, even though I like Chimamanda a lot, I just do not agree to some of her ideas as that would upset an African home. I cannot loose my culture and beliefs all in the name of extreme feminism
N.B : maybe your kind would like a puppet for a wife....lol
Oh...women who are too passionate about feminism usually bring it into their marriage..na da one be the wahala. You can be a feminist,no wahala .but before u enter my house, carry am make you off am for gate... otherwise we no go last...My parents had a loving good home...they both respect each other and operated between their role and expectations as husband and wife.. but our feminism of nowadays...make I no talk
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by OlawaleBammie: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Escabado:

It may sound fooo lish, but marrying an educated Nigerian girl of nowadays is the highest mistake any man would make .

I told my friend this u said, he said i am crazy.

Me that i know what i am doing, what's the essence of marriage wen i cant have full access to my wife cus she's educated

Well, i went out and saw a beautiful damsel, very hardworking and homely, shape everything perfect, e be like say na she God create last cus Baba God farabale perfect am for me. And mind u, she's not a graduate but she has skill and i am willing to invest in her skill.

Now everyday na hin my friend dey tell me say i am soo lucky.

I tank God sha.

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by FreeSpirited: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

I told my friend this u said, he said i am crazy.

Me that i know what i am doing, what's the essence of marriage wen i cant have full access to my wife cus she's educated

Well, i went out and saw a beautiful damsel, very hardworking and homeless, shape everything perfect, e be like say na she God create last cus Baba God farabale perfect am for me. And mind u, she's not a graduate but she has skill and i am willing to invest in her skill.

Now everyday na hin my friend dey tell me say i am soo lucky.

I tank God sha.
You see .. nothing like rest of my mind my brother.
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by OlawaleBammie: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You see .. nothing like rest of my mind my brother.

And one tin is dat u will never see my girl and say she's not a potential phd holder grin

Even that my friend till this moment doesnt know that she never attended higher institution and i keep it secret from him as well.

Its between me and my wife. Abeg i cant kee mysef, suffer no kee me na woman go come kee me??, noogrin
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by FreeSpirited: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

And one tin is dat u will never see my girl and say she's not a potential phd holder grin

Even that my friend till this moment doesnt know that she never attended higher institution and i keep it secret from him as well.

Its between me and my wife. Abeg i cant kee mysef, suffer no kee me na woman go come kee me??, noogrin
You try...once a woman is fine, respectful, can express herself and still hardworking wetin remain again..., other additional na wokeness wey dey kill our women nowadays
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Kebbiprince: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
NiRfreak:
Nowadays, no matter what interest I have in a girl or that she has for me, when she starts harping with all seriousness about feminism, support for gender this, gender that..lol..I just switch off.
All healthy interest I have for her immediately vanish, all I now seek is to just fvvck her and go, no matter how brilliant, beautiful or well placed in her career or my initial attraction. I see such girls as unserious, manipulative, stubborn, quarell loving and unwise enough for marriage. To me they are not ready for marriage, they only want to get in there for the status and respect marriage accords them..So it's a redflag for me.
I don't expect a lady who needs marriage in our Nigeria to be arguing and being so emotional about feminism. Within me I will smile and say..this is another candidate for the bed. I won't even stress myself to know other positive qualities she carries, most times I don't argue with such gals..I usually chip in few comments and don't act like a redpiller or antifeminist....I play along fvvck and when tired I disappear.
So I think ladies who are looking for husband should be careful about their speech and emotions when discussing feminism with a potential date or potential boyfriend....Trust me, there are smart men out there than you think who don't give a damn about ya beauty or career. We are only looking for sensible woman that are peace loving.
Op to be honest you succinctly summarised the reasons I didn't marry the gal I was dating and opted for another babe. She carry feminism for head and would always go to women group on Facebook to get more toxic against men, lol. I dumped her as e de hot, I no get strength for stress

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by bluefilm: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Escabado:

It may sound fooo lish, but marrying an educated Nigerian girl of nowadays is the highest mistake any man would make .

You really sound foolish.
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by crackhaus: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gerrard59:

But please, don't complain that the ladies you meet are dependent, parasitic blah blah blah.

You people want to marry financially independent and working class women yet don't expect them to display feminist ideals? That's not entirely possible. Financial independence makes one assertive irrespective of gender and this translate to some women having such ideals. The solution is to find a balance.

One of the biggest frauds (apart from modern feminism) which women have been able to successfully peddle, is making some men believe that financially independent/working class women cannot be submissive.

My point is, a woman can be financially independent/working class and still not hold a single feminist ideal.

1. Assertiveness is NOT a trait exclusive to feminists or independent/working class women.
Even broke unemployed women can be very assertive – it has much more to do with one's upbringing and even genetics than financial independence.

