Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (31452 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by vislabraye(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dora left PDP because her husband told her to. I think she'll be happy where she is now. Poor Ngige cry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2011
The Independent National Electoral Commission has cancelled the result of the senatorial election in Anambra Central Senatorial District.

It said a rerun would be fixed for a date to be announced soon.

The decision was announced at a press conference in Awka by the newly appointed Returning Officer for Anambra Central, Prof. Charles Esinone. The Resident Electoral Commissioner, Prof. Chukwuemeka Onukaogu, also attended the briefing, where he told newsmen that Esinone had been replaced the former RO, Mr. Alex Anene.

The major candidates in the election are a former governor of the state, Dr. Chris Ngige (Action Congress of Nigeria); ex-Minister of Information and Communications, Prof. Dora Akunyili (All Progressives Grand Alliance); and the incumbent, Chief Annie Okonkwo (Accord Party).

The declaration of the result ran into a deadlock when Anene said on Sunday that he was being pressurised by officials of the state government and APGA to declare Akunyili as the winner of the poll.

He had told newsmen in Awka that the interests promised him a house, scholarship for his children and N10 million if he declared Akunyili as the winner of the election and accepted the ‘mutilated’ result from Njikoka Local Government Area.

He said he rejected the gifts and was quitting the assignment because his conscience would not allow him to announce a mutilated result.

Ngige swiftly petitioned INEC, asking it to cancel the result in Anaocha Local Government Area because 22,000 votes were allocated in it to Akunyili.

However, at a separate briefing at her campaign office in Awka, Akunyili said that before the election, Anene was arrested with fake poll monitors and later released on bail. She alleged that instead of going to report to the police, Anene called journalists and raised allegations against her party.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2011041112495042

See what Dora has been reduced to
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Mowire: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2011
Re-run's been ordered in Anambra central senatorial election. It's in the news
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Sarahluv(f): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
Nice to see that alleged cases of rigging are being nipped in the bud. The re-run must be fair. I'm seeing a lot of people talking about regional parties, and someone referred to ACN as one. I do not think that is correct, considering that they have a Northerner as their presidential candidate, are represented well in governance in the SW and SS. They are also trying to make inroads in the SE. That is a party with a plan, I must observe.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by danteweb: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2011
Young people and the Nigeria we see

Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dondavids: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ngige is a good man, but he made a big mistake when he decided to join a yoruba party, knowing fully well that the cunning and deceitful attitude of
the yorubas especially Awolowo is the main reason why Igbo's lost the civil war in 1970 and why the Igbos are still suffering today in a country that they helped to gain independence from Britain. I don't want to see Tinubu boast about conquering Igboland. Ngige should leave ACN now, if he wants to win future elections in Anambra State.
How many senatorial seats did Apga or PPA win in the south west. This will show you that the average yoruba man hates every Igbo man. The truth is this, despite my strong support for GEJ, I will honestly state that I will prefer to do business any day with an Hausa man than a Yoruba man, cos yorubas are the most dishonest people on the face of planet earth.

Tinubu is going about decieving people that If they vote ACN, their state will be developed as Lagos was developed by Fashola, but was it not the same Tinubu that almost chased Fashola out ACN not too long ago. The truth is that I don't trust ACN as a party, a good man like Ngige should not have joined a party of Rascals like ACN. I just pity all these people that voted ACN simply because of Fashola's personal achievements in Lagos state, in 4 years time, they really begin to understand why GEJ called ACN leaders (minus Fashola) Rascals.

Fashola is a good man, a progressive and an achiever and people will follow him where ever he goes, and I assure you that If he comes out for president in 2019 under a new party, people will still vote for him. ACN is not Fashola, cos Fashola is much better than every other ACN politican put together. Ngige should leave ACN before he further degraces Igboland.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by cantell(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
dondavids:

Ngige is a good man, but he made a big mistake when he decided to join a yoruba party, knowing fully well that the cunning and deceitful attitude of
the yorubas especially Awolowo is the main reason why Igbo's lost the civil war in 1970 and why the Igbos are still suffering today in a country that they helped to gain independence from Britain. I don't want to see Tinubu boast about conquering Igboland. Ngige should leave ACN now, if he wants to win future elections in Anambra State.
How many senatorial seats did Apga or PPA win in the south west. This will show you that the average yoruba man hates every Igbo man. The truth is this, despite my strong support for GEJ, I will honestly state that I will prefer to do business any day with an Hausa man than a Yoruba man, cos yorubas are the most dishonest people on the face of planet earth.

