Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (31573 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: Alj Uche
I told you that your IQ is that of a kura, I meant it.

How can anyone doubt your Igboness in Anambra, but accept it in Lagos?

The truth is that you are a miserable shameless liar with a venomous hatred for Ndigbo.

All you've done since you joined nairaland has been to spread hate against Ndigbo. You have also SEVERALLY called for mass murder against Ndigbo.

You are shameless in using the name of a people you hate so much.

It is like one German SS general taking a Jewish name to escape justice.

why are this bitter

what is hard for you to accept

is it that i am half igbo or i do not follow for genocides views of yorubas and northerners

you hate them so much, it can be seen in your post daily

I even doubt if you are igbo as you claim, you clearly do not represent my people in anambra state

or are you blind to see when fstranger was shouting; i was the one that was tackling him to keep shut as people might find it offensive

what next; you logged on as start spewwing out you venom about how you do not want ACN to win SE because YOU view them as a regional party and do not trust them, dispit the fact that more igbos will enter the slot in lagos yet you still hate this people with a passion

I am proud of my heritage and i am proud of the igbo blood in me, but if people like you make the world see the true igbos as bad people then i would not accept it. Not now, not ever

I have watch as you and ezeuche post crap about igbos making people from different ethnic group ijaw, efik, ibibio, yoruba, hausa, fulani, even to igala dislike igbos.

why are you people doing this i ask ?
they will not give an answer

LOOK, just because i can not speak proper igbo will not make me to keep shut and allow people like you spoil our name on the internet

ewu
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2011
We have so many sore losers in Nigeria, and 99.9% of the time, they're men. lipsrsealed

"Cancellation of Fraudulent Results" indeed!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Kanto: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
one good thing about the internet is that it has revealed why nigeria has failed. it has shown that most nigerians are not better evolved than apes or monkeys. nigerians come to the internet and spend all their time engaging in senseless and ignorant bigotry with fake names while their leaders are busy denying them of the most basic neccesities of life like pipe borne water, electricity, roads, hospitals etc that are taken for granted even in African countries.

Nigerians prefer to spend their time abusing each other and this or that ethnic group than to come together to revolt against the leaders who have made them slaves. While Egyptians and Tunisians who even have a better standard of living were revolting nigerians were busy abusing each other on the internet. Nigeriand can make so much noise and expend so much energy on the internet but can never raise a finger against the leaders who have deprived them of everything and enslaved them.

The story of nigeria is the story of a people enslaved by tribalism and prejudice, a people so  cowardly and primitive that they  are not better evolved than monkeys and this is why nigeria will continue to fail untill it finally collapses, this is also why i hardly comment on any thread in nairaland or elsewhere, i just shake my head and laugh at the stupidity of nigerians. bye bye
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by mekaboy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2011

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT WINNING AN ELECTION IS VERY  EASY IF YOU'V HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE  IN POWER BEFORE. SIMPLY DO SOME WORK THAT PEOPLE CAN SEE AND BENEFIT FROM AND NOBODY WILL  CARE IF YOU  ARE LOOTING.

NGIGE WAS ONCE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE,AND I KNOW HOW THE ROADS WHERE WHEN GOING HOME TO VILLAGE DURING XMASS.

HE FIXED THE ROADS

PAID SALARIES TO WORKERS ON TIME,

WAS ABLE TO  MANAGE THE TOUTS IN THE  STATE.

SO THE PEOPLE HAVE  NO  CHOICE BUT TO VOTE HIM. HIS WORKS  SPOKE FOR HIM.

SAME THING GOES WITH THE GOVERNOR OF ENUGU STATE , GOV. SULLIVAN CHIME. HIS GOOD WORKS WILL SPEAK FOR HIM TOO, NO  NEED TO MAKE NOISE.

IF U SERVE THE PEOPLE WELL, YOUR GOOD WORKS WILL CAMPAIGN FOR U.

Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Onlytruth(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2011
The REC will not be persuaded otherwise.
He will announce the results, while Ngige can head back to the courts.

