Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (31434 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
homerac7:

@ dapobear,

Annie is short form of Igbo name Anayochukwu (we keep begging to God)

I think Annie is for Anenechukwu
Anayo for Anayochukwu
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by onyengbu: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^^ i wonder whats all the fuss about a man's name.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by fingard02k(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
This is the end of PDP.ACN will win massively in anambra central senatoral zone because of Ngige.Where the main battle is Anambra south senatoral zone due to contestants powers e.g Andy uba /ukachukwu's PDP vs Chuma nzeribe's APGA
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ProfJYK(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2011
this is the fresh air we are talking about grin
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AfroCynic: 1:06am On Apr 10, 2011
234 reports 'Ngige has won'
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ektbear: 1:33am On Apr 10, 2011
Congrats to Chris Ngige!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 1:34am On Apr 10, 2011
NO!!! shocked shocked shocked

ACN has moved into the East.  angry angry angry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ProfJYK(m): 1:40am On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

Deploy Counter measures. time for counter attack.
we are taking their own grounds from em
watch out for the full results tomorrow
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by otokx(m): 1:45am On Apr 10, 2011
The broom is really sweeping Nigeria.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by fstranger3(m): 1:47am On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

Sup brother?

Dont worry, you are in good hands, under the great influence of the very best the world respected Yoruba intelligentsia have got to offer. We are here to liberate you. grin
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Justcash(m): 1:51am On Apr 10, 2011
fstranger3:

Sup brother?

Dont worry, you are in good hands, under the great influence of the very best the world respected Yoruba intelligentsia have got to offer. We are here to liberate you. grin

Keep deceiving yourself. If Tinubu or any ACN chieftain from anywhere in Nigeria tries any rubbish, the person will receive the Uba treatment from Ngige. ACN is not a Yoruba party. I wonder what you are rejoicing about? Tribal goat.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by fstranger3(m): 1:54am On Apr 10, 2011
Justcash:

Keep deceiving yourself. If Tinubu or any ACN chieftain from anywhere in Nigeria tries any rubbish, the person will receive the Uba treatment from Ngige. [b]ACN is not a Yoruba party. I wonder what you are rejoicing about? Tribal goat.[/b]

I guess the '[size=18pt]Asiwaju[/size]' in ACN is an Igbo word, init?

I dey laugh oooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ektbear: 1:54am On Apr 10, 2011
Such an inspiring symbol, is it not?

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE_L8Vp3RW9AgXI5nA2n7MU6vPnik9ge2EgjsovkuYy7OC1fw-[/img]

Symbol of progress in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 2:00am On Apr 10, 2011
Justcash:

Keep deceiving yourself. If Tinubu or any ACN chieftain from anywhere in Nigeria tries any rubbish, the person will receive the Uba treatment from Ngige. ACN is not a Yoruba party. I wonder what you are rejoicing about? Tribal goat.

leave them they acting silly here, infact tinubu himself would be shaking his head
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Justcash(m): 2:02am On Apr 10, 2011
fstranger3:

What does Asiwaju have to do with ACN? You really think that if this was about tribalism, ACN would have gotten close to the East of Nigeria. Wait till the presidential polls start, you will see where your ACN actually belongs. Asiwaju my A"S_S.
You guys are actually vindicating the belief that Yorubas are the most tribalistic Nigerians. Look at you guys shouting "YORUBA" because ACN is winning some states. We are not hearing "God is great" because CPC is owning the polls in the north of Nigeria. Na wa for una o.
You guys should mind how you talk because you may end up making many Igbos that voted their favorite candidates under ACN to look like fools. You know how it will affect y'all in the governorship and presidential polls. Anuofia!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 2:02am On Apr 10, 2011
fstranger3:

fstranger please stop this nonsense

haba, ACN has never been a yoruba part or an igbo party

can you stop this supremacist views because it is looking silly now angry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by fstranger3(m): 2:05am On Apr 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Such an inspiring symbol, is it not?

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE_L8Vp3RW9AgXI5nA2n7MU6vPnik9ge2EgjsovkuYy7OC1fw-[/img]

Symbol of progress in Nigeria.

It sure looks like it.

