Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (76734 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by DarkJeddi(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
You just concluded that it's the shower. Better go to the hospital. It could be symptoms of another illnesses.
Cancer patients lose their hair(I'm not saying you have cancer o)
Cancer treatment makes people to lose hair,not cancer itself.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by thorpido(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Bald genes actually come from women.
This is a truth but not the whole truth.Genetics is complicated.
While male pattern baldness is more dominant in the X chromosome which you inherited from your mother,the manifestation is actually from genes inherited from both sides of the family.
So the mother's family can have hair while the baldness will manifest in the son because the father's family are predominantly bald.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Collins4u1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Time to start Barbing skin
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by DonMcek: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Get a minoxidil cream
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tmercy:
try rice water, use everyday for 90 days.
I will try it thanks
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Waziri9004:
Oga hustle and make money, when you have money used RED cap take cover am..

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by tboydbrave(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bro I started barbing skin from age 20. Mine is so bad that my senior brothers don't have as much bald hair as I do. N am the last born,if u make us stand beside each other u will think am the eldest with the level of baldness I have. Have come to terms with mine. The earlier u do so. The better it would be for u. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
StacyO:
Barb scondos.
Like my siblings would always say
ojekpa niyen!

Scondos!

dis one grow up 4 my neighborhood Ajegunle!
grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by MoIbrahim: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

In early 2020 I have my thicker hair until July 2020 this thing Happen

I shave my hair but the back hair always grow fast and thicker

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

Some can be treated or prevented. Some cannot be. Forget social media advisers, see a CONSULTANT dermatologist. Consultant o
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
heybeebugatty:

Then you need to see a doctor for DNA test.
I come in peace
yee!

my heart is paining me now!
grin

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by stanliwise(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Agbari ojukwu
Osupa loading....osupa means moon.
Is your name saheed?
If it is very good. By the time the bald mature you can confidently say you're saheed osupa?
Anyways rejoice, papa ajasco is near retirement. You can perfectly fit on his place.

On a serious note embrace gorimapa. Or buy those men wigs. You have nothing to worry about.
You don flog the guy before you give am advise
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by jimi4us: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

Check well, maybe your dad is bald too, 95% of the time it's hereditary.

Meanwhile from my own experience, try and start taking pictures of you when you have hairs. Cos it's coming. I wish someone gave me this advice. It's important to snap pics now so that you can always look back at when you used to have hair.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by vheekybillz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

Buy coffee (caffeinated) and coconut oil. Use coffee to wash your hair daily. Dissolve coffee in small warm water and apply directly on your scalp. You can apply coconut oil at regular intervals. Hopefully you'll see better results in few weeks. Good luck
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Zeejohnson: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Adapt
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
SpicyMimi:

Get this Hair growth cream, it should work.
thanx dear I will check It out

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by TheControversy: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

Apply minoxidil. Cheapest brand is Isner Mile Minoxidil on Jumia about 4k for a bottle. You're still in the early stage, so it should be able to grow back with steady application. Read about the side effects of minoxidil before you decide to use it though.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Draslo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
my dad is full of Hair I saw his youth photos with afro when he was 36
Actually, if you're bald, you got the gene from your mom. Look it up
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by TheGift: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Did He tell you His hair was dirty, or are you just being dirty by beefing people with hair
drmikeadams:

Barb skin,u will look good, , , y una d lik carry dirty hair
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
MichaelSokoto:

ojekpa niyen!

Scondos!

dis one grow up 4 my neighborhood Ajegunle!
grin

Confirm ghetto.

It didn't actually eat me up sha.

I barely got influenced by peers or society, I guess that was why I came out good.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
vheekybillz:

Buy coffee (caffeinated) and coconut oil. Use coffee to wash your hair daily. Dissolve coffee in small warm water and apply directly on your scalp. You can apply coconut oil at regular intervals. Hopefully you'll see better results in few weeks. Good luck
tanx
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by zoedew: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ol'boy enjoy your balding pate @newlook! No point denying yourself!! You don't need a Judas to give you up in a crowd!! Your balding pate does the job perfectly well!! Elijah showed the ill-brought boys who poked fun at his balding pate some pepper! God is on your side!!!
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Op check around you, I mean your vicinity

Is there a chronic nagger nearby, a gf, sis....
It may be the cause of your receding hairline.

recession struck our economy twice, it then went further to struck your hair.

Kpele...
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by hstar: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
My regards to your hair
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Adeola4619(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Buy hair wonder and c1.. This c1 is here in Dubai if you need it let me know.... Am a hair stylist here
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Guy i no go lie you all this coffee coconut oil and other bla bla will not work...... the only thing i know that works is minoxidil especially the Kirkland brand (works well and fast) or hair transplant...... any other thing they tell you is a waste of time .... Trust me

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by zoedew: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
You just concluded that it's the shower. Better go to the hospital. It could be symptoms of another illness.
Cancer patients lose their hair(I'm not saying you have cancer o)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ok. Thanks
Illness being the keyword(not cancer)
The rest of you can get off my mention please

Abeg allow nah......!!! Im laughing soooo hard with my tear glands producing richly and the rest of the household must be wondering what's the matter! Apart ooo yakuba just live your life and ensure your hardhat is on your head when you walk by construction sites and primary school children playground for obvious reasons!!!!! lolllllllzzz
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by senteugene: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
You go quick get money be that
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by itsja4: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Agbari ojukwu
Osupa loading....osupa means moon.
Is your name saheed?
If it is very good. By the time the bald mature you can confidently say you're saheed osupa?
Anyways rejoice, papa ajasco is near retirement. You can perfectly fit on his place.

On a serious note embrace gorimapa. Or buy those men wigs. You have nothing to worry about.

Aswear bro.. This is sooo silly grin grin
I Don laugh taya
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by kwasoly(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

Skin will help you greatly
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by goldmatrix(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
It is Finished

fablouzLeged:

cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.