Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (76720 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jeffy1206:
yep would do
Aiit boss, thanks, one more thing, could you tell me how you applied it?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Jeffy1206(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2021
ksly24:

Aiit boss, thanks, one more thing, could you tell me how you applied it?
just your normal daily routine
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by HoneyWholesaler: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
P.S. For the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, check my signature
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Paulplayy: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
thorpido:
It doesn't have to be your dad That's not how genetics play out.Your dad may have full hair but maybe your grandfather was bald or there's an uncle whose hair pattern you took after.

You should be named chaka khan
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Richkid2021(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
going through the treatment Lee Bron Jones went through my brother don't have the resources why not consider fafrone herbal stem cell tonic it will help replenish the lost tissue to regrow the hair back not expensive at all call me on 09059595056
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Cooleasy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
georgen2u:
I was once like you , though mine was heriditory
I tried all hair products I know etc but yet nothing was working and my friends laugh at me

But miracle happened
I came across a hair serum and this was a game changer, trust me if you use this hair product just in 3 months, you will be rocking full hair
Though it will cost u up to 15k for the 3months but it worth it .

Thats 5k per month
Let me know if you want it
Please, can the serum also naturally change hair colour?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
ksly24:

I got the kuza brand, hope its good enough?

Bro how is ur hair now did it work ?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
georgen2u:
I was once like you , though mine was heriditory
I tried all hair products I know etc but yet nothing was working and my friends laugh at me

But miracle happened
I came across a hair serum and this was a game changer, trust me if you use this hair product just in 3 months, you will be rocking full hair
Though it will cost u up to 15k for the 3months but it worth it .

Thats 5k per month
Let me know if you want it

Hi bro sorry to take u back to this post...
Is thr product minoxidil?
Some1 told me abt it but the priblem is u have to apply it for life..

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
TheControversy:

Apply minoxidil. Cheapest brand is Isner Mile Minoxidil on Jumia about 4k for a bottle. You're still in the early stage, so it should be able to grow back with steady application. Read about the side effects of minoxidil before you decide to use it though.

What are the side eff3cts bro
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
Guy i no go lie you all this coffee coconut oil and other bla bla will not work...... the only thing i know that works is minoxidil especially the Kirkland brand (works well and fast) or hair transplant...... any other thing they tell you is a waste of time .... Trust me

Bro have u tried it?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
lawrenzo007:

Ok... We could meet up at Abule Egba.
I will let u know wen I'm ready cos I have that money right.

Guy did u buy it? Did it work pls?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
ksly24:

I got the kuza brand, hope its good enough?

Pls did it work?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by georgen2u(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Hi bro sorry to take u back to this post...
Is thr product minoxidil?
Some1 told me abt it but the priblem is u have to apply it for life..

Well it's minoxidil
It's not for life and alorepair is 2600 and it's not a big deal after all u apply cream daily after bath
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Pls did it work?
It boosted my hair growth a lot, and it also grew back some of the frontal hair I lost
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by TheControversy: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Lekan1o1:

What are the side eff3cts bro

Heart palpitations (feeling like your heart skipped a beat), skin flakes on area of application due to dryness of skin, hair growing in unwanted areas such as nostrils, hands, and legs.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheControversy:

Heart palpitations (feeling like your heart skipped a beat), skin flakes on area of application due to dryness of skin, hair growing in unwanted areas such as nostrils, hands, and legs.

Wait! undecided..u mean if i didnt apply it in those areas they will still grow hair? undecided
I thought its on the pills that does this. undecided
Ok thank u bro
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
ksly24:

It boosted my hair growth a lot, and it also grew back some of the frontal hair I lost

Wow Really
pls where did u buy it and which brand..
I will apprecuate if u can show me a pic bro pls.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
georgen2u:

Well it's minoxidil
It's not for life and alorepair is 2600 and it's not a big deal after all u apply cream daily after bath

Ok meaning u are still using them till now ? If yes
Then where do u buy it bro..
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by TheControversy: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Wait! undecided..u mean if i didnt apply it in those areas they will still grow hair? undecided
I thought its on the pills that does this. undecided

The liquid does it too. If you have to use it, just keep in mind that you'll need to shave and trim those areas.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheControversy:

The liquid does it too. If you have to use it, just keep in mind that you'll need to shave and trim those areas.

Ok thanks bro
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
georgen2u:

Well it's minoxidil

Bro i askrd u a question pls..
Reply reply it wil help me. Im doing reserch first.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
ksly24:

Reply me bro pls i asked a question
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Wow Really
pls where did u buy it and which brand..
I will apprecuate if u can show me a pic bro pls.
A pic of the product?

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Waterlrd: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

In early 2020 I have my thicker hair until July 2020 this thing Happen

I shave my hair but the back hair always grow fast and thicker

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

This head don pass 21 jaree.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
ksly24:

A pic of the product?

Yes the ony u bought pls
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Yes the ony u bought pls
You can get it from jumia

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
TheControversy:

Doesn't apply to everyone tho
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Lekan1o1: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
ksly24:

You can get it from jumia

Wait bro are u sure this cured ur hairloss?
Which of them exaclty becoz i can see 2 different products.
But im sure i have used the one in trasparent container and brown cover undecided
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Wait bro are u sure this cured ur hairloss?
Which of them exaclty becoz i can see 2 different products.
But im sure i have used the one in trasparent container and brown cover undecided
It doesn't cure hairloss per say, just boosts hair growth and texture, if you had some strands of hair finding it difficult to grow before, using this product would boost your hair growth
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lawrenzo007(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Guy did u buy it? Did it work pls?

I didn't buy from that person. But I have buying and using it, and it's well. But it must be consistent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.