Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? (23210 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Exkandayee(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cutehector:
Everything sex on nl. No discussion about space-x. Empty skulls
my you weh know about space x,,, wetin you don invent mugu

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Dksmile: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pegi23:
I had sex on a private jet tho it was weird to me �

Devido papa private jet abi undecided
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Konjiboii: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Applied aboniki on my preek,Omo the way I just dey jam her ehn, because the only way to ease the hotness na by hitting it fast and deep, after that day she believe me
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
bukky1994:
liaaaaaar

I'm not lying
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Kirkman: 12:25am On Jun 28, 2022
Reex12:
I bleeped an ex once, she wanted me to choke as in stangle her while she rides me, mehn asif that wasnt enough the bitch asked me to for anal without lube, trust me I banged asshole like a piledriver till I saw blood, she loved it
What a death wish. grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Sammy101111(m): 2:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Lol I can never forget this
I was with one hot chick
We kissed romance so deep I was about to insert the stuff in she told me I most give her head before we s£x or else she will not s£x because she will not enjoy it

What happen next
Story to be continue
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

I'm not lying
hmmm
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Konjiboii:
Applied aboniki on my preek,Omo the way I just dey jam her ehn, because the only way to ease the hotness na by hitting it fast and deep, after that day she believe me
Werey.....na mad people full dis thread thankgod I no get any yeye fetish

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kirkman:

What a death wish. grin
Dat guy na lai mohamed papa, anal no fit ever work without lube e go be lyk say u dey force yourself to swallow basketball
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Kirkman: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

Dat guy na lai mohamed papa, anal no fit ever work without lube e go be lyk say u dey force yourself to swallow basketball
grin says an expert in the game. What If she has been in to the anal game a long time ago..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kirkman:

grin says an expert in the game. What If she has been in to the anal game a long time ago..
Tarr e no go eva work unless she be marine spirit wey get motive... if u wan do experiment try use sandpaper scrub ur prick
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Kirkman: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

Tarr e no go eva work unless she be marine spirit wey get motive... if u wan do experiment try use sandpaper scrub ur prick
Hmm! It is well; I cover myself with the blood..
How did you know about the lube method anyways?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Kirkman: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

Werey.....na mad people full dis thread thankgod I no get any yeye fetish
grin Taa. No matter how holy you are or you be altat server or pastor pikin; you must have one fetish.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kirkman:

Hmm! It is well; I cover myself with the blood..
How did you know about the lube method anyways?
Na normals naa, nigerian girls too get strong yansh so u gats use lubrication

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kirkman:

grin Taa. No matter how holy you are or you be altat server or pastor pikin; you must have one fetish.
Wetin be ur own fetish? Na ppl wey money neva yab wey dey think of snake on a jumping castle style

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dat2jo:
We are seriously thinking about party but finding the right partner na him be the wahala. FFM though
ga wani kasamu can i drop my number for the party?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by RADIO1: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truthabulabula:
It was a rough sex.

I hit her head severally on the well furnished bed and all she kept saying was hit it harder.
Was scared for the chick cause aint ready to kill some random one. Dont wanna be labelled a murderous black man with all the black lives matter shit gon on.

I made her leave my house anyway,never to return.

Crazy fvcks you ask.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by aimmoney9: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Skyfornia:
Your wife is a nympho...one day she will rub aboniki on your preek

I remember when I was still in the world...one lady asked me to bite her bress, I did but she insisted I bite it harder, I no gree o, make I no bite and suck blood. One week after, the lady did her traditional marriage..
Man you for bite am off make she use one breast do traditional.... grin grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
bukky1994:
hmmm

Yes what lol
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? by Krisdan(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]me still a virgin sha Neva insert pen*s, na only hand don enterooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When He Says "Its Over" / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.