Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son (36541 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by wumi2017(f): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So we won't hear again.
It took nearly 4years, four whole years for you to give us a son and now you won't allow us rest.

Is this now a trend?
Simi released "Duduke" now baba wants to release "Final Say" after keeping us waiting.

3 years and 3 month's wedding anniversary and a 1-month old baby.
We in the Association of Womb Watchers (AWW) calculated their Period of waste.

Remember that a couple's P.O.W is derived by the formula; z - (x + y)

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period
y = age of baby in months.

Therefore
= 39 - ( 9 + 1 )
= 29 months of idleness.
ie: 2 years and 5 months.

Our verdict is that this couple were not fair to us for keeping us waiting for forever.
We deserve an apology and not a new song.

Won tun ti de oo shocked
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by udemzyudex(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
BadRadio:
shut up

Mtcheew
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by cassbeat(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So we won't hear again.
It took nearly 4years, four whole years for you to give us a son and now you won't allow us rest.

Is this now a trend?
Simi released "Duduke" now baba wants to release "Final Say" after keeping us waiting.

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 39 - ( 9 + 1 )
= 29 months of idleness.

Our verdict is that this couple were not fair to us for keeping us waiting for forever.
I thought you were intelligent.... You are a dunce for making this kinda comment

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Sunsets: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
This reminds me of one schooled lunatic who went about town writing complicated formulae, current affairs and history on people's fences.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So we won't hear again.

Is this now a trend?

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 39 - ( 9 + 1 )
= 29 months of idleness.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Their story is like a novel I read in my teens. Held back childbearing for some years after spoiling themselves with love and vacations.
I think it's a good idea too. Get married, dedicate the first few years to yourselves cos once baby comes in, love and intimacy dey slow down.
It mustn't always be after wedding = belle..
wow, you have proven a beautiful point....I love that couple
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Bansempire: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
what happened to unborn child...that song is epic man
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by PreciousBeauty(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
lalasticlala:
After Banky W and his wife, Adesua Etomi welcomed a baby, Zaiah, the singer announced that he is going to release a new song titled "Final Say".

He wrote: "Final Say" song and video drops on the 26th

Banky W while reacting to the birth of his son, wrote on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BankyW/status/1363815850361442304

Congratulations to them... Atleast those who were wagging their tongues will be ashamed now. Thank God ����
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by habsydiamond(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
BadRadio:
what is there to be joyous about when a baby has the propensity to be a future arm bandit?

No be naija again?
I get u... Make we leave bandit to the north for now and celebrate with baba olomo.. E no easy o.. 9month course!! No be small thing.. Make I go iron my gini, polish that my brown shoe cos I can't wait for the naming o

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Origin(f): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
All I know is it's going to be lit....

Nothing na real life to motivate good music.

God always has the final say.
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Englishisamust: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
habsydiamond:
I get u... Make we leave bandit to the north for now and celebrate with baba olomo.. E no easy o.. 9month course!! No be small thing.. Make I go iron my gini, polish that my brown shoe cos I can't wait for the naming o

I dey follow u bro where can I meet u
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by ofiko123(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations to the couple...
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by olureignforever: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
Kestolove :
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta

The above was a statement made by a Nairaland member that made me shed tears for Adesua and other women searching for the fruit of the womb.

In this life never mock anybody, , Life is unpredictable. No condition is permanent.

2007 I went for a burial at Ebonyi, Where burial became a celebration, the grave they were supposed to place the dead man was filled with pure Lead. and oxide.

The poor man who wanted to bury his father found untapped treasure in their compound, Prospectors bought the whole compound that day, The man bought a new house the same day and buried his father on the land.

Ask Any Ebonyi indigiene, they will confirm the story to you, his name is Onye onwu mere Eze

please don't ever mock anybody, karma is a bitch.

Hmm, saw that comment too. I wept for her and prayed that that person be put to shame
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Tjiaz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nice cute couple.
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Angelfrost:

...Or you can actually get busy fulfilling the purpose for which you were created, rather than poking into the lives of others who don't even know you exist. cool
shut up for fvck sake
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by habsydiamond(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Englishisamust:

I dey follow u bro where can I meet u
make we meet at ojota na.. Na there we go enter bus to banky's area. No tell anybody oo
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by AFONJACOW(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Headmaster shocked shocked shocked
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Mandela27: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Oga go Do DNA to Be Sure
I swear

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by gwama: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
We never seen Adesuwa with belly, I things they paid another woman womb to have this child. Congratulations cool cool
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Viking007(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
OVA200:
I just don't know why I just love this couple so much.
I've never been this happy for a celebrity.

I feel their is a real bond between them not the usual celebrities marriage we know.

Likewise Adekunle and simi too.
We're just alike. I'm genuinely happy for this couple, I always take my time to read any news concerning them whenever it hits front page. It always breaks my heart whenever I read comments from Nairalanders mocking Adesua for not having a child.

Thank God.
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by lifenija: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
its gonna b boring abeg all this him dragging dragging love song
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by gbagyiza: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
I join the host of heaven to rejoice with the couple. Banky W was truly a nice guy. Free from celebrities controversies n reckless living...I will say that he preaches what he does not like many of his colleagues in the industry... Congrats! God has shame all the haters n bad belly people.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by OVA200(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Viking007:
We're just alike. I'm genuinely happy for this couple, I always take my time to read any news concerning them whenever it hits front page. It always breaks my heart whenever I read comments from Nairalanders mocking Adesua for not having a child.

Thank God.
smiley
Honestly it always heartbreaking when I read people calling her barren, like marriage of how many years for God's sake.

I really like the way they caught almost everybody unaware with this news.

Thank God for them.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Romanoff:
Banky is underrated sha. There's no Banky song that wasn't a hit. Listening to all his songs today, the songs are still amazing and that's why I know this will be a hit.

E no dey sing yeye pangolo song.

And it's Cobhams on it.

�Dont break my heart � still my favourite

The rhythm and tunes were soo perfect! Guy is super talented.

Congratulations are in order to the beloved couple�
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Emeraldgreene(f): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
[Hahahaha,na wah for you.who are the 18 miserable souls who liked your post!quoteor=NwaAmaikpe post=99319862] shocked

So we won't hear again.

Is this now a trend?

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 39 - ( 9 + 1 )
= 29 months of idleness.

We deserve an apology and not a new song.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Coinbased: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Good for his dead career
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Ezi1993(f): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Woow!! very big congratulations to them so so happy for them.
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oga go run a DNA test before dropping anything
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Fejimummy: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Their story is like a novel I read in my teens. Held back childbearing for some years after spoiling themselves with love and vacations.
I think it's a good idea too. Get married, dedicate the first few years to yourselves cos once baby comes in, love and intimacy dey slow down.
It mustn't always be after wedding = belle..
womb watchers will not let us hear the last of it here in Nigeria
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Fejimummy: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sunsets:
This reminds me of one schooled lunatic who went about town writing complicated formulae, current affairs and history on people's fences.
in uniben abi
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Goldbw122(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations dear wishing you all the best
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by wany(f): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
visijo:
A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who
refuse to give up on each other.�
Provided there is no Anthony Joshua in the ring. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mayorkun's Throwback Photo Shared By Toyin Adewale, His Mum / Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / The Latest Nigerian Celebrity Parents With Their Babies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.