Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job (58880 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by usman3688(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Tecno66:
Hope this is not fake. A typical letter of employment contains starting rank, grade level and salary to avoid future argument.

Not all got job state their salaries on the appointment letter. You will get to knw when you go for documentation or you find out from pple who work there already. My brother that also works for a top govt agency never knew his salary until he received his first pay.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by JibrinYelwa(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
LordofNaija:

CONRAISS 3 is the equivalent of level 10
CONRAISS1 - LEVEL8
2- level 9
3- level 10
This is not true.
CONRAISS 3 is grade level 4. Just a difference of one level.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by dolphii: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
Accept the offer, if at the end of the day its not favorable, you can tender resignation, provided the salary structure is not CONPSS level 3, its cool but if na CONPSS Level 3, bro no waste your time because your salary no pass 30k. Na O level package be that...
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by seangy4konji: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
That is a low level entry government job...

Alaye be careful...

My friends entered federal jobs starting level 8 I guess..
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by chipadec(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
JibrinYelwa:

This is not true.
CONRAISS 3 is grade level 4. Just a difference of one level.

If this whole thing is more confusing, inquire from insiders and take your best decision.
But remember that nobody will compel you to stay on a job if you choose to ASAP.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by fabienjoe: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ninisun:

Which two years?its three years with meagre amount.

GL 01 to 06 - every two years..
GL 07 to 14 - every three years..
GL 15 to 17 - every four years..

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
fabienjoe:

GL 01 to 06 - every two years..
GL 07 to 14 - every three years..
GL 15 to 17 - every four years..

Get your facts right!
1 to 6 is three years ooo
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Sterope(f): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Probably another agency we don't need
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by ozo13(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
bnovative:

This is not true.
A medical officer entry point is level 12 any where. His salary structure conmess is the best any where.
very true cos thats what is usually on my payslip
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by BluntCrazeMan: 6:04am On Feb 24, 2021
usman3688:
I don't knw what salary structure. It's stated NSI salary scale. It's a new agency that was commissioned last month so it's hard to get relavant information on the salary structure. Parhaps when I go for my documentation
Please Give Us The Update When You Know The Salary Scale.
Thanks
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Leogreat5: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Am in need of job oo.. am a graduate of Agriculture, Am ready to relocate to anywhere.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Olumyyde(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
xtainzy:
If you can be able to save and establish a business from the offer you got in the North East, I will advise you to take it, level 3 is for SSCE holders.
Level 3 in an agency won’t earn more than 50k, which will take every 4 years before you’re being considered for promotion
Wrong sir.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Olumyyde(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
LordofNaija:

CONRAISS 3 is the equivalent of level 10
CONRAISS1 - LEVEL8
2- level 9
3- level 10
Very very wrong sir.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by kersha1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
So how can I even get job here in makurdi even if it with my secondary school certificate make them carry me
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Olumyyde(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
obstead200:
he is correct. I was about to tell u that u are in a research institute so they have a special scale. But he already said the obvious.
Your take-home should be about 160k per month
Nope.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Olumyyde(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
obstead200:
he is correct. I was about to tell u that u are in a research institute so they have a special scale. But he already said the obvious.
Your take-home should be about 160k per month
Wrong sir, I work in a research agency.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Olumyyde(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
obstead200:
aunty carry ur ignorance vomit for here. CONRAISS stands for consolidated research and allied institutions salary scale. They are paid almost like lecturers of higher institutions. CONRAISS 1 is equivalent of grade 7 in core civil service
U're the wrong one here sir, I'm a CONRAISS 9 staff in a research agency. Conraiss 1 is NEVER grade level 7. A conraiss level=grade level plus 1.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Olumyyde(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ninisun:

Which two years?its three years with meagre amount.
It's two, learn.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by usman3688(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=usman3688 post=99326294]Hello e
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by BluntCrazeMan: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
usman3688:
Hello e
Oga,, What Was That?? What did you want to type?
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by intergral(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2021
[quote author=tonyashburton post=99338743][/quote] please what Is the salary of Conraiss and will their salary differ base on department?
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by yak(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ninisun:

Get your facts right!
1 to 6 is three years ooo

U will just be spewing trash ignorantly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.