Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,596 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin (730 Views)

Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) / I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Englishisamust: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
I'm 25 years old now, I can proudly tell anybody that am a virgin. Have never date anyone in my life. The highest hv done to a girl is hug . pls I need your help what should I do ?
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Jeon(f): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Englishisamust:
I'm 25 years old now, I can proudly tell anybody that am a virgin. Have never date anyone in my life. The highest hv done to a girl is hug . pls I need your help what should I do ?

keep your virginity, don't let the useless masses deceive you pls.. I'm begging you to stay clean. please I knee down for ground dy beg you. DON'T GIVE IT OUT NO MATTER WHAT, ESPECIALLY PEER PRESSURE(PLS)

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
I'll pay any vagina person that will fvck this guy... If interested kindly dm for ya payment.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Goldenson076(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
We are of the same caliber, but I have gone into three relationship without sex, I decided not to have sex with them.
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Sundrus: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
If ur goal na for u to disvirgin...find one brothel enter, those ashawo go happily Bleep u as long as u hold ur money.
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by fati2001(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Englishisamust:

if you are for real bro Pls stay pure still after finding the perfect soul that will be your better half(after marriage) ..... don't sin against ur body cause it's the temple of GOD.. PLS STAY CLEAN. PLEASE

4 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Englishisamust:
u won't die that way but use ur mouth to confess what u truly want. Hannah cried out. I want a man child and God gave her..stop all this English. Cry out and confess what u want grin be bold as a lion ...I want a melanin modelike beauty as my wife who will give me Two boys and two girls and so shall it be..a closed mouth is a closed destiny
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Englishisamust:
Truth be told, virgin or not, no one cares. it doesn't mean that if you die today, you'll go to heaven.
doesn't make you any less of a sinner, doesn't contribute shiit to your pocket, et al. The list is endless.
You get my point??

peace.
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Reex12(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
go get laid bro..a man has no virginity to keep it the women who are obliged to keep celibate thats why they have hymen and you dont. dont listen to the likes jeon that has over 45body counts still looking for a virginMAN and godfearingMAN to condone her whorish ways
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Sonnobax15(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
By now,you suppose to dey use your virginity to dey communicate with the likes of angel Mike and angel Gabe

Op,you no get problem at all if that's the only thing That bothering you...... Woman no suppose to dey stress you one bit self via say women cheap and many full everywhere like mangoes
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jeon:

keep your virginity, don't let the useless masses deceive you pls.. I'm begging you to stay clean. please I knee down for ground dy beg you. DON'T GIVE IT OUT NO MATTER WHAT, ESPECIALLY PEER PRESSURE(PLS)
this one dey carry person virginity for headundecided

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Jeon(f): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Reex12:
go get laid bro..a man has no virginity to keep it the women who are obliged to keep celibate thats why they have hymen and you dont. dont listen to the likes jeon of that has over 45body counts still looking for a virginMAN and godfearingMAN to condone her whorish ways

so ur body counts is 45 and still counting OK not like you, same with op 0count. and ready to give it out after marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Jeon(f): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
SmellySperm:
this one dey carry person virginity for headundecided
yes nah proud thing, hard to see a male like this in our generation.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Reex12(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jeon:

so ur body counts is 45 and still counting OK not like you, same with op 0count. and ready to give it out after marriage.
you had a hymen which you desecrated but I didnt and neither does the op
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Jeon(f): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Englishisamust:

don't listen to any so-called negative talks here if you love urself.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Jeon(f): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Reex12:
you had a hymen which desecrated I didnt and neither does the op

ur option.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jeon:

yes nah proud thing, hard to see a male like this in our generation.
if i may ask, are you a virgin?

or abi u be virgin advocate
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Reex12(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jeon:

ur option.
a hymen torn can never be regained sis but a dick who has not tasted pussy squirt issa shame
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Jeon(f): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Reex12:
a hymen torn can never be regained sis but a dick who has not tasted pussy squirt issa shame
ur option.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Jeon(f): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
SmellySperm:
if i may ask, are you a virgin?
or abi u be virgin advocate
I'm one proud to shout it out.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jeon:

I'm one proud to shout it out.
sorry are you male or vagina person?
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Jeon(f): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
SmellySperm:
sorry are you male or vagina person?
why do you care?

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jeon:

why do you care?
I don't really care... was just askingundecided
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Jeon(f): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

I don't really care...
was just askingundecided

belong to the penis category.and bye bye,thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jeon:

belong to the penis category.and bye bye,thanks for asking.
u don't need to thank me oga,I did nothing for u..
bye too
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Yeah me too. all stupid and useless Nigerian girls thinks that all men love sex
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by mosdii(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Spotless Death.

Don't ever think of bedding a Nigerian Girl Because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by SILENTandSMART2: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jeon:

Say God dat you knee down for ground cheesy

Hahahaha grin
Re: I Think I'm Gonna Die Virgin by jmoore(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Englishisamust:
The only problem here is that you think you have a problem, a problem that doesn't exist.

I see no problem here.

(1) (Reply)

How do I get her to do the Kneeling? / Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. / Father Christmas. If 1000 Is Not Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.