Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? (15611 Views)

HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL / "He Is A Good Guy, But He Is Short And Ugly" Girl Cries Out / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

THAT'S WHY THEY ARE USELESS..

LIFE IS MORE THAN SEX.

Life is more important than billing cheesy
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

WHY WILL I TELL YOU
Simply put

"I don't have anything else to offer"
Nobody will kill you
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Life is more important than billing cheesy

have I ever billed you?

thank GOD no Nigerian useless boy can open his gutter mouth to say I have billed him

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

have I ever billed you?

thank GOD no Nigerian useless boy can open his gutter mouth to say I have billed him
Have I ever asked you for sex cheesy
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Simply put

"I don't have anything else to offer"
Nobody will kill you

ur opinion tho.

I have something to offer... I have been doing it to the needy one's right from day one without waiting for payback.

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:
Have I ever asked you for sex cheesy
out of point.. you can't even dare to do so.

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

out of point.. you can't even dare to do so.
Trust me I won't ?
Guess why

Lemme help you out

You're not my type

Do you know why?

You have a poor mentality, just like the useless NIGERIAN girls

No offense cheesy

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

ur opinion tho.

I have something to offer... I have been doing it to the needy one's right from day one without waiting for payback.

Okay if you say so

May guilty conscience prevail wink
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by OlawaleBammie: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

Nigerian men are useless... especially the south side..
hard to see any northerner to post the crap most of you guys are posting here.

But the northerners can fvck ur brain out ba??

Olodo upon thirty
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Trust me I won't ?
Guess why

Lemme help you out

You're not my type

Do you know why?

You have a poor mentality, just like the useless NIGERIAN girls

No offense cheesy

stop quoting then

I don't want to choose a useless NIGERIAN fellow as a life partner ( 2 blind human's can't sail on same boat)

NO AVERAGE NIGERIAN MAN IS UP TO MY LEVEL (BE IT PHYSICALLY OR NOT).

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Okay if you say so
May guilty conscience prevail wink
y3ah, your guilty conscience is superior to your lifestyle's ..
don't bother to quote.

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

But the northerners can fvck ur brain out ba??

Olodo upon thirty
Coming from AFONJA FOOLING HIMSELF @FORTY

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by OlawaleBammie: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

Coming from AFONJA FOOLING HIMSELF @FORTY
Didirin

See this potential terrorist calling the southern men useless, olodo.

Better goan marry to one musa before ur male terrorists there start shouting danburobai on u grin

I even forget sef, ur terrorist men cant marry u again cus u re no more sixteen, u re now overage and ur men there marries underage

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Didirin

See this potential terrorist calling the southern men useless, olodo.

Better goan marry to one musa before ur male terrorists there start shouting danburobai on u grin

I even forget sef, ur terrorist men cant marry u again cus u re no more sixteen, u re now overage and ur men there marries underage

AGAIN OUR SKULL MINER'S,EMPTY BARREL,RITUALISTS, RAPERS, BROWN ROOF,DIRTY RAGS,JUJU PEOPLE AT IT AGAIN... STILL REMAIN THE SAME AFONJA(NIGERIAN MEN ARE USELESS).

2 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by OlawaleBammie: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

AGAIN OUR SKULL MINER'S,EMPTY BARREL,RITUALISTS, RAPERS, BROWN ROOF,DIRTY RAGS,JUJU PEOPLE AT IT AGAIN... STILL REMAIN THE SAME AFONJA(NIGERIAN MEN ARE USELESS).
Ahahahahahaha

See this oponu talking about brown roof here??

Should i tell u the type of house u build over there??

Hut, a hut, there is where u guys sleeps, do u even know what zinc are used for??

See this mumu o, person wey be say na inside yarm barns dem born her put

See this mumu o, person wey dey share sleeping mat with donkeys and cow

See this mumu, person wey be say, no, i sure say ur sole, i mean behind don teartear(not ur shoe sole o, ur leg gangan)

When their terrorist males write bashiga in from of their dilapidated house u would tink sometin inside the house is sometin to write home about

Northerners are terrorist, bandits, rapers, kidnappers,

If not for the mumurism of lord luggard, we shouldnt be in same corntree with these backward terrorists.
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ahahahahahaha

See this oponu talking about brown roof here??