Our people have spoken. cool
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by henry101(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
Alj Uche:

why are this bitter

what is hard for you to accept

is it that i am half igbo or i do not follow for genocides views of yorubas and northerners

you hate them so much, it can be seen in your post daily

I even doubt if you are igbo as you claim, you clearly do not represent my people in anambra state

or are you blind to see when fstranger was shouting; i was the one that was tackling him to keep shut as people might find it offensive

what next; you logged on as start spewwing out you venom about how you do not want ACN to win SE because YOU view them as a regional party and do not trust them, dispit the fact that more igbos will enter the slot in lagos yet you still hate this people with a passion

I am proud of my heritage and i am proud of the igbo blood in me, but if people like you make the world see the true igbos as bad people then i would not accept it. Not now, not ever

I have watch as you and ezeuche post crap about igbos making people from different ethnic group ijaw, efik, ibibio, yoruba, hausa, fulani, even to igala dislike igbos.

why are you people doing this i ask ?
they will not give an answer

LOOK, just because i can not speak proper igbo will not make me to keep shut and allow people like you spoil our name on the internet

ewu

Why are you sure a big mo//ron?
Have you gone through your post to check all the hate you ve been writing?
You are such a big fo//ol and a  a brutal kill//er,
You ve been advocating for killings and genocide but in your myopic and dangerous mind you fail to know what you are talking about.
Go back and read the rubbish you have been writing here.
Do not give me any rubbish excuse, because  I do not need them.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2011
dem_people:

Southern unity is very good. I champion it but, on whose terms? Southern unity would've been good if ACN has the west while APGA has the east and then, there's some kind of merger (which could be de-merged at any time considering the historical rivalry between the EAST and the WEST). This is the only solution to Southern political unity otherwise, any other arrangement would be lopsided considering APGA hasn't got a base.

there is no need for terms and condition here

look at the north, kanuri fulani and hausas are good friends, we rarely fight over power

the thing about APGA is the addition of groups of selfish individuals that would used ethnicity as a barging right to enrich themselves.

tinubu too is the same and that is why i do not really like ACN or the man himself. But believe igbos can use this oppounuty and to take the power off tinubu and give it to the people

if Ngige/ Chime is the president, then tinubu has no power again just like hoe OBJ stole power form the PDP chairman

It is really a win win suitation for Ndigbo people as they would not only unite there allys but also hold the economy because ACN is for lagos.

So i do not see the point of onlytruth and co playing ethnic card here, I am looking on what is best for my igbo Ndigbo and this is it.

Forget Nl tribalist this is the reality here, if ACN and igbos can merge (no terms) Ndigbo can even have more bargianing power in nigeria as a whole due to the block vote of the SW SS, SE due to the merger

forget all the fstrangers and onlytruths we in nigeria can tell you how good this merger would be

in the long run the east would be at the advantage
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ifyalways(f): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
Another interesting albeit conflicting "Sahara report".

Results to be announced 10 am morrow.

Ngige petitions.

Dora wins(Sahara,New York)

Na real wao.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ektbear: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
Agulu Progressives Grand Alliance strikes again. Rigging, intimidation, and chaos, since they knew they couldn't win fair and square even in their own heartland. An embarrassment of a political party. Hopefully both Dora Akunyili and Peter Obi are prosecuted and jailed for rigging.

This will be a short term victory, a sandcastle by the sea. Washed away when the tide comes.

Ngige will prevail.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dempeople(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: dem_people
I cannot fault much of your comment except the Ojukwu part, mainly because the man had been out of his top game since after the 2010 gubernatorial elections. He had no influence how APGA turned out in this election. Take that blame to Obi and Umeh.

I will blame Peter Obi for APGA's misfortune if any. I would also blame the unbridled individualism of our people for this show of shame.
I have been shouting myself hoarse about this Igbo problem. If Ngige thought above his personal political gains, he would not be in ACN today. He went there because there was a ready ticket for him. Same with all the guys in PDP.

