Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (77969 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2021
Chigorkizz:
Do u Masturbate? If yes,then that's the reason.
Are you sure
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Monday60655(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2021
I thought he has something to say, not knowing that he is one of attention seekers association.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fisayodayo: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Please go for hair treatments.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by showafrica(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

In early 2020 I have my thicker hair until July 2020 this thing Happen

I shave my hair but the back hair always grow fast and thicker

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

It usually comes with money... Nothing to worry about.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by blackboythink: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2021
Save your money, focus on your studies, face life head on. That way you'll be too busy to think about your hair.
When you succeed in life, no one will mention it to your face.

As for going bald, Jeff Bezos would have fixed he's with cosmetic if one exists.

If you insist you must have hair, you have 2 options:
1. Men's stick-on wig.
2. Multi million naira hair implants.
3. Bonus....Micro blading.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2021
chatinent:

C'mon, accept it. Just start going on skin Morocco.

I can't fail to mention that the size of your head is just like Cleoplast food flask.
grin grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2021
Nonexistent:
You started fuccking on time that's why.
Are you sure
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2021
Nairalandgirl:
The number of people reading this thread is alarming..
I
grin grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2021
adecz:

⏩⏩Accept it like a man....✨

➡For say solution dey, Michael Jordan
& Prince Williams for no dey bald.

➡The only practical solution is
hair transplant surgery which will
cost average of $8000 to $10000 !! shocked shocked shocked✨✨

❌❌❌But I hope 22 is not a football age
because the structure & shape of this
skull indicates at least 38 Christmases undecided✨✨
Hahahhahhahaha your last statement is seriously hilarious don't make the ' boy' commit suicide na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2021
georgen2u:
I was once like you , though mine was heriditory
I tried all hair products I know etc but yet nothing was working and my friends laugh at me

But miracle happened
I came across a hair serum and this was a game changer, trust me if you use this hair product just in 3 months, you will be rocking full hair
Though it will cost u up to 15k for the 3months but it worth it .

Thats 5k per month
Let me know if you want it
What is the name of the hair cream?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2021
nyiamfrank:
you in 5 years time
grin wink cheesy
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2021
cmecproblem:
You're not alone if that's any comfort. Notice many guys have taken to wearing caps these days.
Haha grin grin cheesy Men you have understand the logic
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2021
dinggle:
Go for Sharia hair cut; gorimapa.
Haha wickedness of the highest order grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Comanche(f): 8:07am On Feb 23, 2021
lawrenzo007:

Hmmm... I wish I could see that. I have tried several drugs from the North to East but none works until I discovered this Kirkland and I started seeing results after 2 months... I went broke and couldn't afford to buy it for 3 months and my hair started chopping off again. But I have gotten back again.

Hi.

I have 6 pieces of Kirkland minoxidil for sale.

I mistakenly ordered for the male version from amazon and I don't need it anymore. I'm selling the 6 for 10,000 only.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2021
noble2faith:
A lot of baldheaded guys, including me, are plenty on Nairaland oo. See numbers of viewers!

shocked A lot of baldheaded guys, including me, are plenty on Nairaland oo. See numbers of viewers!

Haha cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by MarthaGlobal: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2021
Bald head is for Big Men, stop killing our cultire. Instead of you to be happy you are complaning.. You better be happy. You will be very rich. Wink...
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lucky4west: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2021
you are crying over nothing....mine started at same age...i just begin barb skin(skull) na so we de so.....no need to be sad or frighten....some people grow grey hair b4 others, some get fat before others, some lose their hair b4 others or the stipulated age for such occurrences in life...take ur own and move

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by bammo: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2021
Shellsploit:
Have u tried hair growth serum
"Hair Now Now" + Andre oil"

Helps in receding hairline and upcoming bald hair.

you guys should stop recommending nonesense hair products..
OP, if you want to waste money, keep buying hair products.
but I'll advice you start barbing skin and don't let anything distract you from your studies.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Airoflaw(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
This life no balance, no be everybody go do Afro
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Thanks to the founder of this forum, lalasticla ,mynd44 and all the moderators and my fellow naira landers ,am motivated with all your your contributions ,before I was down always thinking not concentrating ,but I feel relieved seeing that I ain't the only one and how I should not let this to hold me in leaving a normal life

Thanks to you All smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by KillerBeauty(f): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
You just concluded that it's the shower. Better go to the hospital. It could be symptoms of another illness.
Cancer patients lose their hair(I'm not saying you have cancer o)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ok. Thanks
Illness being the keyword(not cancer)
The rest of you can get off my mention please

Cancer does not make people loss their hair, its chemotherapy the treatment of cancer that makes cancer patients hair fall off.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Tokkson: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2021
georgeakins:

Do you attend Christ Embassy?

Lol. No i don't.

Funny enough, the was the first time i ever relaxed my hair, and I'm living with the regret till now.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2021
please inbox me l have the cure. it's affordable. two weeks is enough to get your hair back. just call me
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Obarafo: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2021
Dont mind what people are saying. What's happening to you can be prevented and u can have ur full blown hair back it's called alopecia. The cause of the hair is due to the dandruff they have infected and caused low blood flow in dat area hence the poor hair growth.
1 stop brushing ur hair in d shower it will cause further damage.
2 the best remedy is onions water this is the best cure for any hair infection , infact onion juice even stimulates hair growth. Apply it 2twice a week leave for 30 minutes then wash. ( note it might give certain odour so do it when alone)
3 get a good anti dandruff shampoo , I recommend heads and shoulders.
4 and finally get pure coconut oil to apply on ur hair not just any hair product . In 2 months times you will see great changes.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Franky001(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2021
I can't hold my laugh.... cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by nencounter10: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2021
fablouzLeged:

No man I only hear about monoxide and they said is the resultis not permanent

Use castor oil. Thank me later.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

There is nothing you can do about it. It's your destiny. Welcome to the club bro. We the proud members are welcoming you with open arms.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by moshuur(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=OmoAkin85 post=99331865]baba mine start at 22 also ,the cause of my own is realizer cream..i hate my self for some months ..but now i hate seeing hair on my head,as in i love my shining head die to the point i dont use clipper anymore na aboki way and my friend and girlfriend love it on me..move on man peope will respect u [/quote
are u saying relaxer causes baldness and how often do u use it
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Omega48: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2021
twilightsparkle:
U have bad head
LOL... What is your problem na
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by dahoney1(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2021
Stop Masturbating ����
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lorenzmond(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2021
There is nothing to be ashamed of brother. At the age of 18 I noticed my hairline disappear. By 23 I was barbing skin. No matter the hair treatment, it won't grow. You better embrace it and think of how to make money. Bald hair is for the rich. But be sure of bullying from your peers which at your age should not bother you.

You need to see how handsome I am with my skin. Ladies trip for me because the want to spank my head shocked grin grin kiss
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by kingssmith(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Use phytoscience stemcell for three months and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.