Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

What's Your Worst/funny Experience In A Hospital?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Worst/funny Experience In A Hospital?? (1436 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What's Your Worst/funny Experience In A Hospital?? by prince2pac(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

all this your slangs just dey give me joy.
in the year 2015, i went to stay with my grandmother in the village, malaria nearly killed me, so I went to the village health centre to get treated, the nurse asked if I have any injection or drug allergies and if I have eaten, I said no allergies and yes I have eaten ( I lied, I didn't eat and any drug aside paracetamol makes me hallucinate badly ) she gave me two injections and some drugs to swallow, she said I should come back for the remaining injection the next day, as I wanted to stand up and go I started feeling like my legs are no more there, I banged the legs on the ground one after the other, one yeye man that knows my dad is a soldier started laughing and saying the soldier spirit in me is manifesting, I fell three times in the clinic, everybody was scared, one guy later volunteered to back me home, on the way home I bit the guy's head like twice and I was nodding him at irregular intervals, we later got home and I was just misbehaving, they almost tied me up but they weren't strong enough to. since that day people for village just dey look me one kind one kind.
Omo bros you got me laughing like mad

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst/funny Experience In A Hospital?? by drmikeadams(m): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2021
Back then in upth,, my sis was sick, ,had this girl that sells food ..she somehow got to know my mom and started running errands and assistd..the first day I met d girl , na so she begin call me her hubby...I sha later finger am under stair case,she no gree make I no put prick, she insistd I come to their house outside upth..till today I no y I no go foook am for her house .. grin

Na for Same upth I meet one useless gay man, the clown begin toast me
Na for same upth I first c dead bodies..
Once ur case Don reach to use oxygen..na RIP be that..
Na that upth I c say student doctors sabi smoke and drink..
Na for there I watch 20!0 world cup..

I spent three months there,my sis later passed on sha..

That upth grin
Re: What's Your Worst/funny Experience In A Hospital?? by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2021
legendarie:
as of 2016,i had an orchidopexy surgery.,as in one testes no gree come down,right at the hospital ,there injected me and i blarked out,woke up in the middle of d operation,but went off back,after that d nurse d touch my blade like say she dey find something,when she applies me g.v,
lol, she dey find greener pastures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man / Transgender Man Who Gave Birth To 2 Kids Narrates Traumatic Pregnancy Experience / I later goes to market(UPDATES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.