2. Financially independent/working class women can also be parasitic and dependent. In fact, there are many working class women who expect to still be catered for, walking around.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Dandal: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

Many of them just can't help themselves. They bought the lie or feminism and think it's the recipe for feminine happiness and fulfillment even in marriage...But it's all a lie. Yu can't eat your cake and have it...
Even in advanced countries, men are shying away from marriage.A true feminist shouldn't care about marriage if feminism is what brings happiness. But they want to be married, to bring feminism into marital roles, thinking civilization prescribes that all men should come under the dictate of feminism. This is Africa. They quickly forget. That's why I say they are not wise. They can go abroad and do their gender equality shit, there's so much cover for them over there...but here...they are playing with frustration, hopelessness and loneliness.

Ma broda, even the married families are no where safe from their toxicity. Here abroad, they are in every fabric of the society. For the most part, so-called Feminism is less to do with women rights, but more to do with hatred for Men by women with past vendettas. Most are Divorcees or single moms or older single women who've never been married. Feministas are a cancer to the sacred institution of Marriage, especially among African families living abroad. Married couples need to always be mindful of them. The moment they start befriending that your good sweet loving wife/ fiancé at work ( which by the way they are very good at doing, and is often the case), your marriage and relationship is downhill from then onward. And when your marriage is broken, your indoctrinated ex-wife goes hunting for other people's marriages to destroy. Its why divorce rates are skyrocketing every year, and Men are apprehensive in getting married.

1 Like

Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 1:10am On Mar 07, 2021
bluefilm:

But in the real term of the fact, you are the hopeless bozo
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 1:16am On Mar 07, 2021
Dandal:

Ma broda, even the married families are no where safe from their toxicity. Here abroad, they are in every fabric of the society. For the most part, so-called Feminism is less to do with women rights, but more to do with hatred for Men by women with past vendettas. Most are Divorcees or single moms or older single women who've never been married. Feministas are a cancer to the sacred institution of Marriage, especially among African families living abroad. Married couples need to always be mindful of them. The moment they start befriending that your good sweet loving wife/ fiancé at work ( which by the way they are very good at doing, and is often the case), your marriage and relationship is downhill from then onward. And when your marriage is broken, your indoctrinated ex-wife goes hunting for other people's marriages to destroy. Its why divorce rates are skyrocketing every year, and Men are apprehensive in getting married.
You don finish the matter....
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Fiscus105(m): 1:57am On Mar 07, 2021
CamusMidas:

Exactly, leave those ones that you feel have baggages to do there thing while you go for a lady that is not a feminist, and the one one that is less educated and not into technology.

How hard is that? Are you marrying all the ladies that you bother about what they choose to believe or how they choose to act?

Baba face front and look for wife to marry, people are getting married every now and then, but when you come to nairaland y'all make it feels as if people only marry once a year.

Nobody gives a rat ass if you choose not to marry, except maybe your parents.

I wonder o, people are getting married everyday, larger percentage of those married are enjoying it, the few who have issues will scream on top of their voices, jobless and lazy guys on nairaland will capitalise on it, projecting it as if marriage is a way to Golgotha.
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Fiscus105(m): 2:17am On Mar 07, 2021
Gerrard59:

But please, don't complain that the ladies you meet are dependent, parasitic blah blah blah.

You people want to marry financially independent and working class women yet don't expect them to display feminist ideals? That's not entirely possible. Financial independence makes one assertive irrespective of gender and this translate to some women having such ideals. The solution is to find a balance.

Independent or not ,educated or not, husband must know his boundary when it comes to headship of the family, we husband must have it back of our mind that wife is not slave that you can order around neither is she toddler!

I had a hot argument with my friend not too long on radio program, in which they argued that husband can order his wife not to go working place, I told my friend that such husband crosses his boundary, if such wife refuses to heed to his instruction, some foolish guys will come online to badmouth feminist.

NB. I belong to sch of taut who believed that husband is head of family o
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by NiRfreak(m): 2:21am On Mar 07, 2021
Fiscus105:

Independent or not ,educated or not, husband must know his boundary when it comes to headship of the family, we husband must have it back of our mind that wife is not slave that you can order around neither is she toddler!

I had a hot argument with my friend not too long on radio program, in which they argued that husband can order his wife not to go working place, I told my friend that such husband crosses his boundary, if such wife refuses to heed to his instruction, some foolish guys will come online to badmouth feminist.

NB. I belong to sch of taut who believed that husband is head of family o
Bros...You are just a confused niggar. May God open your eyes to your right and power as a man
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Fiscus105(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2021
NiRfreak:

Bros...You are just a confused niggar. May God open your eyes to your right and power as a man

May God give you servant, no zombie that will be doing all ur biddings as a wife. Amen

Ask yourself how many husbands carry all the financially responsibilities in 21st century?

If you yourself didn't do all instructions that God commanded you to do, how much human to human.

Oga you are the one who need to open ur eyes and reset/ readjust ur position as conqueror to a loving husband and caring father. If not the (marriage) u yourself, wife and kids will all suffer for it.
Re: Women Looking For Husband Should Not Hold Strong Opinion About Feminism by Escabado: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
bluefilm:

Same way your moniker sounds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? / Will I Ever Get Married?? / In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.