Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (76730 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lambarry1: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Its poorverty

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by walkingshadow911: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
AbbeySOM:
The deed is done bro but here are my advice
1. Don't fret though you are already ( it won't help)
2. Don't barb skin, it will aid the bald
3. Embrace and appreciate the new status (though not easy)
4. Start using black/dark hair cream
5. Find a barber that can trim your hair to rhyme with the rest.
Note:
Your friend won't forsake you but might abuse you but your girl friend is 70% sure to leave you.

just like Annie left 2baba and adesuwa left banky.

give that phone back to mummy

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
luminouz:

Really?

How long have you been using it and how long before you started seeing results?

i began using it last month.... And after 20 days of vigorously using, I noticed hair strings coming out of the bald places

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ogalandlord: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
You just concluded that it's the shower. Better go to the hospital. It could be symptoms of another illnesses.
Cancer patients lose their hair(I'm not saying you have cancer o)
They only loose their hair when taking chemotherapy

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lawrenzo007(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
luminouz:

Why use that for life?

A nairalander here swore that those Fulani women selling kunu or herbs have the cure. He testified to it. Why not ask around and see if you can get some.

N.B: Might be hard to.see them down south,seems the dude was from the north or so.

Hmmm... I wish I could see that. I have tried several drugs from the North to East but none works until I discovered this Kirkland and I started seeing results after 2 months... I went broke and couldn't afford to buy it for 3 months and my hair started chopping off again. But I have gotten back again.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Gbemini(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ogunlabi abija grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Truthabulabula(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
StacyO:
Barb scondos.
Like my siblings would always say

Baby,I want to Barb your vagiena with my dickson.

It won't hurt,I promise.

Just say yes to me kiss
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by noble2faith(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
A lot of baldheaded guys, including me, are plenty on Nairaland oo. See numbers of viewers!

shocked A lot of baldheaded guys, including me, are plenty on Nairaland oo. See numbers of viewers!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by luminouz(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

i began using it last month.... And after 20 days of vigorously using, I noticed hair strings coming out of the bald places

Will quote you after three months to hear of your progress.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by SouthSouth1914: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
tianshie:

I fit buy you the originals from the abroad but na your money.

Already have that man. Thanks
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by femi4: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

In early 2020 I have my thicker hair until July 2020 this thing Happen

I shave my hair but the back hair always grow fast and thicker

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

No big deal, go on la skin (skin tight) like 2face and IK Ogbonna

#teambaldnproud
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by luminouz(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
lawrenzo007:

Hmmm... I wish I could see that. I have tried several drugs from the North to East but none works until I discovered this Kirkland and I started seeing results after 2 months... I went broke and couldn't afford to buy it for 3 months and my hair started chopping off again. But I have gotten back again.
Wish I could locate that Nlander for you. But check other hair loss threads. I'm sure his reply will be among.

N.B: Just remembered the Fulani herb is called Chebé powder. Then, you mix it with any oil of your choice(Almond,Neem,Jojoba,coconut or whatever). So try and get the Chebé powder bro. That dude swore by it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by bangging(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

oga this your head kw luk like 22 years old head na, it does luk like a 45 years old man's head grin grin grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Ikpopo: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
essential oils can correct it
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by georgeakins: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tokkson:

How much is it?

I'm in a similar situation just that mine was as a result of a severe relaxer burn

Do you attend Christ Embassy?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by bobestman(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Isaiah 3:17
Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.

Very funny but true. Both male and female. While men go bald, female hair fall off. It shows you are child of Zion. Funny though

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Mofranky(f): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
U should thank God that cap is available for u to put on grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Henri8: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Calm down. Na money sign be that.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by trumpcoat(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please improvise nothing do you
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lawrenzo007(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
luminouz:

Wish I could locate that Nlander for you. But check other hair loss threads. I'm sure his reply will be among.

N.B: Just remembered the Fulani herb is called Chebé powder. Then, you mix it with any oil of your choice(Almond,Neem,Jojoba,coconut or whatever). So try and get the Chebé powder bro. That dude swore by it.

Wow... thanks boss

But how to get is another wahala now that Fulani has become our enemy... lol
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Mrquote: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
twilightsparkle:
U have bad head
wow so reasonable how did you see it. You and the people that like your post are on the same salary scheme.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by mikkyphp(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
how can I block it

Use minoxidil (rogaine)daily or
take 1mg of finasteride tablet daily.

For best results use both.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by deavicky(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Allow it be, the Lord is with you.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by luminouz(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
lawrenzo007:

Wow... thanks boss

But how to get is another wahala now that Fulani has become our enemy... lol

U welcome.

Start from the normal Hausa/Sabo market guys. I'm sure them get herb sellers or how to find them

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Akakanfirstclass(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

mehnnn....

lols...

why you think say tuface and banky and d rest d young and vibrant greatmen dey always rock skin cutz as their permanent style...

join the trend..
just keep beard
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

Papa, I Hail Oooo.

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by luminouz(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
mikkyphp:

Use minoxidil (rogaine)daily or
take 1mg of finasteride tablet daily.

For best results use both.

Side effects nko?

Since they are DHT blockers, his testosterone levels are at risk, not so?

Make man pikin no become impotent o grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by pacespot(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Do you have grey hair too
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wankster General
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Mckhala80(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Broz , stop to dey dye dye ur hair. Na d result be diz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.