Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (76735 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by PAWG(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
OP do you know Terry Crews? He's got good hair (zero baldness), he just prefers to go bald.

You hair won't add or reduce your success, use your head not your hair.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hemmataiwo10(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
God help you
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Goodman247: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Who cares, your life, your wahala

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by GeneralPula: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Your Bald is due to Genetic reason, not cuz you scrub your hair..

That’s how you are meant to be..

Start barbing SKIN...As in you’ll Skin it all !
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by YorubaPrince: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na you sabi. Nothing concern me pass dis one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by tot(f): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Have you changed your diet recently? That's also a factor.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Felabrity: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Probably hereditary

My recommendation is shaving it entirely

I also heard you can fix hairs into your head, which is costly

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by SouthSouth1914: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

In early 2020 I have my thicker hair until July 2020 this thing Happen

I shave my hair but the back hair always grow fast and thicker

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

Try to change your diet and eat plenty of fruits! I wash my hair everyday with intense scrubbing, I bath cold water from the shower as well, but my hair is shiny and black. I am 35 plus.

It is either you have a health issue or you have baldness in your line. Either way, please be happy as life is too short! Also exposure of your hair directly to the sun makes it loose it’s thickness and all. Is your daily job exposing you to too much sunlight?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
even if I will go bald this is not how it should be at least my hair most thin
Considering I am just 22
And I have my full hair by January February July 2020 cry

Some people start in their late teens. U are 22& u are complaining
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Antoeni(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
It’s ok.
It’s very Much in Order
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by MrJames007: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Be barbing skin cut. cool
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by duro4chang(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Enjoy ya baldness. There is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Waziri9004(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oga hustle and make money, when you have money used RED cap take cover am..

6 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by jagagbosa(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

my brother embrace your calling

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by QueenNemesis(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2021

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Grace001: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sorry you won’t have the opportunity to rock galex fade cut , Afro and other hairstyle

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Excel3298: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin ;
fablouzLeged:

grin grin grin grin
Welcome to the league...

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Jimmyubah2: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
And this is news?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by BRATISLAVA: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
thorpido:
It doesn't have to be your dad That's not how genetics play out.Your dad may have full hair but maybe your grandfather was bald or there's an uncle whose hair pattern you took after

Bald genes actually come from women.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by DonCortino: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

you have high level of testosterones! you are a man! embrace it. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by frozen70(f): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

Pls relax yourself, that's hereditary working on you

That's why you see some very younger guys going on total skin cut

Just embrace it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by nedekid: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
This head looks like that of a 50year old.
Taaa, stop lying grin

13 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by seunayantokun(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
You look handsome with it.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ekevwe(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

You are lucky ooo but you may not know.

It's early sign you will be very wealthy. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bros embrace it joor. Mind you some women are attracted to bald head guys. grin grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Iron deficiency.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Y2kdon: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
post=99324381]Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

cry

Your case from the picture isn't as severe as the ones we have treated with our organic hair product. Buy Dr Purima essential oil and magical butter cream. I can waybill to your location
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by aikyg(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
You'll be a rich man.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Elxandre(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'm sorry for your hair bro grin
Shower didn't cause it. You've been losing it for years judging by the heavily receded hairline.

But most importantly make other aspects of your life count and hair won't be your problem.
You could even go for a transplant if you can afford it in future.

Little tips, cut it low to minimize the noticeability. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.