Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Confused About My Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused About My Friend (3712 Views)

Ugandan Man In Russia Confused, As All The Women Want NIGERIAN Men! (vid) / Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused About My Friend by AkandeJoseph99(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I read you correctly Joseph, from your depositions I could say the lady is hurting from lack of care and a show of love from her family first, and with the disappointment from her previous love relationships it has hindered her capacity to really accept being loved, this is a very fundamental issue.

The lady must one to the realization that first she is doing herself a disservice and she represents a person who I angry and bitter about love, life and success.

The fact that she talks about celebrities and life at a superficial level tells you deeply she craved attention and live but hindering herself by a mindset that rejects love from genuine people and who mean well.

The solution I will propose is this Joseph, psychologically related issues and a truncated love life like hers can be settled in two ways either by therapy or prayers, she would have to become a woman of prayer for God to help her with the ability to be able to appreciate being loved and accept being loved.

Equally try to find out what is important to her and start doing it, find a celebrity she likes study the person and wow her with the discussions of those that you've studied, you see in getting people to open up, you must find common grounds they appreciate and is important to them, without that you will never meet the real person. So when she begins to talk and talk, she will find herself opening up, but your discussion has to have an emotional effect on her, hence your need of finding what's important to her and not you, but my brother this is real work, well if you feel she's worth it, then try one last time. Sincerely wish you luck.

Concerning your health, I will like to share a link to something you would find useful on a path to solving the issue permanently;

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B-6wHyFkhX7GRUxkTWRZRjNKd1k
Hey thanks, I really appreciate this. You know I also have always been broken at a particular point and felt like no one cares, maybe thats what she feels also and psychology says I am bound to get attracted to such people. Especially your attention to details. I feel like you read the whole story and made some analysis and inference. I really do appreciate you, its the most relatable comment I have read. Thanks a lot. I will leave her for maybe six months and then call her back to start anew if she is willing. But if not, we move.
I will also listen to the audio and email you a feedback. One of My staff sends me koinonia tapes. Thanks a lot, you made today.
Re: Confused About My Friend by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
AkandeJoseph99:
Hey thanks, I really appreciate this. You know I also have always been broken at a particular point and felt like no one cares, maybe thats what she feels also and psychology says I am bound to get attracted to such people. Especially your attention to details. I feel like you read the whole story and made some analysis and inference. I really do appreciate you, its the most relatable comment I have read. Thanks a lot. I will leave her for maybe six months and then call her back to start anew if she is willing. But if not, we move.
I will also listen to the audio and email you a feedback. One of My staff sends me koinonia tapes. Thanks a lot, you made today.

Lols

My pleasure

1 Like

Re: Confused About My Friend by Richadv(m): 12:27am On Feb 26, 2021
AkandeJoseph99:
What do you do
still schooling trying my hands on forex and crypto tho
Re: Confused About My Friend by AkandeJoseph99(m): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Richadv:
still schooling trying my hands on forex and crypto tho
Okay. Email me
Re: Confused About My Friend by MrGrimm: 1:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Leave her

1 Like

Re: Confused About My Friend by BigDick70inch(m): 2:04am On Feb 26, 2021
AkandeJoseph99:
Yes,I think she has mindset issues or maybe she feel like shes not receiving enough attention. She once complained bout how her dad did not do something she asked for despite his influence and how friends don't stay long with her and how we would have gone separate ways had it been we were dating and how she feels like I am too rich to date her (that was on a day I asked her to send her account number so she can go and buy a car after she complained of fight with an uber driver), she rejected the offer and told me taht if she takes things from me she will bwcome subservient. I once stayed in Abuja and asked her to meet me in my house there but she declined and said we should meet in a hotel. I told her to come with her sister incase she is scare but she told me she wast scare and that she would come, she later didnt show up and told me she was busy with her mum, so I had to wait for her an extra day at Transcorp, she later told me that I should just go and should stop wasting my money because the hotel is too expensive So we decided that I should book a flight and she would come to Lagos, I said okay. The day she was supposed to come she picked up a fight with me because I posted a happy birthday on whatsapp, I really think she shouldnt have issues with me because of that but she said I once told her I like Ethiopian girls and the birthday girl was Ethiopian, I told her sorry and that she should remember she does not want to date me and I am also not dating that girl. The next thing she did was to send a screenshot of the girls profile where she posted my picture and say I lied to her that I wasnt dating that girl was the reason she wnts me to stop talking to her as at that point in time. After that issue she later told me she refused to see me because she is scared of being kidnapped...I found that kind of funny and told her that hearing that from her made me angry, she said sorry and that she doesnt mean it and that she will meet me anytime I come to Abuja again. I really think she has psychological issues. I know I can solve most of her issues and even make her dreams come true but she doesnt k ow how to concentrate or talk real issues, she will loose concentration and later blame it on me. She claims she likes me because I am intelligent but she cant have an intelligent conversation, she prefers talking about candy crush games, celebrities, etc. She doesnt even have a hubby and then she told me I am the closet person to her, just that she keeps misbehaving. I would have used those around her like her sister, mum or brother but she is angry with them all and gets angry if I ask about them or asked about them from her. She will be like, so ypu want to leave me and start talking to my sister. Alot of people might think that I am a simp but I am really not a simp, I am just trying to think from a logical perspective. I feel like she is not happy right now as we are not in good terms but she feels intimidated, probably because I was once an average guy that later became bigger than what she thinks after we had issues and came back a bigger person, I really dont know. But I know she has issues communicating and relating to people. I also think boys play her a lot because she told me about some.

Bro.....jux let her be now for abeeg............

can promise you she will surely come around bro...........might not be now but eventually...........
To her u r a simp...........till she learn a deep lesson..........

O maa kogbon nah.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship / Meet 41yrs Old Woman Who Has Over 40 Kids For 1 Man (pics/video) / At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.