Should i tell u the type of house u build over there??

Hut, a hut, there is where u guys sleeps, do u even know what zinc are used for??

See this mumu o, person wey be say na inside yarm barns dem born her put

See this mumu o, person wey dey share sleeping mat with donkeys and cow

See this mumu, person wey be say, no, i sure say ur sole, i mean behind don teartear(not ur shoe sole o, ur let gangan)

When their terrorist males write bashiga in from of their dilapidated house u would tink sometin inside the house is sometin to write home about

Northerners are terrorist, bandits, rapers, kidnappers, COWS, DONKEYS

If not for the mumurism of lord luggard, we should be in same corntree with these backword terrorist.

STILL REMAIN NIGERIANS ARE USELESS (ESPECIALLY THE MEN).

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by OlawaleBammie: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

STILL REMAIN NIGERIANS ARE USELESS (ESPECIALLY THE MEN).

Now u re gradually coming to the conclusion

The word "especially" u used there speaks volume of what is inside of u.

It means not onlythe men are useless, but the women as well abi? grin

Now for u to say nigerians are useless that means the females are more on useless mode but u cant air it cus u belong to that manipulative gender grin
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Now u re gradually coming to the conclusion

The word "especially" u used there speaks volume of what is inside of u.

It means not onlythe men are useless, but the women as well abi? grin

Now for u to say nigerians are useless that means the females are more on useless mode but u cant air it cus u belong to that manipulative gender grin

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by OlawaleBammie: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

Dont worry, all of us will be alright laslas
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
No boobs
No ass
Dat one is probably a man nau cheesy
At least even if d ass is not big at least ass should be dere cheesy
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Sarcastic101: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

all hogwash

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH.. NIGERIAN MEN ARE THE MOST USELESS ON PLANET.
Not all men are like your dad
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sarcastic101:
Not all men are like your dad
don't blame him.. because he learnt it from ur dad.

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by nairamaniac: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Uncle93:

Its not.. Shes like that.

U know her?

Try to give some photo-credits
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by kingvomlotus12: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Uncle93:

First of all , you're a female keeping a MALE status

Secondly , all you do is comment on people's post with some asain dude picture

Third, Your obsession with nairaland is strong that you have to be in every comment. Lmao .. Fati, on nairaland .. You're just like a local street dog that runs around everywhere with flies following you all around . Nobody likes u yet ure annoying!

So to answer your question , we are not useless .. We just sometimes catch cruise, which is better than being a notherner. All forums around the world has different sections where people talk about differnet things. Even in America , they have a forum of people who talks about thier wired sexual fantasy. .

Id suggest you find a better struggle in life other than wasting 10kb on uploading a random guys picture on people's thread as a comment. Oh and dont forget to make breakfast for Shekaku.
Uncle93:

Third, Your obsession with nairaland is strong that you have to be in every comment. Lmao .. Fati, on nairaland .. You're just like a local street dog that runs around everywhere with flies following you all around . Nobody likes u yet ure annoying!

So to answer your question , we are not useless .. We just sometimes catch cruise, which is better than being a notherner. All forums around the world has different sections where people talk about differnet things. Even in America , they have a forum of people who talks about thier wired sexual fantasy. .

Id suggest you find a better struggle in life other than wasting 10kb on uploading a random guys picture on people's thread as a comment. Oh and dont forget to make breakfast for Shekaku.
Uncle93:

. ahh ah ahhh "better than being a bother er"
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by idris646(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
:ochineke!!
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Uncle93(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
nairamaniac:

U know her?

Try to give some photo-credits

Yes I have her on my IG.. @Mummy__yo
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by nairamaniac: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Uncle93:

Yes I have her on my IG.. @Mummy__yo

nice one bruv

iv checked her out.

she set o.

she ug for face shaaaa.

but no matter how ugly a girl is. if the booty is very fine, the beauty of the booty wd extend to her face grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I've Found Love Again / Why Do Ladies MOAN Or CRY During Lovemaking / Photo Of Man Sharing His Wife's Breast With His Baby Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.