Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (38050 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2021
snnazzy24:
I have been able to get one of her family member, I forwarded her number to them, there are family members in Lagos who will reach out to her neighbors via her number. I'm sure they will take it up from there.

So Victroian is finally gone. I still can't believe this.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by eternityk: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2021
StacyO:

That's what makes us very different.

Humanity equates being considerate and humane.

That's one or two of the main ingredients that makes humanity.

*Try not to be primitive* ?

lol humans were primitive for thousands of years before evolution gave us an upper edge
there are many animals who are compassionate to others and feel too
ever heard of elephants?
lol I repeat it again, humans are not special
we are not different to cockroaches because we ARE like cockroaches

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by kindredspirit(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2021
snnazzy24:
I have been able to get one of her family member, I forwarded her number to them, there are family members in Lagos who will reach out to her neighbors via her number. I'm sure they will take it up from there.

Well done.

Just spoke to Mr Jimmy, the neighbour who's with late victorian phone. He said some Nairalanders had called to provide useful leads about her relatives in Lagos and Warri.

He was glad and thankful that they were now making progress as they had hitherto hit a brick wall in their quest to get information for 4 days now.

Putting this up on Nairaland is yielding dividend.

Cc: fixey

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Raalsalghul: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2021
Don't even know what to say.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by blinking001(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2021
May her soul RIP
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Life is short.... If you're reading this make do of the time you've got.

Rip lady

12 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Leun: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Really don't know her but I must appreciate the good work some nairaland we'd put in reaching out, one even said he's brain is just cracking ideas of what to do. Some much kindred spirits here.

For Victorian, I pray your rest in eternal peace.

For the person that shared, the word of salvation and repentance, God bless you.

15 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Fixey: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:

Well done.

Just spoke to Mr Jimmy, the neighbour who's with late victorian phone. He said some Nairalanders had called to provide useful leads about her relatives in Lagos and Warri.

He was glad and thankful that they were now making progress as they had hitherto hit a brick wall in their quest to get information for 4 days now.

Putting this up on Nairaland is yielding dividend.

Cc: fixey

Good One

We bless God

I only hope her spirit likes it oh. I wonder how relatives who hate their one when alive would be willing to Bury them willfully

Humanity and it's hypocrisy

If I die and die in such circumstance, please no one should put a thread up for me please. It doesn't agree with me that family who for as long as ever refuse to be of any importance besides toxic negative enmity should show interest in burying me. Abeg. I'm pleading

#We all have our dates

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Freelane33(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2021
RIP embarassed
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Homeboiy: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Gosh, viva RIP

She’s from delta state

Cc
Rawpadgin
Arabiandude
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by lovat(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2021
snnazzy24:

Finally, thanks so much. Have u reached out to Mr Jimmy her neighbor who is picking her calls to reach out to family members
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Overwhelming show of love, I bet she must thrilled wherever she is. undecided

RIP Vic...

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by damtan(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2021
Jeez, I honestly hope it's not true. Her thought crossed my mind a few days ago and I wondered where she had been.
So, it's really true... OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by snnazzy24(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
lovat:
Finally, thanks so much. Have u reached out to Mr Jimmy her neighbor who is picking her calls to reach out to family members

Yeah, I reached out to him and I'm quite sure he should be in contact with the family members by now.

I don't know the deceased in person nor have I had any form of contact with her when she was alive but I was moved by the comments here and from facebook about how she's really a nice and wonderful character, I decided to give it my best shot to help find her family, it's the least she deserve even in death.

7 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by TradingSignals0: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sad But True....RIP
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
pocohantas:

RIP Vic...
there is no thrill in death, only darkness

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by lovat(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
snnazzy24:

Yeah, I reached out to him and I'm quite sure he should be in contact with the family members by now.

I don't know the deceased in person nor have I had any form of contact with her when she was alive but I was moved by the comments here and from facebook about how she's really a nice and wonderful character, I decided to give it my best shot to help find her family, it's the least she deserve even in death.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate your efforts. She was my gist partner during covid19 lockdown and we shared a lot of ideas together.

I was really sad when i heard about her demise, she is the last of her immediate family and she is gone.

Death hath dealt us a blow.

Kudos to Mr Jimmy her neighbor who has been trying to help by picking her calls and explaining everything as it goes down.

Kudos to you also for your heart of kindness. God will bless you

Missjoy29 will know about this lady also
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by bigjackass: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rip Victorian
Everyone is saying sweet things yet she was one of the most hated females on nairaland. Human beings sha

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by rawpadgin(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Homeboiy:
Gosh, viva RIP

She’s from delta state

Cc
Rawpadgin
Arabiandude

Oboy!! This one shook me���. We dey chat steady before wen i dey use my old phone. This life nor clear! Na charles babe that year na
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
bigjackass:
Rip Victorian
Everyone is saying sweet things yet she was one of the most hated females on nairaland. Human beings sha
Trust them na.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nawa o. Na so person fit die like like that, life no get meaning true true.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by rawpadgin(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
bigjackass:
Rip Victorian
Bro. Anyone who hate viva is sick! That babe na correct. We almost dated but for one thing cry cry cry
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
eternityk:

lol humans were primitive for thousands of years before evolution gave us an upper edge
there are many animals who are compassionate to others and feel too
ever heard of elephants?
lol I repeat it again, humans are not special
we are not different to cockroaches because we ARE like cockroaches
Very true.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
bigjackass:
Rip Victorian

Even the ones wey no dey gree her rest. You have to love humans. I am baffled...

4 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Even the ones wey no dey gree her rest. You have to love humans. I am baffled...
Ndi alpha males would soon come to start paying homage, fashi ehn if true true humans de turn to spirit after death, the woman for don de dish some of these morons slap.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
SegFault:

Ndi alpha males would soon come to start paying homage, fashi ehn if true true humans de turn to spirit after death, the woman for don de dish some of these morons slap.
Why are you starting gender war on this sad day? You all think we are mean and heartless but let me shock you. Most of us are good boys gone bad, no thanks to the maltreatment gotten from some of you vagina people.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
SegFault:

Lol. Please don’t make me laugh, this is a serious issue. However, I think they should maintain the energy, no need for fake or death-induced love.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Erums(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rip Victorian
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
pocohantas:

RIP Vic...
This is why you also treat everyone as the same, you hold grudges alot, you should stop it. life is too short. enjoy it while you can.

14 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This is why you also treat everyone as the same, you hold grudges alot, you should stop it. life is too short. enjoy it while you can.

I wonder why you are triggered. Anyway, the guilty are afraid...

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Please don’t make me laugh, this is a serious issue. However, I think they should maintain the energy, no need for fake or death-induced love.

Really? is this the right thread to start all these?

21 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nonexistent:
Why are you starting gender war on this sad day? You all think we are mean and heartless but let me shock you. Most of us are good boys gone bad, no thanks to the maltreatment gotten from some of you vagina people.
Don't expect much from a dumb ass, can you imagine? instead of him/she to type R.I.P and move on but he/she is here fooling him/herself, I don't know why some people don't have common sense.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / U're Doing It Wrong ! / Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.