Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? (1545 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 5:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders.
Am still not clear about the lady am dating if am the only one she is Dating.
Couple of days I forwarded some text about my relationship here(distance relationship) I only got some few advice please this time around you guys should help me out.
I recently had the opportunity to back up my Lady's contact to my phone without her consent which makes me to see some contact she saved with romantic names and I even go through the contact on whatsap to check the profile pictures and I found out its guys(Males). I saved a picture and send to her asking who could this guy be to her and she claimed she didn't know him, she even asked if I know him, do I ? and I said no. She skipped the matter unknown to her I got the contact through the back-up process. This is a lady I complained of not using my pictures on social media ever since we met(8months ago) but she can use other guy's pictures to celebrate them occasionally.
Please Nairalanders help a brother because this is a lady I Love and wish to get married to her after she complete her studies...

Should I contact those guys about the lady whom she is to them ?

Please people of experience help me with your genuine words of advice cos I don't want to fall into had I know.

Thank you and God Bless you All
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by hakeem4(m): 5:43am On Feb 24, 2021
grin i think you are just dating yourself in this relationship

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 24, 2021
How many times you want advise. You opened thread last time we gave you yet you bring the same issue come here again. This early mormor. Since you're dead take a ride to mfm prayer city. By the time them tear fire enter you maybe that mumuism go roast comot. I hate ozors

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Sundrus: 6:06am On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
How many times you want advise. You opened thread last time we gave you yet you bring the same issue come here again. This early mormor. Since you're dead take a ride to mfm prayer city. By the time them tear fire enter you maybe that mumuism go roast comot. I hate ozors
grin
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2021
I was actually thinking of such, I just need an additional strength to move on
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 6:14am On Feb 24, 2021
If you have gone through the piece you should have understand that something comes up (a signal) cos I said I was opportune recently to back up her phone contact with her consent and I found some romantic names saved
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Loner97(m): 6:24am On Feb 24, 2021
Damn!! Insecurity at its best

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Jack005(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2021
Don't be a weakling and move on. You are one of her options.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Offpoint1: 6:49am On Feb 24, 2021
MARSHALDEMSA202:
Good morning Nairalanders.
Am still not clear about the lady am dating if am the only one she is Dating.
Couple of days I forwarded some text about my relationship here(distance relationship) I only got some few advice please this time around you guys should help me out.
I recently had the opportunity to back up my Lady's contact to my phone without her consent which makes me to see some contact she saved with romantic names and I even go through the contact on whatsap to check the profile pictures and I found out its guys(Males). I saved a picture and send to her asking who could this guy be to her and she claimed she didn't know him, she even asked if I know him, do I ? and I said no. She skipped the matter unknown to her I got the contact through the back-up process. This is a lady I complained of not using my pictures on social media ever since we met(8months ago) but she can use other guy's pictures to celebrate them occasionally.
Please Nairalanders help a brother because this is a lady I Love and wish to get married to her after she complete her studies...

Should I contact those guys about the lady whom she is to them ?

Please people of experience help me with your genuine words of advice cos I don't want to fall into had I know.

Thank you and God Bless you All
She can conveniently put other guys pics on social media, but can't put yours?

Dude it's evidently clear she's using you to her own advantage and you'll be discarded when your purpose is fulfilled.

Rise up and Wise up man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Lalami3232(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2021
No go kill yasef because of woman matter oooo. I don talk am before and I go still talk am again, if no be u disvirgin ur wife on the wedding night, bros keep money for DNA. Only 1% of men/women are faithful in relationship/marriage, so na normal thing nowadays. As for those WhatsApp update, if she truly no want u to see dem, she for block u from viewing them. So my guy, chill and relax cus woman matter no be wetin dem dey carry for head in this APC era.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by birdie: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2021
It seems you're truly in love with this lady.

My advice: if you have doubts about the one you love, it's a 50-50 case. Your fears might be real or false.
Since you are not yet married and you are already having doubts about her fidelity, why not try someone else and let her be? There are countless eligible ladies out there, seek the one that it right for you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 7:05am On Feb 24, 2021
Thanks sir, I appreciate
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 7:06am On Feb 24, 2021
Thanks sir
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by fati2001(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2021
YOU BETTER MOVE ON.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2021
birdie:
It seems you're truly in love with this lady.

My advice: if you have doubts about the one you love, it's a 50-50 case. Your fears might be real or false.
Since you are not yet married and you are already having doubts about her fidelity, why not try someone else and let her be? There are countless eligible ladies out there, seek the one that it right for you.

You're right sir. God bless you
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2021
fati2001:
YOU BETTER MOVE ON.

OK sir. Thanks for your response
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2021
Offpoint1:

She can conveniently put other guys pics on social media, but can't put yours?

Dude it's evidently clear she's using you to her own advantage and you'll be discarded when your purpose is fulfilled.

Rise up and Wise up man!

Alright. Thanks sir
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Jack005:
Don't be a weakling and move on. You are one of her options.

OK sir. Thanks a lot for your response
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by ajast(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2021
Pretend to be broke for a month or two, cut spendings to her, but still be frequent with her on calls then if she is double dating you will see her reactions, she may tell you to give her space for a while or may not be picking up your calls as often as before

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Bola146(f): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2021
""Should "" I contact those guys about the lady whom she is to them ?......""

grin grin Kikikikikikikiki . Yes, you just need to laugh when a pikin ask this type of question cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by JOACHINpedro: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2021
We go get serious problem if you confront those innocent guys. angry

I don't wanna read something like this on FP;
A Nairalander's Nose Broken After Confronting His Assumed GF's Assumed BFs

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Telegram234(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2021
I won't lie.
She currently friend zone u making u to think dat u guys are dating.
My advice: keep her off for some time, show her u can do better without her, ignore her calls and chat. post other ladies pics..
Bring the jealousy out of her and u are good to go..
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by HisMajesty1(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2021
Dude! How old are you? 12? Just move on na.
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2021
Bro move on you've been friendzone, that is why i will keep repeating nigerian girls are a useless and worthless piece of shiit.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
lol truly you get bad mouth

but am still waiting on your promise though
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2021
perkyB:
lol truly you get bad mouth

but am still waiting on your promise though

All is in order . I've modified na.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2021
You have a Nigerian girl as girlfriend and you think and hope you are the only one dating her. Are you not a fool?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by silento(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2021
I will comment later let me eat first

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2021
ajast:
Pretend to be broke for a month or two, cut spendings to her, but still be frequent with her on calls then if she is double dating you will see her reactions, she may tell you to give her space for a while or may not be picking up your calls as often as before

OK. Thanks sir
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
You have a Nigerian girl as girlfriend and you think and hope you are the only one dating her. Are you not a fool?

Am actually confused
Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2021
Naijahops:
Bro move on you've been friendzone, that is why i will keep repeating nigerian girls are a useless and worthless piece of shiit.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
We go get serious problem if you confront those innocent guys. angry

I don't wanna read something like this on FP;
A Nairalander's Nose Broken After Confronting His Assumed GF's Assumed BFs

Ok, Thanks sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others / I Have Been There Too / Why Are Most Hausa/fulani Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.