Tinubu is going about decieving people that If they vote ACN, their state will be developed as Lagos was developed by Fashola, but was it not the same Tinubu that almost chased Fashola out ACN not too long ago. The truth is that I don't trust ACN as a party, a good man like Ngige should not have joined a party of Rascals like ACN. I just pity all these people that voted ACN simply because of Fashola's personal achievements in Lagos state, in 4 years time, they really begin to understand why GEJ called ACN leaders (minus Fashola) Rascals.

Fashola is a good man, a progressive and an achiever and people will follow him where ever he goes, and I assure you that If he comes out for president in 2019 under a new party, people will still vote for him. ACN is not Fashola, cos Fashola is much better than every other ACN politican put together. Ngige should leave ACN before he further degraces Igboland.
Igbos can never be free till they realise that the yourbas are not the cause of their problems.
They keep living in the past and this is one of the reasons why they are still the underdog in politics.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ektbear: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
^-- Well said. At some point, you need to face your problems head on rather than blaming others for them.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2011
dondavids:

Another ODE blaming the yorubas for their political failure. I am sure if your roof is leaking, it is the yorubas fault. If your car is stolen, it is the yorubas fault.
Sincerely, if you do not like yorubas then NEVER come to the Swest or Lagos. I mean, you should not live with people that hate you, should you?

BTW, if the "average" yoruba man hates the igbo man, do you not think places like Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan will be the burial ground for the igbo communities ?[b] ODE[/b]SON!!!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by soloqy: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
cantell:

Igbos can never be free till they realise that the yourbas are not the cause of their problems.
They keep living in the past and this is one of the reasons why they are still the underdog in politics.

Please dont use the opinions of a few igbo people on an internet forum to judge the whole people.

People are beginning to think that opinions on an internet forum like Nairaland, represents the true opinions of the general public.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
soloqy:

Please dont use the opinions of a few igbo people on an internet forum to judge the whole people.

People are beginning to think that opinions on an internet forum like Nairaland, represents the true opinions of the general public.

thank you my brother
jason123:

Another ODE blaming the yorubas for their political failure. I am sure if your roof is leaking, it is the yorubas fault. If your car is stolen, it is the yorubas fault.
Sincerely, if you do not like yorubas then NEVER come to the Swest or Lagos. I mean, you should not live with people that hate you, should you?

BTW, if the "average" yoruba man hates the igbo man, do you not think places like Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan will be the burial ground for the igbo communities ?[b] ODE[/b]SON!!!
cantell:

ekt_bear:

^-- Well said. At some point, you need to face your problems head on rather than blaming others for them.

i am igbo myself and i can tell you that this people considered as igbos on this forum are lairs
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by sbeezy8: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^ lol
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2011
dondavids:

Buhaaaaaaahaaa

These yoruba people have come again, they cant even let an Iboman swallow Akpu in peace
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dondavids: 1:06am On Apr 12, 2011
Jason 123 and Alj Uche why do you guys always resort to insults inorder to stress your opinions?

The beauty of Democracy is that everyone has the freedom to express himself or herself without fear.

The truth is that no yoruba man no matter how qualified, will win an election in the south west as long as he is in an Igbo party. This will tell you

how much yorubas despise Igbo people when it comes to politics and employment.

During my youth service days in Lagos state, I experienced yoruba hatred first hand, when after promising me a metrited participation in the last

national sports festival, the yoruba woman in charge with whom I and 5 other guys were in good talking terms with, were suprisingly replaced in

the list with 5 other yoruba people who are not even graduates, less than 24 hours before the commencement of the sports festival.

When we protested, they started cursing us in their language. They further punished us by making sure that they did not pay our last NYSC monthly allowance.

