Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating (52409 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Deathisfree: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
LewdJoey:

Oga Sir, fear God na. I no believe this one about your guy sending $50k every month, Bros that's over 20m for just upkeep. Abi is he a footballer??
Then before you go ranting to your friend, you're still the same guy that shagged his neighbour that came to cook knowing fully well you have a wife that is even in the country with you.
Bros, drink your jug finish before you go dey look person tea cup.

50,000 naira sir.

Common sense will tell you when you send money it should be in naira.
You can’t send dollars $50k to naija monthly when you are not bureau d change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by huntax(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
This is what you should do.....
visit her and tell her you want to see her....talk to her n tell her you know everything she has been doing with guys..don't say or mention about the guy you saw her with.try to make her understand such actions could ruin her and it has karma too.. (who knows becos of her adultery dem don denial her visa 3 times).

listen to her response n reactions.....if its well, advice her if not free her n save your own life cos she n the lovers may plan to eliminate you so as the news not reaching her husband so you got to be careful in dealing with this.

the husband may not be a saint over there but telling you to take care of his wife does not mean you should dive into her private life or issue....women will always be women so thread softly on this.

thanks

You want her to kill him, abi?
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

First answer this question - If you had caught your friend with another woman would you have gone to tell his wife?
is it the wife that is taking care of the man? Is it the wife that marry the man with account trembling heavy wedding ceremony expenditure?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by hermesprogidy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

Who’s advice should I listen to ?
Some says do and some don’t. I’m confused
If the roles were reversed and you were the one abroad, what would you want your friend to do if he saw your wife cheating? Whatever answer you arrive at is what you should do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by gnykelly(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
dasauce:
Na so... i have a cousin who travel to the US in 2019.. he already knew The type of wife he had... he sent her some divorce proceeding last year... mama rant to every family member.. but dude just said, he has his reason.. He told me his wife was a cheat.. that he has some evidence against her some five years ago.. that's why he made plans to leave her in Nigeria..

your cousin is a fcuuking Savage. a real niggar my regards to him

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Slymonster(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Haba you check am out na. Since 2018, this generation is different. Those times, a man can leave that long and the wife can be faithful but rare this time. From the internet and then conversation with her friends,with the teasing on how she has not had a man touch since and to do things codedly sef when she complains of being hor.NY.
These are all bound to happen now. Your friend over there would not say since 2018 he has not cum too.
He better take his wife away this year or end it.
No time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by opineflu(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigerian female negros are mostly useless

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by sinola(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:
Hi I’m going through a very difficult face at the mm.

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.

my brother ,kindlly and boldly comfront that woman with everything you have.
Tell her that if this continues,her hubby must hear this.
However,the dont let the guy know for now to save the young mans from hypertension
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by harizonal123(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.

It's is very obvious that she is cheating but I will advise you to do further investigation b4 doing anything. If you decide to keep a blind eye and something terrible happens to your friend you will feel the guilt. On the other hand if u expose her & they later settle, you will be tagged enemy of progress. If the marriage breaks up cos you let the cat out of the bag, everyone will know your level of involvement but as your good friend don't involve your self directly. Be sending anonymous messages to your friend of exactly what you saw don't add or subtract. Never let him know u r the one
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

50,000 naira sir.

Common sense will tell you when you send money it should be in naira.
You can’t send dollars $50k to naija monthly when you are not bureau d change

I know you meant 50k naira, but you can actually send dollars now and the recipient will receive it in dollar here in Naija
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by opera1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

If u can't tell the husband [ur friend], inform the wife's parents or if not available u can inform her pastor.
But if both fails, get concrete evidence and inform ur friend.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by gnykelly(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

is this a sequel to the movie "accidental spy"
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by citypeer(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

It is easy ...set up surveillance with a good cam so maybe when you see at act like the careless one you take shot.

Or send some independent investigators who will monitor and do a clean job for you ...then let an anonymous send him the pics.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Sleekfingers: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

Do like say u no see anything....because women can lie for Africa....but if u can't bear it. Get someone to get u evidence....eg like photographs, audio conversations, video ....send it to your friend. But make your friend no know say na u send am o....cuz he's gonna tell his wife o.......a cheating wife can do anything to cover their tracks....a word is enough for the wise
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by ManOfCompetence(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

FAKE STORY..... I'M 99.9% SURE THIS STORY IS FAKE
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by BananaPeel(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

Be a brother's keeper and a detective. Get real evidence and tell your friend before showing him that if it will cost both of you your friendship so be it but you can't hide it from him anymore.
Send him the evidences. That wife is capable of plotting his death when he returns.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by na2016: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
OP: FALSE COOKUP STORY BY OP
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Samsonklin(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kobicove:
The guy uses the Hollandia yoghurt to replace what he lost during the escapade grin
All i have to say is that, without facts, you must remain silent.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by baddosky1: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Abeg free the woman joor.