Without a dogged Igbo political leader, this trend will continue until we become irrelevant completely in Nigerian politics.

I'm still licking my wounds from the Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi which went to PDP.
There is chaos in Igboland politically now. This election was an opportunity missed. cry

The reason why I included Ikemba is that, during the times when he was still able-bodied, multiple opportunities rose for him to (with the help of other Igbo political heavyweights), redraw the political landscape of Eastern Nigeria - not just the SE. With this, they should have formed a party which was to carter for our collective interests. But no, they didn't. Who in Igboland, can summon many important Igbo personalities at a go, into marathon meetings to chart the course for the political future of Ndigbo, apart from Ikemba?

Instead, when APGA was created, he scared a lot of non-Ndigbo away by continuously shouting how APGA is an "Igbo" party and belongs to Ndigbo. He alone should have seen beyond my own political view considering his life experiences within political Nigeria. I really thought these guys knew better. Infact, I was glued to my laptop waiting for an APGA-led tsunami in all SE states plus some SS states, on 9/4/11 but ofcourse, how disappointed I was.

When Peter Obi and his gang were busy endorsing GEJ, I remember that I was shouting here on nairaland that, they should make sure we get all the SE states right, so that, we'd still always "something to fall back on" if GEJ doesn't win or if he wins and falls back on all his promises for Ndigbo.

Felt like eating sad! Words can't describe how I felt. It was so demoralizing for me a person.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
henry101:

Why are you sure a big mo//ron?
Have you gone through your post to check all the hate you ve been writing?
You are such a big fo//ol and a  a brutal kill//er,
You ve been advocating for killings and genocide but in your myopic and dangerous mind you fail to know what you are talking about.
Go back and read the rubbish you have been writing here.
Do not give me any rubbish excuse, because  I do not need them.

STFU you this iddeiot

did you read the post you silly bigoted mumu brothers put before you are attacking me

if not please remain silent as this might be used against u in the court of law A.sshole
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ifyalways(f): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
Another interesting albeit conflicting "Sahara report".

Results to be announced 10 am morrow.

Ngige petitions.

Dora wins(Sahara,New York)

Na real wao.

Waiting for the REAL AND AUTHENTIC RESULT(i hope so)morrow.

The floor and dance is open free for all the clowns in here.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by henry101(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2011
Alj Uche:

STFU you this iddeiot

did you read the post you silly bigoted mumu brothers put before you are attacking me

if not please remain silent as this might be used against u in the court of law A.sshole

F/ck off scum//baggg.
Did you attack them in person or you, as usual grouped a whole ethnicity in your silly accusations.
As usual you are an ar/seee/hoooole.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Onlytruth(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2011
The more I think about it, the more I suspect that there may actually be a hidden agenda by Peter Obi to kill APGA and replace it with PDP.
I don't see how else PDP could be winning in Anambra despite their disunity and fielding of multiple candidates.
It can also explain why APGA never won anything outside of Anambra so far.

I hope these PDP people have a plan for us.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
dem_people:

The reason why I included Ikemba is that, during the times when he was still able-bodied, multiple opportunities rose for him to (with the help of other Igbo political heavyweights), redraw the political landscape of Eastern Nigeria - not just the SE. With this, they should have formed a party which was to carter for our collective interests. But no, they didn't. Who in Igboland, can summon many important Igbo personalities at a go, into marathon meetings to chart the course for the political future of Ndigbo, apart from Ikemba?

Instead, when APGA was created, he scared a lot of non-Ndigbo away by continuously shouting how APGA is an "Igbo" party and belongs to Ndigbo. He alone should have seen beyond my own political view considering his life experiences within political Nigeria. I really thought these guys knew better. Infact, I was glued to my laptop waiting for an APGA-led tsunami in all SE states plus some SS states, on 9/4/11 but ofcourse, how disappointed I was.