Before that Incident, I used to believe in seeing the good in people, but after that experience, I have been more skeptical.

Instead of me to support a yoruba party like ACN, I will support PDP, which Is a True National Party.

If Ngige joins APGA or PDP, I will definitely vote for him.

Tinubu is possing like another Awolowo and as a result, their is no way that he can have the best interest of the South East at heart.

So you guys can curse as much as you wish, the truth is that I can not vote for a yoruba party unless they publically apologize to the Igbos

for their sins in 1967-1970

Food for Thought.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dondavids: 1:28am On Apr 12, 2011
ACN's Political Master Plan in Anambra State

Being a keen observer of politics in the South East, These are my personal calculations of ACN's political plan in the south East.

ACN capitalized on APGA's failure to adopt Ngige as either their Gubernatorian or Senotarian candidate, to draft a master plan that might eventually lead to the total domination of Anambra state and perhaps Igbo land by the yorubas through ACN.

1. Get Ngige Elected as a Senator, as a result of peoples blind love and respect for him as an honest person.

2. Get him elected as a Governor while still serving in the senate. Capitalizing or his ever growing popularity.

3. Enthrone ACN government and yoruba domination on the core of Igbo land.

4. Expand to other South East states.

5. Before these villagers realise what they have done, it will be too late, cos Tinubu will be poping champagne in Igbo soil.

Be wise, before it is to late.

The only reason people at nairaland are busy calling Dora Akunyili and Peter Obi Names are not because they love Ngige or because they love free and fair elections.

It is simply because of what Ngiges's victory will signify.

True South East people should do everything to prevent this, before it is too late.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by fstranger3(m): 1:32am On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^

Whether you like it or not, it will happen.

Manifest destiny of the Yorubas, baby!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 2:09am On Apr 12, 2011
dondavids:

If Ngige joins APGA or PDP, I will definitely vote for him.

Tinubu is possing like another Awolowo and as a result, their is no way that he can have the best interest of the South East at heart.

So you guys can curse as much as you wish, the truth is that I can not vote for a yoruba party unless they publically apologize to the Igbos

for their sins in 1967-1970

Food for Thought.

See your life? Another silly statement and this is not an insult but the truth.
Apologise for what What exactly You better don't go down the civil war route because you will not win.
I mean, for invading, bombing and "liberating" their cousins in the MW Or by bombing Lagos, killing their leader and his 8month old pregnant wife in the disguise of a "revolution" while your leaders, every single one of them escaped because they were not part of the corrupt government Man, shove your "public apologies" in your fat a55!!!
Instead of you to move on, you are there shouting how yorubas did this and that. Should I tell you what Igbos have done when I was in Nigeria? But do you hear me shouting that igbos are wicked this and all?? Learn to judge people based on individual character.

Everyone and group have their stereotype but some of you igbos take it to the next stage. Grow up man! An Hausa man will tell you why he hates Igbos and yorubas. A yoruba man will tell you why he hates Igbos and hausas. An igbo man will tell why he hates Hausas and Yorubas. Its all stereotype and should in no way or form dictate how you think, GOSH!!! SO MUCH FREAKING HATE!!!

You know what? Never, ever go to the West or Lagos again since they "hate" you and Igbos while the igbos in Lagos are becoming commissioners and all, you are shouting hate. Never, ever go to the west. Moreover, you might be one of those Igbos that reside in a Swestern state, yet you hate your community undecided How do you think
If I go to the East today and decide to live there, I will not care about how they look at me. In fact, I will learn their language and culture as my girlfriend is teaching me. She does not think like you and I thank GOD most Igbos do not think like you.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dondavids: 2:39am On Apr 12, 2011
Jason123,

You are still resorting to personal insults instead of discussing the fact on ground.

Whether you like it or not the facts here for all to see.

Even my aunt who married a yoruba and lived with him in the UK for 30 years came back to visit us in 2009 only to be  rubbed of all her belongings

including all the gifts she bought for us from london, just a day before she left for Enugu.

Every body down home read this as a belief of yorubas that it is better to steal these gifts in yoruba land than allow this Igbo woman to take these gifts back to igbo land.

