Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? (15621 Views)

HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL / "He Is A Good Guy, But He Is Short And Ugly" Girl Cries Out / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by habsydiamond(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2021
Uncle93:
Would you rather date/ marry a curvy girl with nice soft ass and meduim boobs or a pretty girl with no ass or boobs?

Op where your no ass no bress pics.. No vex me oo from what I have seen so far mean say op like yansh no be small
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Xmen149(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2021
ass for dating, wink

pretty face if am aiming marriage (man has gat to have pretty kids you know grin)

Big booty girls transfer it to their lil kids too,at very small age kid will just carry hips and bums like adult sad i dnt want.... undecided fine face all the way,..when they grow up and want bum they should exercise for it undecided

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by habsydiamond(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Xmen149:
ass for dating, wink

pretty face if am aiming marriage (man has gat to have pretty kids you know grin)

Big booty girls transfer it to their lil kids too,at very small age kid will just carry hips and bums like adult sad i dnt want.... undecided fine face all the way,..when they grow up and want bum they should exercise for it undecided

are u serious!!!!

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Xmen149(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
are u serious!!!!

dam serious.

kido wey inherit bum and waist from her mama you will be guiding her like "guided missile" embarassed ,.The one i saw the other day even girls dey look am 3times..if you be her papa you no go sleep well embarassed
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2021
OscarJaden:
pray you don't contract STD from this confuse gender on nairaland

half past five eyes.. howdy..
no wonder ur skin lack oil because of HIV u contracted (bony human)

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by habsydiamond(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Xmen149:

dam serious.

kido wey inherit bum and waist from her mama you will be guiding her like "guided missile" embarassed ,.The one i saw the other day even girls dey look am 3times..if you be her papa you no go sleep well embarassed

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Help2020: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
No girl is ugly , infact nobody is ugly ,

Try to dey use sense joor, nobody created himself or herself , mtchweeew .... Werey everywhere undecided
Why does the word "ugly" in existence?
We live in a word of duality, where everything has opposite.. Back/front
Fine/ugly
Tall/short
Up/down.

So we have ugly people as opposite to fine people
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by vickertony(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ugly with big booty wink
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by ReneJay(f): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lastmankc:
Nigeria girls are useless.All of them
NIGERIA BOYS ARE MAD...ALL OF THEM
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by OscarJaden(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

half past five eyes.. howdy..
no wonder ur skin lack oil because of HIV u contracted (bony human)
lol your thinking is just shallow

how can a being contract HIV bcus his skin lacks oil?....no wander someone called you a mad dog roaming every thread on nairaland

engage yourself meaningfully with your 250 naira Nigeria Jersey
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Help2020:

Why does the word "ugly" in existence?
We live in a word of duality, where everything has opposite.. Back/front
Fine/ugly
Tall/short
Up/down.

So we have ugly people as opposite to fine people

Lol cheesy nairaland people sha cheesy

You're right in formal sense ,

But dat doesn't justify dat what I said is wrong ,

All is well sir , have a nice day

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by ReneJay(f): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oil dey una head dis morning. I no go die 4 laugh
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Rasmodox101(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Definitely big booty with ugly face joor
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
OscarJaden:
lol your thinking is just shallow

how can a being contract HIV bcus his skin lacks oil?....no wander someone called you a mad dog roaming every thread on nairaland

engage yourself meaningfully with your 250 naira Nigeria Jersey

you are out of words skeleton (bony idiot) try harder..

so ugly face dry like fry pan.

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Xmen149:

dam serious.

grin
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

Nigerian men are useless... especially the south side..
hard to see any northerner to post the crap most of you guys are posting here.

They don't know how to type

2 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

They don't know how to type

and the truth remain the same.. NIGERIAN MEN ARE USELESS, GOOD FOR NOTHING APART FROM SEX, SCAM AND OTHER UNNECESSARY DRAMAS.

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

and the truth remain the same.. NIGERIAN MEN ARE USELESS, GOOD FOR NOTHING APART FROM SEX, SCAM AND OTHER UNNECESSARY DRAMAS.
Apart from sex what else can a NIGERIAN GIRL offer?
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Apart from sex what else can a NIGERIAN GIRL offer?

THEIR USELESS LIFE'S, SO THAT YOU USELESS NIGERIAN MEN CAN EXCHANGE IT WITH BENZ [(YAHOO) the only thing typical Nigerian man think within himself to acquire BENZ and HAVE SEX] WITH NO FUTURE AMBITION(S) carrying the useless girls em" are calling hoe's.. [NIGERIANS ARE USELESS ]

AND WHAT CAN A NIGERIAN MEN ACCEPT TO COLLECT FROM A RELATIONSHIP?
APART FROM SEX.

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Rugaria: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
What are you doing with the face? Flat tommy, big booty, good legs in that order.. The face can be like that of Mr Ibu, who cares..?
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Uncle93:

Calm down, shut up and fade. No one is trying to get on ur nerves.. Why are you so worked up ? Mehn nigeria is turning some kids into extreme sensitive sadist.
Sadomasochist
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

THEIR USELESS LIFE'S, SO THAT YOU USELESS NIGERIAN MEN CAN EXCHANGE IT WITH BENZ [(YAHOO) the only thing typical Nigerian man think within himself to acquire BENZ and HAVE SEX] WITH NO FUTURE AMBITION(S) carrying the useless girls em" are calling hoe's.. [NIGERIANS ARE USELESS ]

AND WHAT CAN A NIGERIAN MEN ACCEPT TO COLLECT FROM A RELATIONSHIP?
APART FROM SEX.
Money
Ideas
Motivation

But well you girls offer none of it.

It is what it is.

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:
Money Ideas Motivation
It is what it is.
what a prank

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

what a prank
You see

You have none of that to offer cheesy

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Money
Ideas
Motivation

It is what it is.

because you guy's don't deserve it ,and take a look at some stupid comments on this thread... and tomorrow they keep saying girls have nothing to offer, when they keep moving with the opposite(the useless one's)

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS BY THE WAY.

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:
You see
You have none of that to offer cheesy
I RATHER OFFER IT TO ANIMALS, CAN'T OFFER ANYTHING TO A TYPICAL NIGERIAN MAN.. NO OFFENCE THO.

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

I RATHER OFFER IT TO ANIMALS,
CAN'T OFFER ANYTHING TO A TYPICAL NIGERIAN MAN.. NO OFFENCE THO.

Same here

Useless NIGERIAN girls don't offer anything apart from sex

No offense cheesy
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

because you guy's don't deserve it ,and take a look at some stupid comments on this thread... and tomorrow they keep saying girls have nothing to offer, when they keep moving with the opposite(the useless one's)

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS BY THE WAY.

But we deserve sex ??

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Same here

Useless NIGERIAN girls don't offer anything apart from sex

No offense cheesy

THAT'S WHY I SAID NIGERIANS ARE USELESS... USELESS TO THEMSELVES.

USELESS NIGERIAN MEN DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO COLLECT IN RELATIONSHIP APART FROM SEX.

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

But we deserve sex ??

THAT'S WHY THEY ARE USELESS..
LIFE IS MORE THAN SEX.

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by KingAlabi: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

THAT'S WHY I SAID NIGERIANS ARE USELESS... USELESS TO THEMSELVES.

USELESS NIGERIAN MEN DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO COLLECT IN RELATIONSHIP APART FROM SEX.
cheesy
What do you have to offer
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingAlabi:
cheesy What do you have to offer

WHY WILL I TELL YOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Man Sharing His Wife's Breast With His Baby Goes Viral / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 1) / My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.