When Peter Obi and his gang were busy endorsing GEJ, I remember that I was shouting here on nairaland that, they should make sure we get all the SE states right, so that, we'd still always "something to fall back on" if GEJ doesn't win or if he wins and falls back on all his promises for Ndigbo.

Felt like eating sad! Words can't describe how I felt. It was so demoralizing for me a person.

bro, i feel you pain, i really do angry

it saddens me to my bone marrow that it is swallow minded people that are running the east, people like minded like onlytruth and ezeuche that see no reason to form allies with SW, NC, NW, NE but always SS and the SS have never voted along side with us.

Right now as it looks if jonathan wins, then Ohaneze political strenght, APGA, PPA nad others will be renegaded to the side lines.

SMH all we can do now is hope that SE politicians wake up to he reality

a[b]lthough i do not know the political deal they might have made with jonathan[/b]
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by cantell(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
dem_people:

lol. Knew u would say sumfin like that. . .  wink

Very good question. I'm not impressed as you may well know by now.

Well, first of all we must salute ACN for their savvy political strategies and tactics which have paid off for them in this election climate. Their political calculations paid off for them big time. For them to make inroads into the East signifies the failure of APGA to replicate what ACN did in the SW, in the SE. I've watched carefully, the gradual widening misdirection of APGA since 2009 but never expected it to be a failure on this scale.

First of all, it looks like they're a confused party with no sense and articulation of ideas for expansion beyond ethnic borders. Even within the SE, they couldn't win votes. What an abysmal shame. Just look at CPC - just formed last year, already winning elections. The whole APGA thing has been a
fraud to say the least.

It was really disheartening to see Peter Obi running around against Ngige (on behalf of Dora) where ordinarily, APGA should by now, have established themselves within the SE with major inroads into the SS. The South-South, by now, should be part and parcel of APGA - if Ojukwu, Obi and Umeh knew what they were doing.

I look up to the sky and I see nothing but circling vultures who have finally come from far but familiar lands, to feast on the carcass of my beloved but politically disintegrated South East.

[size=3pt]Oh Akanu Ibiam, Okpara, Mbadiwe, Wachuku, Osadebey, rescue your children for their custodians have lost control of the steering wheel. [/size]

Right to the point!
@Topic,
Akunyili couldn't have won Anambra central cos Ngige is well liked by Anambrarians more than Akunyili.
During his campaigns, they followed him everywhere and sang praise songs for him.
They never forgot what he did during his short-lived tenure in Anambra state.
Peter "Ada" wants his party members to secure all the seats at all cost.
Instead of him to emulate people like fashola, who literally got the voters to back his party candidates, he chose to take the easy way out - rigging.
I believe Ngige will fight for his post or else he would be a fallen hero.
As for Peter Obi's supporters in Nairaland(cargoes who has never stepped foot in Anambra for over a year) you can say whatever you like, i don't care.
All i know is this, he wasn't the same guy i voted for in his first tenure.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2011
dem_people:

I guess I dont get this statement.

How can U play both sides if U are one of the pugilist in a political warfare?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2011
henry101:

F/ck off scum//baggg.
Did you attack them in person or you, as usual grouped a whole ethnicity in your silly accusations.
As usual you are an ar/seee/hoooole.

You this as/shole STFU and forever remain silent

you clearly do not know onlytruth, it is obvious you are as bigoted as him that see igbo supremacist views

onlytruth and his like need to eat the bloody humble pie so they can think correctly, i am sure you ahve not seen any fault in his post but if it is harem you would abi

i no get you time

tell onlytruth and ezeuche to stop being bigoted then i would stop my foul language against his pride

trust me i was worse than this before, you do not want me to go back

until he respects other groups as they have loved us igbos then i would insult him and igbo in general fpor him to taste his own medicine angry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Emperoh(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
This is basically another Ayoka Adebayor case about to play out in Anambra Central.
I understand the Emeka Onubogu of a returning officer was induced with a 20m and mansion in abuja bribe to declare APGA winner(pls this is unconfirmed) hence the delays.

