Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (76888 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by yemex04(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Agbari ojukwu
Osupa loading....osupa means moon.
Is your name saheed?
If it is very good. By the time the bald mature you can confidently say you're saheed osupa?
Anyways rejoice, papa ajasco is near retirement. You can perfectly fit on his place.

On a serious note embrace gorimapa. Or buy those men wigs. You have nothing to worry about.

Men wigs? so men too has wigs i don't know o
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by bignero: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

In early 2020 I have my thicker hair until July 2020 this thing Happen

I shave my hair but the back hair always grow fast and thicker

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

Go y
To YouTube.. Youd get serious a answers to your questions.. And forget all this nairaland idiots
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2021
yemex04:

Men wigs? so men too has wigs i don't know o

they do. Nice one that can be made to blend to your real hair. Look up emoney and that Hollywood actor that likes using American English....with hypeman. Forgotten his name. They all use it

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lawrenzo007(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Comanche:

Hi.

I have 6 pieces of Kirkland minoxidil for sale.

I mistakenly ordered for the male version from amazon and I don't need it anymore. I'm selling the 6 for 10,000 only.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by codedgalaxy: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Comb it well.....

[img]https://media1./images/ab1cd4213faa340033aba6128ae1ed45/tenor.gif?itemid=14408079[/img]

...and manage!
ha ha mad o lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2021
KillerBeauty:

Cancer does not make people loss their hair, its chemotherapy the treatment of cancer that makes cancer patients hair fall off.
Omo
Is it that you refused to read the entire post
Or oversabi carry you still quote me
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by 9jaRealist: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by freeze22(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

In early 2020 I have my thicker hair until July 2020 this thing Happen

I shave my hair but the back hair always grow fast and thicker

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

Try guava leaves.
Get a handful of guava leaves in water and boil. Allow to cool a little and rub on your head. Do that everyday. Hope it works for you. Cheers
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by dollytino4real(f): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2021
u be original pope, u don't need dat cap to cover it,
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Comanche(f): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2021
lawrenzo007:

Are you in Lagos?
Nope. Tollgate, Otta
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Shellsploit:
Have u tried hair growth serum
"Hair Now Now" + Andre oil"

Helps in receding hairline and upcoming bald hair.

Do you have picture of it?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Ceeogbaru2: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2021
And that calls for worry... Will you prefer been poor @30 upwards... Talk about money this boy
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lawrenzo007(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Comanche:
Nope. Tollgate, Otta
Ok... We could meet up at Abule Egba. I will let u know wen I'm ready cos I have that money right.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lawrenzo007(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Comanche:
Nope. Tollgate, Otta

Ok... We could meet up at Abule Egba.
I will let u know wen I'm ready cos I don't have that money right.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
Need to see a dermatologist, could be an inherent problem in your genes.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by luminouz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
IghravweIG:

Bro how can i get it?

Lol...I don't know. I just how the fulanis sell it.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
Obarafo:
Dont mind what people are saying. What's happening to you can be prevented and u can have ur full blown hair back it's called alopecia. The cause of the hair is due to the dandruff they have infected and caused low blood flow in dat area hence the poor hair growth.
1 stop brushing ur hair in d shower it will cause further damage.
2 the best remedy is onions water this is the best cure for any hair infection , infact onion juice even stimulates hair growth. Apply it 2twice a week leave for 30 minutes then wash. ( note it might give certain odour so do it when alone)
3 get a good anti dandruff shampoo , I recommend heads and shoulders.
4 and finally get pure coconut oil to apply on ur hair not just any hair product . In 2 months times you will see great changes.
thanks I will try it
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=9jaRealist post=99344956]>
Football age... lipsrsealed grin

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
@ 9jaRealist please take the pic down please may god bless you
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
freeze22:

Try guava leaves.
Get a handful of guava leaves in water and boil. Allow to cool a little and rub on your head. Do that everyday. Hope it works for you. Cheers
I will try it thanks
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
apply aloe vera gel on it, it will grow back
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by TimmyTen(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
Yes it does
Icumsa45:

Does it work for genetic baldness?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
TimmyTen:
Yes it does

How much is it and where can I buy it?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
apply aloe vera gel on it, it will grow back

Lori iro e no dey work
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by noble2faith(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
kingssmith:
Use phytoscience stemcell for three months and thank me later.

search it online but has nothing to do with curing baldness. Can you explain?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by noble2faith(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
For saying masturbation causes baldness, stop spreading heresis.

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Comanche(f): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
lawrenzo007:

Ok... We could meet up at Abule Egba.
I will let u know wen I'm ready cos I have that money right.

Ok
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Bruhh... Buy.... Original honey, garlic , 1 egg, Jamaica castor oil ,

1 teaspoon of honey
1 egg
2 teaspoon of castor oil
And garlic (grind it well) .... Mix it all together, ........ Apply it on your hair , and leave it for 44 min , after that wash it with shampoo........ Dry it with towel, and apply the castor oil (not the mix one )on your hair , then put on a cap......... Do that for 3 month without cutting your hair......I promise you , you'll send your salary to me , when you finally got your hair back........
is it everday
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Bruhh... Buy.... Original honey, garlic , 1 egg, Jamaica castor oil ,

1 teaspoon of honey
1 egg
2 teaspoon of castor oil
And garlic (grind it well) .... Mix it all together, ........ Apply it on your hair , and leave it for 44 min , after that wash it with shampoo........ Dry it with towel, and apply the castor oil (not the mix one )on your hair , then put on a cap......... Do that for 3 month without cutting your hair......I promise you , you'll send your salary to me , when you finally got your hair back........
is it everday ? I will apply it
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tmercy:
try rice water, use everyday for 90 days.
tmercy I saw your day male but icant access my male you can write it hair
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ziziangel(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
Comanche:

Hi.

I have 6 pieces of Kirkland minoxidil for sale.

I mistakenly ordered for the male version from amazon and I don't need it anymore. I'm selling the 6 for 10,000 only.

Where you located?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Greenback: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
shocked

Jason Statham of Nigeria

Michael Jordan... Evander Holyfield are both bald..embrace it.

You can't afford the hair treatments LeBron James and Wayne Rooney used.

Yessoo agreed.
Ivartheteribble is also bald. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.