Also, stop killing yourself, I have since left Lagos and moved to Abuja.

Atleast the average Hausa man keeps his promises.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by planetuzor(m): 2:44am On Apr 12, 2011
Hello guys why do we allow our thinking to be overshadowed by our tribal differences. Had it been it were a Libyan and a Nigerian is talking against each other it will have been a different thing.    

But are Nigerian "WA ZO BIA's talking against themselves.  

Pls my Ibo friends lets forget the past and look ahead the future with other tribes collectively to make our country better.

I am also an Ibo guy living in lagos, But yet I still see every body as my brothers including the yorubas
despite the stories I heard hapened in the past,

You should know, that past age is being replaced gradually,

I wouldnt want to fight back like BUSH who still carried out his fathers wrought against Iraqs,

But Will prefer to do it like Obama who WANTS CHANGE!!

Pls lets love each other and vote for personality rather than PARTIESS nd Godfathers!!!
[/font][/font][/font][/color]
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 2:52am On Apr 12, 2011
planetuzor:

[size=8pt][/18]

Hello guys why do we allow our thinking to be overshadowed by our tribal differences. Had it been it were a Libyan and a Nigerian is talking against each other it will have been a different thing.    

But are Nigerian "WA ZO BIA's talking against themselves.  Pls my Ibo friends lets forget the past and look ahead the future with other tribes collectively to make our country better.

I am also an Ibo guy living in lagos, But yet I still see every body as my brothers including the yorubas despite the stories I heard hapened in the past,

I wouldnt want to fight back like BUSH who still carried out his fathers wrought against Iraqs,

But Will prefer to do it like Obama who WANTS CHANGE!!

Pls lets love each other and vote for personality rather than PARTIESS nd Godfathers!!!!!

Thank you UZOR!
I know in the mist of stu.pid people, people like you will arise and prevent the soiling of your ethnic group.
Once again, thank you!!!

dondavids:

Jason123,

You are still resorting to person insults instead of discussing the fact on ground.

Whether you like it or not the facts here for all to see.

Even my aunt who married a yoruba and lived with him in the UK for 30 years came back to visit us in 2009 only to be rubbed of all her belongings

including all the presents she bought for us, just a day before she left for Enugu.

Every body down home read this as a belief of yorubas that it is better to steal these gifts in yoruba land than allow this Igbo woman to take these gifts back to igbo land.

Also, stop killing yourself, I have since left Lagos and moved to Abuja.

Atleast the average Hausa man keeps his promises.

How can you say yorubas think it is better to steal your gifts that it to be given to your fellow family members?? I wipe for Nigeria, you and your fellow villagers. cry

I know people are tribalist and all but your own is on a whole new level. Na your palava.

Anyway, never in your life have anything to do with yorubas since they hate your guts. In fact,convince your aunty to divorce her husband. Such tribalism, Its almost unbelievable.
I am getting married to an igbo woman (GOD WILLING), if you do not like it, GO HANG for OKIJA SHRINE!!!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dondavids: 3:07am On Apr 12, 2011
Hi Jason 123,

Since you like insulting people who tell you the truth, then I must tell you that you are very silly. You think that by being insulting that you will intimidate me into submission.

Nigeria is only good when it is ACN and yoruba who are ruling.

See how you people attack a good leader like GEJ in this forum even when he has done nothing wrong other than give us free and fair election.

There is this saying that A person who loves bringing harm to another with a cutlass does not like it when the same cutlass is used on him.

The only reason why you resort to personal insults is because you know that what I am saying is true.

I have met alot of hypocrites like you and I know first hand that people like you can say or do anything and even resort to physical violence so as to

defend your silly opinions.

You are the real tribalist, becuase of your complete inability to accomodate GEJ in your previous posts, simply because he is not ACN.

When you point a finger at someone, the other four fingers points at you.

Finally leave your girl friend out of this dicussion, she is obviously too in love with you to think clearly, she will learn the hard way soon,
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 3:26am On Apr 12, 2011
dondavids:

Hi Jaso 123,

Since you like insulting people who tell you the truth, then I must tell you that you are a very silly. You think that by being insulting that you will intimidate me into submission.