What i am sure of is that if APGA wins, then this district will be decided in courts.
Ngige should win this election given the initial results. It is the result from Anaocha that is changing the dynamics!!!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dempeople(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
Basseti:

I guess I dont get this statement.

How can U play both sides if U are one of the pugilist in a political warfare?

What it means is this; that we have a solid base at home (i.e. having all 5 SE states to be APGA-led, 80% of the NASS seats to be APGA-led and some SS states to be APGA-led as well, if we're lucky) so that even if we don't get tangible positions at the Fed. level, we'd still form a formidable opposition which might lead to a merger between us and SW which then would form a very formidable opposition which then again, could lead us to boycott the government and call for fresh elections which will then be in our favour because of what? Because, we have the number of states in the South plus some central states like plateau who would definitely be sympathetic to the South. Try to look at the big pic. We lost opportunities. Our leaders never saw beyond the big picture.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2011
dem_people:

What it means is this; that we have a solid base at home (i.e. having all 5 SE states to be APGA-led, 80% of the NASS seats to be APGA-led and some SS states to be APGA-led as well, if we're lucky) so that even if we don't get tangible positions at the Fed. level, we'd still form a formidable opposition which might lead to a merger between us and SW which then would form a very formidable opposition which then again, could lead us to boycott the government and call for fresh elections which will then be in our favour because of what? Because, we have the number of states in the South plus some central states like plateau who would definitely be sympathetic to the South. Try to look at the big pic. We lost opportunities. Our leaders never saw beyond the big picture.

I understand ur premise.

But I have a fundamental problem. I dont believe in people voting straight up along party lines. Making sure that all 5 SE are APGA states is same as saying that even if a rogue is fronted by the party, people should vote for him cos he is of the "right" party. People should be ble to vote for candidates and not parties. That might make the region look weak and disunited to the rest of the country but the region benefits in the long run. Thats the big picture that I see.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Kanto: 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Dem people and co, you dont need to worry yourself about which party wins where as far as the elections are free and fair. I personally dont beleive in or support nigeria's return to tribal party politics. If you have read nigeria's history you would see that tribal parties have been at the root of nigeria's problems since independence.

Returning to tribal parties where one party wins the east and one wins the west and the other wins the north is recipe for increased divisions and ultimate doom.

I have checked other countries like South Africa and Ghana and i noticed they dont have tribal parties. Nigeria did very well under the SDP and NRC which prevented tribal parties at that time and led to the freest and fairest june 12 election.

Nigerian political parties do not have any ideology and most people just vote for tribe, religion or personality which is wrong and mediocre. I think nigeria should be evolving national parties with a manisfesto and ideology like the Republicans and democrats in America so that nigerians across all tribes can identify with any of the parties based on ideology and not on tribe or religion.

If we continue to remain so primitive as to do everything including the practice of democracy on tribe, then rest assured that the rest of the world will continue to leave nigeria behind.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by henry101(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2011
Alj Uche:

You this as/shole STFU and forever remain silent

you clearly do not know onlytruth, it is obvious you are as bigoted as him that see igbo supremacist views

onlytruth and his like need to eat the bloody humble pie so they can think correctly, i am sure you ahve not seen any fault in his post but if it is harem you would abi

i no get you time

tell onlytruth and ezeuche to stop being bigoted then i would stop my foul language against his pride

trust me i was worse than this before, you do not want me to go back

until he respects other groups as they have loved us igbos then i would insult him and [b]igbo in general [/b]fpor him to taste his own medicine angry

Thats why you will remain the biggest and the tallest  fo//ol forever.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by nwaghana: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
As good as their names might sound, neither Ngige nor Akunyili deserve to be voted into any elective position. They are the wolves in sheep clothing that the holy book talked about. Today they appear to be ACN and APGA candidates, but they are die-hard PDP politicians. They have no political ideology, they switch parties to suit their needs. No one needs TB Joshua to tell them that Dora/Ngige will cross-carpet when s/he get to Abuja. They have been given enough opportunities to serve Nigeria. Ngige did his best, but his best was not good enough. Dora did good work as the NAFDAC boss, but like the lizard that ruined his mother's funeral, she turned around and soiled her good work with her disastrous outing as the information minister. Shame on both of them!! Either of them in Abuja is a loss of one more precious senate seat.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2011
dem_people:

I believe you need to ask questions instead of making such insinuations about leaders of your ethinic group as if they have no brain.
First question you should ask yourself is when ACN started getting relevant in SW? only right after Obasanjo left power.

