Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? (5698 Views)

How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's / “I Used To Be The One To Tell A Guy I Like Him And Then We Would Start Kissing” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? by pattye5601: 4:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Xenry:
My friend told me yesterday that his gf would usually start laughing whenever she wants to cum during action. I don't understand how that can be possible, but he was serious AF.
He asked her why she always laugh during intercourse, and she told him that it's because he's too sweet in bed.
He has been scared all these while. Though it's serious and sad, but it's still funny shaaa. grin If you see the way he was describing the laughing ehh. cheesy
Yesterday night was really funny, grin. His girl was a hard-to-get one and also a sex psycho, but her laughing still remains a mystery! grin
Mods, please no front page, leave this matter here abeg.
Re: She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? by Xenry: 6:20am On Feb 25, 2021

Re: She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? by femi4: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Xenry:
My friend told me yesterday that his gf would usually start laughing whenever she wants to cum during action. I don't understand how that can be possible, but he was serious AF.
He asked her why she always laugh during intercourse, and she told him that it's because he's too sweet in bed.
He has been scared all these while. Though it's serious and sad, but it's still funny shaaa. grin If you see the way he was describing the laughing ehh. cheesy
Yesterday night was really funny, grin. His girl was a hard-to-get one and also a sex psycho, but her laughing still remains a mystery! grin
She's renewing her youthfulness with his blood
Re: She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? by Sleepaway(f): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2021
She is the joker!!!!
Xenry:
Re: She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? by Dong2: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2021
Xenry:

E get why. Marine spirits at work bro!
Re: She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? by Stallion93(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2021
I know a girl that cries whenever she cums, as in cries with tears dropping. Mysterious Gender
Re: She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? by Jimmyubah2: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Divoc19:
It's normal to laugh. I do sometimes.
Another ogbanje spotted.

1 Like

Re: She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? by Divoc19(f): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Another ogbanje spotted.

grin
Re: She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? by Xenry: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin
Re: She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? by Duplexxx: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
How old are you
Re: She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? by IceColdVeins(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Op please note that it’s only a natural phenomenon.
Yeah it’s weird but it happens.
You may google it “laughing orgasm”

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Woman Finally Brings Something To The Table (pictures) / How Does One Regain Trust In A Relationship? / My Wife And Heavy Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.