Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy (1824 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by SatanicPriest: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
this is what transpired between me and a yahoo boy.
i blessed him with 1 millionaire naira

1 Like

Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by NairalandDoctor(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
The Street dey bleed and you say na your fellow country man you want take cash out ba?

Fuccck boy go get a life

6 Likes

Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by SatanicPriest: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
he even dey threaten me join o grin

Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Piboy: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Na like this most Nairaland Yahoo Bois mumu reach. grin One dey even call himself goldenpussy. Madd people. grin
Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Sonoyom(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
This man sef
Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Cerebellum: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Chai!

Arindin OP
grin

But wait is that not one moniker bearing baddiefreaky??

1 Like

Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Xenry: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Many men no dey for plays, nowadays. If you wan play us, we go first play you. Op, that's how we roll! ✌️
Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Piboy: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Cerebellum:
Chai!

Arindin OP grin

But wait is that not one moniker bearing baddiefreaky??
Baddddiefreek still dey? grin
Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Anytime u see a picture of a girl scantly clad with oversized boobs and ass then be aware na yahoo guy dey behind d account.op good of u say u no fall cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Piboy: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
lefulefu:
Anytime u see a picture of a girl scantly clad with oversized boobs and ass then be aware na yahoo guy dey behind d account.op good of u say u no fall cheesy
I casted one like that and she started to shout that Nairaland alpha males should stop disturbing her. grin

1 Like

Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Piboy:

I casted one like that and she started to shout that Nairaland alpha males should stop disturbing her. grin
since e no bother u let am hustle in peace grin
Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by SatanicPriest: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
lefulefu:
that is what these scammers dont know. it is easy for a guy to fall for a normal looking pic than to fall for all those sexy looking pics. besides they should know how to get real life videos too to make a guy fall. i just hate dumb scammers. atleast if them wan scam , they should have small sense

1 Like

Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
SatanicPriest:
that is what these scammers dont know. it is easy for a guy to fall for a normal looking pic than to fall for all those sexy looking pics. besides they should know how to get real life videos too to make a guy fall. i just hate dumb scammers. atleast if them wan scam , they should have small sense
iyam telling u cheesy
A guy would probably fall more for a normal lady"s pic than fall for a racy one cheesy.any sensible guy would know any half nude pic of a lady is probably a scammer behind d account.d format of using nude or half nude pics of girls to scam guys has casted grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
SatanicPriest:
t. besides they should know how to get real life videos too to make a guy fall.
for video chats there some scammers who use their girlfriends to videochat their victims but again it can only work for u if ur girlfriend is attractive or she is ready to play along with u cheesy.and another problem is if the female u using in ur picture is different u wont be able to use ur girlfriend since the mugu will be able to identify that the person he is talking to is different.so wahala dey the matter cheesy
and besides even though u able to rip off ur mugus is the small money u collect worth enough the stress u go through pretending to be a female?
if u want to be a succcesful scammer go and do the type of scam hushpuppy is doing grin

2 Likes

Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by SatanicPriest: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
lefulefu:
for video chats there some scammers who use their girlfriends to videochat their victims but again it can only work for u if ur girlfriend is attractive or she is ready to play along with u cheesy.and another problem is if the female u using in ur picture is different u wont be able to use ur girlfriend since the mugu will be able to identify that the person he is talking to is different.so wahala dey the matter cheesy
and besides even though u able to rip off ur mugus is the small money u collect worth enough the stress u go through pretending to be a female?
if u want to be a succcesful scammer go and do the type of scam hushpuppy is doing grin
exactly. even hush puppi sef na just an opportune scammer. no be say he sabi hack or any special thing sef. he was just a middle man getting cut. but him village pipu no allow am to shut that him big mouth up cheesy.
yahoo don cast. no sensible person go still dey carry am for head

1 Like

Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by PlsBanMe: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
The idiot would have scammed OP if he wasn't sharp.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Kessnorman: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Is like you don't no me instead of know

The street is really not smiling
Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by Sonnobax15(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
cheesy I love this with all the strength in my diick...
Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by OiOi: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
no be baddiefreak be that ?
Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by LoudLord(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
They're all useless
Re: I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy by zebjoe: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2021
More woes As Hushpuppi Launder Funds For North Korean Hackers.

After many years of defrauding people, companies, and nations, self-acclaimed billionaire Gucci master, Ramon Abass, better known as Hushpuppi met his waterloo in 2020 when he defrauded the US of over 100 million dollars in the middle of a pandemic.

In a joint operation with the UAE security department, INTERPOL, and the FBI, the Nigerian-born fraudster who had been disguising himself as an Instagram Influencer was arrested in his Dubai residence.

Despite his criminal trial delayed due to the pandemic, the US department of justice said he faces up to 20 years imprisonment if convicted of the charges against him. Sadly, Hushpuppi is seemingly going to be behind bars for longer years as he is linked to a new conspiracy to launder 14.7 million dollars of money and cryptocurrency for North Korean hackers.

On February 17, 2021, the US Justice Department announced more news about HushPuppi’s criminal activities and what will be done about his case.

Click here to watch what was announced and what Hushpuppi’s fate will be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeDyBuUZ970

(1) (Reply)

Hot Couple Caught Having S3x In A Car While In Traffic – Watch Video / 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians / P Square No Longer In Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.