Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (76727 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
luminouz:

U welcome.

Start from the normal Hausa/Sabo market guys. I'm sure them get herb sellers or how to find them
Is there any description on how to use this "chebe powder"?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by luminouz(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
ksly24:

Is there any description on how to use this "chebe powder"?

Use? shocked

Get it first na
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lawrenzo007(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Comanche:

Ok
Can I have ur WhatsApp contact? I will get the stuff next week.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lawrenzo007(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Comanche:

Ok
Can I have ur WhatsApp contact? I will get the stuff next week.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by TimmyTen(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Around N500 only
Icumsa45:

How much is it and where can I buy it?

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
TimmyTen:
Around N500 only

I m in Lekki, how can I get it?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by DonCortino: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2021
fablouzLeged:
OK can It be reduce pls

you should be glad u have it.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by TimmyTen(m): 2:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Got mine at Globus supermarket(MRS Fuel station) b4 festac link bridge. Amuwo Odofin
Icumsa45:

I m in Lekki, how can I get it?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by TimmyTen(m): 2:23am On Mar 06, 2021
Got mine at Globus supermarket(MRS Fuel station) b4 festac link bridge. Amuwo Odofin
lawrenzo007:

Can I have ur WhatsApp contact?
I will get the stuff next week.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by softchristo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
I sell Kirkland minoxidil at a very affordable price Call/WhatsApp 09055778551. You can check us on IG @kirklandminoxidil__nigeria and Twitter @MinoxNigeria
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by softchristo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=fablouzLeged post=99324381]Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

In early 2020 I have my thicker hair until July 2020 this thing Happen

I shave my hair but the back hair always grow fast and thicker

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

[I sell Kirkland minoxidil at a very affordable price Call/WhatsApp 09055778551. You can check us on IG @kirklandminoxidil__nigeria and Twitter @MinoxNigeria]
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by softchristo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=Taywon post=99324495]Embrace it...

I started going bald at 21.. Lol

E shock u...

U will love it with time[[He’ll look good if he has beards. I sell Kirkland minoxidil at a very affordable price Call/WhatsApp 09055778551. You can check us on IG @kirklandminoxidil__nigeria and Twitter @MinoxNigeria]]
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by softchristo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
[I sell Kirkland minoxidil at a very affordable price Call/WhatsApp 09055778551. You can check us on IG @kirklandminoxidil__nigeria and Twitter @MinoxNigeria]
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by mikkyphp(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
luminouz:

Side effects nko?

Since they are DHT blockers, his testosterone levels are at risk, not so?

Make man pikin no become impotent o grin

Those side effects affect only a small percentage of people. Many have used it without any side effects, including me.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by mrLhanray(m): 5:00am On May 06, 2021
Yh
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by mikkyphp(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
No
luminouz:

Side effects nko?

Since they are DHT blockers, his testosterone levels are at risk, not so?

Make man pikin no become impotent o grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by babaalagbo1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

dm me I'll do a local formulation for you that makes hair grow back quickly
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
petra1:

There are creams to control it. Indian Hemp etc then ensure you use rounded edge comb to scratch or massage your scalp daily as often as possible. I was going bald last 2 years busy hairdos grown back
Could you state the steps you took that restored your hair boss?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jeffy1206:
Buy that Indian hemp hair cream and start using it, within 2 weeks, you go cry too much Hair grin
What's the name of the cream?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
mikkyphp:

Use minoxidil (rogaine)daily or
take 1mg of finasteride tablet daily.

For best results use both.
Any idea on how I can get the finasteride tablets? I've asked the pharmacies around me, but they don't have it.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by petra1(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2021
ksly24:

Could you state the steps you took that restored your hair boss?

I used many things that didn't yield result for me. Then i went on YouTube. and researched . I watched countless videos . but tge one that finally made impression was a very funny simple technique. scalp Massage!

In the video the man showed the picture of how his hair began to thing out and started becoming bald in the middle.

I'm looking for the video to post but I haven't found it yet.

He recommended a special brush that has rounded bristles. looking like matches .

I couldn't get the brush to buy but I began to use my fingers to massage my scalp as often as possible. I applied Indian hemp cream in the morning to massage it. but about 5 times in the day I use my fingers to massage it. in couple of weeks it began to grow . it also thicken . I prayed too sha oh!

if I see the video I will post.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Olavenza(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

cry

It's a sign of wealth na. grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2021
petra1:

I used many things that didn't yield result for me. Then i went on YouTube. and researched . I watched countless videos . but tge one that finally made impression was a very funny simple technique. scalp Massage!

In the video the man showed the picture of how his hair began to thing out and started becoming bald in the middle.

I'm looking for the video to post but I haven't found it yet.

He recommended a special brush that has rounded bristles. looking like matches .

I couldn't get the brush to buy but I began to use my fingers to massage my scalp as often as possible. I applied Indian hemp cream in the morning to massage it. but about 5 times in the day I use my fingers to massage it. in couple of weeks it began to grow . it also thicken . I prayed too sha oh!

if I see the video I will post.
OK boss, the Indian hemp cream, is it branded?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by petra1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
ksly24:

OK boss, the Indian hemp cream, is it branded?

I just got one of the creams
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
petra1:

Name please? And where did you get yours?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by petra1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
ksly24:

Name please? And where did you get yours?

I really didn't take record of it. but I think they are all thesame
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Jeffy1206(m): 4:23am On Nov 30, 2021
ksly24:

What's the name of the cream?
Indian hemp... Should cost around 4k or 3k
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by mikkyphp(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
ksly24:

Any idea on how I can get the finasteride tablets? I've asked the pharmacies around me, but they don't have it.

https://www.getroman.com/hair-loss/

I got mine from the US
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jeffy1206:
Indian hemp... Should cost around 4k or 3k
I got the kuza brand, hope its good enough?

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ksly24(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
petra1:

Which brand?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Jeffy1206(m): 6:18am On Dec 18, 2021
ksly24:

I got the kuza brand, hope its good enough?
yep would do

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.