Nigeria is only good when it is ACN and yoruba who are ruling.

See how you people attack a good leader like GEJ in this forum every when he has done nothing wrong other than give us free and fair election.

There is this saying that A person who loves bringing harm to another with a cutlass does not like it when the same cutlass is used on him.

The only reason why you resort to personal insults is because you know that what I am saying is true.

I have met alot of hypocrites like you and I know fast hand that people like you can say or do anything and even resort to physical violence so as to

defend your silly opinions.

You are the real tribalist, becuase of your complete inability to accomodate GEJ in your previous posts, simply because he is not ACN.

When you point a finger at someone, the other four fingers points at you.

You are indeed an unserious bigoted tribalist not me, okay Show me a thread, topic or post that I have insulted GEJ ?? If you cant, then STFU, okay? He is actually from my geopolitical region but it does not mean I absolutely have to support him based on regional connections, no, never! I support people based on conscience not on ethnic benefits. Check  Abagworo, Okirinla and co, those people are from the SS like me and they do not support GEJ. Beaf supports GEJ because he believe in him and I do not care. That is his political view.
Now you, why do you support GEJ Because he called himself "Azikwe" or what Tell me exactly why you support him Waste man!

You came to this thread saying all the reason why the igbo has fail is because of the yoruba, wtf?? Tell that to my igbo friends if they will not beat you to pulp. Tell that to the prominent igbos in the west if they will not burn you alive.
You simply hate and envy them. There is no other reason. I and many people on this forum do not have time to be posting what igbo have done to them because it is stupi.d and immature, how can sensible people be judging a whole ethnic group based on individuals?? If that is the case, I can say all igbos are drug dealers etc but I know its is very untrue. In every ethnic group, there are good people and bad people and you are definitely one of the bad.
About Awolowo, lol. I guess till you die, you will still be hurting because you cannot change what he did. Did he ever sign any agreement to look after the welfare of the East?? Atleast the MW was still part of his concern but certainly not the East. You had your leaders and they made the best decision suitable for their people so why blame Awo??

Did Awolowo kill the Western and Northern leaders with their innocent wives in cold blood Did Awolowo bomb lagos and occupy the MW forcefully Did Awolowo kill off all the leaders of the minority ethnic groups in your so-called Biafra?? Abegi!!! Never insult the man. My parents benefited from the man's policies in the West and they told me Igbos in the west benefited from it. Most yorubas told igbos not to go back to the Eadt during the war but they went back, so how is that yorubas fault

Look, I will not dislike igbos because of some bigoted igbos on this forum. Not now not ever!!! Now, GO HANG LIKE A BIGOTED MAGGOT!!! angry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dondavids: 3:58am On Apr 12, 2011
Jason 123,

Are you really sane or are you in therapy in some mental hospital.

Please don't give yourself hypertension simply because you want to curse me.

For your information, I am having serious fun posting this cos I know that I have managed to spooke you.

I have managed to raise your blood pressure and this feels good.

If you must know, I support GEJ because he represent the steady change that I want and not the sudden but unsustainable change that Buhari or Ribudu preaches about.

Buhari is like a strict class room teacher that will flog you 24 strokes of the cain for an offense that rightfully merits only a corrective 6 strokes of the cain.

Buhari's method is not sustainable over the long haul, but GEJs system depends on making and enforcing democratic laws and allowing the democratic system to act as checks and balances, and thus allowing Nigerians democratic system to clean up itself gradually in a sustainable way, just like in the USA.
But I know that your myiopic mind does have the capability to understand this.

The beauty of having a good Education is that it allows you to see things objectively and to defend yourself when attacked.

We can go on and on discussing Anambra politics, but know one thing, If you really love Igbos, them go out there and do good to all Igbo that you meet or interact with, starting from me.

You cannot call me a Bigot and turn around and say that you have the interest of Igbos at heart. If you really love Igbo, then this is your chance to prove it.

I too would love a United Indivisible Nigeria, where it does not matter where you come from, but until I see this change, I will never again gamble

with issues of trust.