In same manner, APGA will not be made too wide spread and weaken PDP, the only National instrument to power which some people have used and would like to burn the bridge. If we do what you want, there will be no PDP, and we will strengthen CPC in the north and ACN in the SW, and undermine GEJ and possibly another shot at presidency.  Forget all the stuff about ACN winnings, they are not going beyond SW. they are even talking of the whole SW because GEJ is civil unlike OBJ.

When we have used PDP to strengthen the traditional co-operation of the Eastern block (SE and SS), then we can burn PDP, but you will be so surprised that then SW will be the ones up holding PDP. Thats why PDP will never die- thats the implication of PDP zoning policy wether its applied or not!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Sarahluv(f): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2011
I don't see how APGA as a party will gain appreciable political relevance when they do not have a clear cut program for Nigerians. It's sad that most people cannot name the presidential candidate for APGA within a 10 second window, or even their focus in terms of governance. That said, Dora will likely win this seat; Ngige will contest in court as usual, and we will be in for another long thing.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by vaLasce(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2011
dis dora sef,she no dey hear word. . . .
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by freepeople: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2011
Shame on Peter Obi!
Shame on Dora Akunyili!!
Rot in HELL riggers!!!
To Hell with your APGA and party ndi Igbo.
http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/33424.html
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/apr/11/national-11-04-2011-007.htm
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ugostefano(m): 12:42am On Apr 11, 2011
this election is lacking its credibility it started on a good note but now all this delayed results is making it highly dubious(doubtful). how come all of sudden the results are changing??

this 2011 and not 1989 how long will it take inec to get all the results from the different wards?? simple technology will do that within hours not even a whole night of collecting results. also voting should stop at fixed time even if the materials came in late at that particular polling station, not this kind of scenario where some polling station have brought out their results and other polling station is still voting.

for me this is modernized rigging, rigging behind the scene before they used to do it anywhere and anyhow but now they give u fake picture of orderly voting but behind the sec en they are doing their thing,  

last night the results were showing something else but now its  different incumbency power is playing in.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by soloqy: 1:17am On Apr 11, 2011
Onlytruth:

The more I think about it, the more I suspect that there may actually be a hidden agenda by Peter Obi to kill APGA and replace it with PDP.
I don't see how else PDP could be winning in Anambra despite their disunity and fielding of multiple candidates.
It can also explain why APGA never won anything outside of Anambra so far.

I hope these PDP people have a plan for us.

APGA has no presidential candidate and they have adopted GEJ as the person they will vote for and support. Thats why Dora went there. So they wont fight it too much if pdp wins where they ought to win. People erroneously think GEJ is stupid. On the contrary, he is very intelligent and calculating.

Goodluck or not, you need to be a very calculating, wise and patient person to get to where he is now in such a short time. It takes knowing when tho speak and when to keep quiet. When to act and when to desist from acting. When to appear subordinate and when to be assertive.

As time goes on people will begin to see other parts of GEJ.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 1:21am On Apr 11, 2011
Redo the election, Ngige will not still win. Anaocha is big and Agulu is the largest town in Anambra State with hugh population, so why is Ngige causing trouble everywhere?

He said Peter Obi did not beat him in the governorship, yet he could not prove that in the tribunal, instead he abandoned the tribunal and went to contest for Senator.

He's getting crazy! Damn it!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 2:04am On Apr 11, 2011
Mehn my people suck at politics. We need to stick to village politics, because national politics is not something we excel at normally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno / Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.