Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others (1546 Views)

"They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Boobs" - Pretty Nigerian / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by robosky02(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Some women don't know....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by Goldbw122(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
I understand now
Re: Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by robosky02(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Goldbw122:
I understand now

So you wouldn't be a f..... Husband
Re: Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by Goldbw122(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
robosky02:

So you wouldn't be a f..... Husband
Good research
Re: Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by robosky02(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Chai ...all these women with chain for leg hmmm

Rukiatu come see oh oyindidi
Re: Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
like op are you fr?
Re: Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
No one cares. Na fashion dem dey use am for now.
Re: Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
No wonder....
Re: Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Na all this university undergraduate students usually engage in such after graduation by the time you climb 7different building in search of work. shocked na you go advise yourself to remove am
Re: Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
written by someone who doesn't like it,anklets are part of fashion/cultural from part of Asian people.
Re: Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by Jeon(f): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2021
robosky02:
Some women don't know....

An anklet worn on the left foot is often used as a talisman or charm. ... Anklets worn on the left ankle also signify that you are married or have a lover. If you are single and interested in finding a partner, you shouldwear it on your right foot instead of your left.

Is it a Sin to Wear An Anklet? There is very little, if any, research showing a history ofanklets being regarded as a sin in any culture. ... Anklets are mentioned twice in the Bible, in verses 16 and 18 in the book of Isaiah. But there is no positive or negative reasoning associated with anklets in the Bible.

why do ladies wear anklet?

They are usually worn by married women, but unmarried girls also wear them, which signifies their bravery and pride. Usuallyanklets have small tinkling bells, which creates jingling sound when a lady walks. ...Anklets also helped a wife to attract the attention of husband
Re: Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others by tosik(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2021
u think say they don't know?majority of ladies putting it on,are they not seeking for another man attention..

(1) (Reply)

Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect / He Canceled The Proposal. Good Or Bad Move? / I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.