Can your friend swear that he is celibate where he is? angry

Her body is not made of wood besides the weather is cold so she needs someone to keep her warm and occasionally oil her grin

May your wife do the same thing to you in your absence in Jesus or whatever you worship name...Amin
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Cuttycool(f): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dont spoil someones marriage, atleast the woman is having protected sex. You never can tell if her husband is doing worse.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by TheNoble007(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

I’m telling you. So pathetic human being. My friend is really struggling so hard in the state ,he send 50k every months for her warfare and even open a big shop for her.

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by BlackPantherxXx: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
The OP is a fiction writer...

He's munching his popcorn as you guys sweat writing epistles of advice. tongue grin

Check his history.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Munzy14(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kobicove:
The guy uses the Hollandia yoghurt to replace what he lost during the escapade grin
I swear, and u know for someone handling another person's property, NA rough rough way...grin

Only God knows the marathon sex and orgasm emanating from that building...cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Codes151(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Is your friend Faïthful?
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Teleprompter(f): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why are people talking as if celibacy is so difficult ?

It is what one feeds their mind with that the mind would act on.

I trust that the man has been sending money home and in that case, he has not abandoned his wife.

What the woman is doing is wrong and it is only such people that would say this OP needs more proof.

Many have lost their partners to death and many other reasons and they are not formulating 2yes later.

It is also possible that the husband knew that he married an insincere person and decided it is ok by him.

Body is not wood but discipline is key. Not every woman rushes to sleep with a man other than her husband because of small distance. She could even kill him with this behaviour so the gigolo can take over.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by sixtus3606(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

Remember the bro code?

Don't break it. it's time to ditch the bitch!
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Germi9: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

It’s not that easy. They’ve denied her visa 3 good times
she don born for your friend? if she never born abeg uncle tell your friend wetin u dey suspect if una close well well make una arrange how una go put some recording for the house like bedroom sitting room,infact everywhere
una go pretend say something spoil for the house wen dem wan repair or the man go send her on an errand wen she no go return quick dem u go run the mole inside the yard..
atleast to make sure say evidence dey the matter abeg make ur friend pause any other travel arrangements with that harlot#Godeppus
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by 21million(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nah your cheating? you no go mind your business, you will soon get your fingers burnt for matter when no concern you.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Tinyemeka(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
dasauce:
Na so... i have a cousin who travel to the US in 2019.. he already knew The type of wife he had... he sent her some divorce proceeding last year... mama rant to every family member.. but dude just said, he has his reason.. He told me his wife was a cheat.. that he has some evidence against her some five years ago.. that's why he made plans to leave her in Nigeria..

Any child from the marriage?
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Ade3131: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
LewdJoey:

Oga Sir, fear God na. I no believe this one about your guy sending $50k every month, Bros that's over 20m for just upkeep. Abi is he a footballer??
Then before you go ranting to your friend, you're still the same guy that shagged his neighbour that came to cook knowing fully well you have a wife that is even in the country with you.
Bros, drink your jug finish before you go dey look person tea cup.

Agent Fash! na you add dollar sign to the 50k.

Interesting fact finding by you on the OP. Internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by wunmi590(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

Before I saw him smooched The ass ,I saw the guy few weeks ago leaving the house very early in the morning ,I was heading to work,I purposely gave him a ride
I’m not sure he knows me ,he was looking so rough

In as much as you are trying to help your very good friend who also helped you to build your house.

Please make sure you gather enough evidence Biko.

What you can do to gather the evidence is once the guy entered the house, give them like 3-4 hours and just go straight to that house. Once she opened the door enter immediately to see things for your self. Or just behave as if you are running or dodging some one that’s why you wants to quickly hide in her place.

Look round and check well.

But make sure that the guy is still inside there before you go to that house ooo.

Once you catch them red handed, tell your friend immediately, please save a brother
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Sniper101(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Before breaking the sad news to ur friend
I think you should approach his wife first

Inform her that you know about her wayward lifestyle and that you won't hesitate to inform her husband about it if she doesn't change her ways and quit committing adultery right in her matrimonial home.

PS: before you approach your friend or his wife about anything, make sure you've got proof to prove your claims; pictures or videos or both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.