Up Yoruba intelligentsia

Up Awoists

Up the[b] Action [/b]in AG and ACN

Up Fstranger, Ekubear, DK, Kilode?, Aigbofa, Seun, and every other Yoruba on NL who have worked tirelessly behind the scene to make this day come to pass

Up Ngige, a worthy adopted son of Odua

Up all progressives in Nigeria and NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 2:06am On Apr 10, 2011
Justcash:

What does Asiwaju have to do with ACN? You really think that if this was about tribalism, ACN would have gotten close to the East of Nigeria. Wait till the presidential polls start, you will see where your ACN actually belongs. Asiwaju my A"S_S.
You guys are actually vindicating the belief that Yorubas are the most tribalistic Nigerians. Look at you guys shouting "YORUBA" because ACN is winning some states. We are not hearing "God is great" because CPC is owning the polls in the north of Nigeria. Na wa for una o.
You guys should mind how you talk because you may end up making many Igbos that voted their favorite candidates under ACN to look like fools. You know how it will affect y'all in the governorship and presidential polls. Anuofia!

thank you

please justcash ignore this ideeiot

i am with you on this one

fstranger is bigoted mumu
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 2:06am On Apr 10, 2011
I am deeply embarrassed by what some Yorubas are doing on this thread. This might actually be the bases of a Southern political unity where igbo is willing to step down for yoruba and yoruba willing to step down for igbo. Guys, do not fall my hand.
We should all embrace it and not act childish over it.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ektbear: 2:07am On Apr 10, 2011
triumphalism is very bad, my brother  lipsrsealed

Chill out. No need to alienate people unnecessarily

ACN is a party for all nigerians, hausa, igbo, fulani, kanuri, tiv, ijaw, ibibio, annang, lebanese, yoruba, etc.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 2:07am On Apr 10, 2011
fstranger3:

It sure looks like it.

Up Yoruba intelligentsia

Up Awoists

Up Fstranger, Ekubear, DK, Kilode?, Aigbofa, Seun, and every other Yoruba on NL who have worked tirelessly behind the scene to make this day come to pass

Up all progressives in Nigeria and NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

trash
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Onlytruth(m): 2:31am On Apr 10, 2011
Firstly, Ngige is a true son of Anambra state. IF he wins, he deserves it. You need to take a trip to Anambra central to see his achievements there when he was governor.

The mistake is to assume that ACN has entered Anambra state.
Onwa Anambra (Ngige) is a political party himself. cool

Meanwhile, get ready for Ngige 2015 Nigerian presidency under ACN. cool cool cool

Watch how venoms will start to fly. undecided
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 2:33am On Apr 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

Firstly, Ngige is a true son of Anambra state. IF he wins, he deserves it. You need to take a trip to Anambra central to see his achievements there when he was governor.

Meanwhile, get ready for Ngige 2015 Nigerian presidency under ACN. cool cool cool

yes venoms will fly

if jonathan wins and yet u still what ngige
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 2:41am On Apr 10, 2011
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by chic2pimp(m): 2:42am On Apr 10, 2011
IGBO KWENU, IGBO KWENU ,KWEZUNOOOOOO!!! cool
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ektbear: 2:45am On Apr 10, 2011
Ngige 2015 is a possibility, but likely he will have to contend with Fashola as well. If I'm reading the situation properly, that is.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by fstranger3(m): 2:49am On Apr 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Ngige 2015 is a possibility, but likely he will have to contend with Fashola as well. If I'm reading the situation properly, that is.

I really dont mind who the head of the ticket is, as long as they implement the policy of the ACN as written by its founding fathers. What matters most is the idea, the school of thought so to speak, not the personality per se.

I dont care if the next presidential candidate is from the SS, as long as the take our ideas and policy to heart.

Lets take over their psyche, their thinking faculty, everything else can be worked out.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ektbear: 2:52am On Apr 10, 2011
@fstranger3: I don't care either. But my point is, I doubt the ACN will respect any of this "2015 for the Igbos" stuff. Zoning is not in their constitution; anybody who wants to run on the 2015 ACN platform will have to compete for it against some likely very formidable opponents.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by macjive01: 2:58am On Apr 10, 2011
fstranger3:

It sure looks like it.

Up Yoruba intelligentsia

Up Awoists

grin grin grin mehn, i like this dude. . . . . . .
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 2:59am On Apr 10, 2011
Let fstranger continue to talk. I hope Igbos listen and see how his type lurks in Yorubaland.

However, this shows Igbos are not tribalistic. That we even vote for ACN. cry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 3:06am On Apr 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

Why didnt the anambrans didnt appreciate and vote for him when he was contesting for governorship with Soludo and Obi?

Kudos to Ngige and ACN for the win
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Onlytruth(m): 3:08am On Apr 10, 2011
Ngige won this time because he competed on his HOME turf. Even in 2010 gubernatorial election, he beat Obi there too.

So, let's not get carried away. Anambra has some titans. And Akunyili is not Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker / Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.