Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son (36404 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by nanauju(f): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ehya

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Englishisamust: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
HeadShot:
Adopted son abi

People like you will forever cursed by God idiot!

6 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Antoeni(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wiz kid might even be the Father of that child ,
Who Knows?
Oga Go do DNA First

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by YungMillionaire: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shame on all the Nairalanders that mocked this couples for years because they didn't have a child.

Shame on all of you. Bad belly. Wicked people. You know yourselves.

Banky, release that song ASAP. So we can vybe and shame the haters.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by beehivedata(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Make version of Dùdùkẹ́
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Romanoff:
Banky is underrated sha. There's no Banky song that wasn't a hit. Listening to all his songs today, the songs are still amazing and that's why I know this will be a hit.

E no dey sing yeye pangolo song.

And it's Cobhams on it.

Artistes who don't follow trends remain relevant for a long time.

Banky's been consistent in his music niche and it's really done him a world of good.

And yes, I agree with you that he's underrated.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Babyboyforeal(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Wiz kid might even be the Father of that child ,
Who Knows?
Oga Go do DNA First
wereey
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by kendrick9(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
my sincere advice for Banky is to do a DNA to be sure. I wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
banky is a lucky man. He married my crush... anyway I just bought a binocular ... I m watching him, if he fvcks up I ll step ingrin
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by habsydiamond(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
The joy of being a father is second to non.. But some fools prefer to shy away from responsibilities by bailing away once the child is born.... What do we call that one Make I think first

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by dammix(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
May God punish ou for this hte speech
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So we won't hear again.
It took nearly 4years, four whole years for you to give us a son and now you won't allow us rest.

Is this now a trend?
Simi released "Duduke" now baba wants to release "Final Say" after keeping us waiting.

3 years and 3 month's wedding anniversary and a 1-month old baby.
We in the Association of Womb Watchers (AWW) calculated their Period of waste.

Remember that a couple's P.O.W is derived by the formula; z - (x + y)

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period
y = age of baby in months.

Therefore
= 39 - ( 9 + 1 )
= 29 months of idleness.
ie: 2 years and 5 months.

Our verdict is that this couple were not fair to us for keeping us waiting for forever.
We deserve an apology and not a new song.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Asadujames202(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Me Coconut head

Run go Do

DNA first

Impotent old phoool
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Antoeni(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ode
Babyboyforeal:
wereey
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by udemzyudex(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Thank God for shuting the mouth of some haters.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
habsydiamond:
The joy of being a father is second to non.. But some fools prefer to shy away from responsibilities by bailing away once the child is born.... What do we call that one Make I think first
what is there to be joyous about when a baby has the propensity to be a future arm bandit?

No be naija again?
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by VenumX: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Blessed child.

He will never become a demented, broke red piller.
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Zimazee(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Am simply pleased..
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by zedegit: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
lalasticlala:
After Banky W and his wife, Adesua Etomi welcomed a baby, Zaiah, the singer announced that he is going to release a new song titled "Final Say".

He wrote: "Final Say" song and video drops on the 26th

Banky W while reacting to the birth of his son, wrote on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BankyW/status/1363815850361442304

He should release DNA first before Final say.

DNA first will sell millions of copies at release.
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
udemzyudex:
Thank God for shuting the mouth of some haters.
he didnt shut us up, we are allowing the simp sometime to be proud of himself... wait until the baby clocks 3 years... then we shall see if the DNA result contradict what we were saying
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by PotatoSalad(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
GREATESTPIANIST:
No be every thing u go dey tell ppl, I love their discreet style jare....bad belle full every wia
Their story is like a novel I read in my teens. Held back childbearing for some years after spoiling themselves with love and vacations.
I think it's a good idea too. Get married, dedicate the first few years to yourselves cos once baby comes in, love and intimacy dey slow down.
It mustn't always be after wedding = belle..

5 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by vicmac09(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
Kestolove :
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta

The above was a statement made by a Nairaland member that made me shed tears for Adesua and other women searching for the fruit of the womb.

In this life never mock anybody, , Life is unpredictable. No condition is permanent.

2007 I went for a burial at Ebonyi, Where burial became a celebration, the grave they were supposed to place the dead man was filled with pure Lead. and oxide.

The poor man who wanted to bury his father found untapped treasure in their compound, Prospectors bought the whole compound that day, The man bought a new house the same day and buried his father on the land.

Ask Any Ebonyi indigiene, they will confirm the story to you, his name is Onye onwu mere Eze

please don't ever mock anybody, karma is a bitch.

nice one..
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by udemzyudex(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
BadRadio:
he didnt shut us up, we are allowing the simp sometime to be proud of himself... wait until the baby clocks 3 years... then we shall see if the DNA result contradict what we were saying

Oga shift abeg, take your bad energy elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by olisaEze(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
Kestolove :
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta

The above was a statement made by a Nairaland member that made me shed tears for Adesua and other women searching for the fruit of the womb.

In this life never mock anybody, , Life is unpredictable. No condition is permanent.

2007 I went for a burial at Ebonyi, Where burial became a celebration, the grave they were supposed to place the dead man was filled with pure Lead. and oxide.

The poor man who wanted to bury his father found untapped treasure in their compound, Prospectors bought the whole compound that day, The man bought a new house the same day and buried his father on the land.

Ask Any Ebonyi indigiene, they will confirm the story to you, his name is Onye onwu mere Eze

please don't ever mock anybody, karma is a bitch.

Lori iro, awon set aeroplane in the car wash! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
udemzyudex:

Oga shift abeg, take your bad energy elsewhere.
shut up
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Kaymansion(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
At last.. To God be all the Glory Congratulations
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Romanoff:

Even with the bump picture, the evil still managed to ooze out of you.

May you find joy in our Lord Jesus o.

They just can't help themselves... Such miserable lives they lead.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by samwillyco1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Big Congratulations to the couple and may God protect the child in Jesus Mighty Name AMEN

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by ThatFairGuy: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So we won't hear again.
It took nearly 4years, four whole years for you to give us a son and now you won't allow us rest.

Is this now a trend?
Simi released "Duduke" now baba wants to release "Final Say" after keeping us waiting.

3 years and 3 month's wedding anniversary and a 1-month old baby.
We in the Association of Womb Watchers (AWW) calculated their Period of waste.

Remember that a couple's P.O.W is derived by the formula; z - (x + y)

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period
y = age of baby in months.

Therefore
= 39 - ( 9 + 1 )
= 29 months of idleness.
ie: 2 years and 5 months.

Our verdict is that this couple were not fair to us for keeping us waiting for forever.
We deserve an apology and not a new song.
Mentally unstable folk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
BadRadio:

...Or you can actually get busy fulfilling the purpose for which you were created, rather than poking into the lives of others who don't even know you exist. cool

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by delpee(f): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wow! All glory to God most high. I'm so happy for them. God bless the family much more.
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by BadBitch(f): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So we won't hear again.

= 29 months of idleness.

At least they're better than your parents who have wasted at least 30+ years conceiving and raising a wastrel who has nothing to do than monitor other people's lives.

So the hallmark of your education(that your parents unfortunately paid for) is deriving a formula to calculate your folly and idleness.

To think you're one of the popular dolts on here... smh

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" / James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids / Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.