So Jason 123, instead of telling everyboy here how good you are and how bad I am , why don't you open a thread and discuss matters that benefit

the Igbos and how Igbos can be better.

Stop cursing Peter Obi and Dora Akunyili, cos I respect these people alot, just the same way you respect Awolowo.

To you Jason 123, I say this,"Be the Light You Want To See".

Make I go sleep Joo, No be Nairaland I go chop.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Sarahluv(f): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2011
dondavids:

Don David, you got it wrong. Yorubas are not the cause of the Ibos problems. Most Ibos I'm sure, do not subscribe to your assertion. On another level, I think ACN is a party which was started by people from all over Nigeria, including Atiku, Audu Ogbe, Tinubu. It's current presidential candidate is a hausa man. The party, like others is battling for the soul of the Nation, which means making inroads to all parts of Nigeria. How could you label it a Yoruba party. Ngige joined a party he believes in. If you do not believe in their manifesto, don't vote for them, but if you choose to say because ACN has delivered the southwest first before others, it is now a Yoruba party, and since you hate Yorubas, Ngige has made a mistake, then you have judged the man harshly and wrongly.
Let's be objective in all we do, people.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Ecash1: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2011
it is not true that dear Professor Dora Akunyili (APGA) wins Chris Ngige of ACN in the Anambra Central Senatorial District election 2011.

Final result :
ACN = 68208
APGA = 68164
ACCORD= 20347

http://www..com/ng/elections-and-electoral-issues/8549-anambra-state-nass-elections-result-2011-a.html#post15598
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
dondavids:

ACN's Political Master Plan in Anambra State

Being a keen observer of politics in the South East, These are my personal calculations of ACN's political plan in the south East.

ACN capitalized on APGA's failure to adopt Ngige as either their Gubernatorian or Senotarian candidate, to draft a master plan that might eventually lead to the total domination of Anambra state and perhaps Igbo land by the yorubas through ACN.

1. Get Ngige Elected as a Senator, as a result of peoples blind love and respect for him as an honest person.

2. Get him elected as a Governor while still serving in the senate. Capitalizing or his ever growing popularity.

3. Enthrone ACN government and yoruba domination on the core of Igbo land.

4. Expand to other South East states.

5. Before these villagers realise what they have done, it will be too late, cos Tinubu will be poping champagne in Igbo soil.

Be wise, before it is to late.

The only reason people at nairaland are busy calling Dora Akunyili and Peter Obi Names are not because they love Ngige or because they love free and fair elections.

It is simply because of what Ngiges's victory will signify.

True South East people should do everything to prevent this, before it is too late.

A word is enough for the wise.

I would have believed your theory but . . . . If I've learnt anything, it's that Ngige is not to be 'used' by anybody! Look what happened with the Uba's. I'm sure the yoruba people know that also! undecided
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by fingard02k(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2011
Breaking news: Chris Ngige's (ACN) supporters are protesting right now in Awka over the result of anambra central senatorial election which looks like he really won.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2011
fingard02k:

Breaking news: Chris Ngige's (ACN) supporters are protesting right now in Awka over the result of anambra central senatorial election which looks like he really won.

Let these thugs protest. We do not want ACN in Igboland. angry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2011
fingard02k:

It's not really a protest . . .  of course it would have been if Obi didn't use his mopols to intimidate people. The Govt. House entrance have been barricaded. I almost wasn't allowed back in after my lunch break.

Motor cyclists and market women are all gathered at Ngige's campaign office which is, co incidentally, opposite the government house.

Abeg, I think I'm closing for today. I no want wahala!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ifyalways(f): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
EzeUche:

Let these thugs protest. We do not want ACN in Igboland. angry
We do NOT care abt parties,APGA(sinking ship) has done NOTHING for us.We are voting for[b] individuals [/b]and not parties.

We have had enough of Non-performers.We are tired of empty promises in Ala Igbo.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by fstranger3(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2011
Up [size=18pt]Asiwaju[/size] Congress party of alaigbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Reps Suspend Buhari’s $22.79bn Loan Consideration Indefinitely / Children Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Voters In Borno Community (Photos) / Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.