Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (38041 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Fantasticcc: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
embarassed so sad to see this, I remember our chat with my old monicker..May she rest in piece.. Amen
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by iboboyswag(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

I never said this is a hoax yet. I'm still talking about her so called neighbors for now, how they know her Nairaland activities including her closest NL moniker but didn't know her relatives. How they can't access her next of kin through her caretaker.
How they could locate her diary but can't locate her IDs or forms bearing her next of kin details.
How they have her phone with them, it was locked. That's fine but hasn't anyone close to her called her since?
She has a fashion school, none of her students called or came to check their boss when they didn't see her?

A reading would have saved you all this shalaye...

OP has clarified how he was contacted but you persist.

8 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by NairalandSARS: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
Where that Uyaiincomparabl wey dey find her trouble that year?

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by illicit(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Eeyah....

RIP yellow Pawpaw
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
pocohantas:

I love her stories!! Half way into it, I am tearing up. Then she will add her picture for emphasis. I don’t know which it was for me, her stories or the reactions.

We have really lost NLders. Lord knows how many more are dead and we never got to know.cry

So many monikers we no longer see online are late. We just do not know

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by akeeng: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
BabbanBura:

Believe me you wont get any good tribute here except from ya fellow misguided feminists!

[img]https://media./images/8c98132a35f26bdff324ddded73751a5/tenor.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
NairalandSARS:
Where that Uyaiincomparabl wey dey find her trouble that year?
That akwa ibom girl really troll her that year, I don't know maybe it's jealousy or what.

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by The5DME(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
dominique:
This is so sad. She has spoken about her late parents, her only brother who is also late now she too is gone. An entire family wiped out like that! So darn painful sad.

She used to get badly trolled while she was using her Amelian handle, I wonder what is it about her that made people talk down on her like that. Perhaps the different stories about herself and people around her, some people she was making them up to get attention. I haven't had much interactions with her but I used to like and admire a lot of her posts especially in the family section. Without a doubt she will be missed greatly, may God rest her soul sad
You're lieing.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1stHooligan(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
rip
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by finalboss(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omg. May her soul rest in perfect peace cry
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by LotaTee: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
RIP Victoria.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
SegFault:

Look at this one, how you take know say I be "vagina person" good boys gone bad, no be only. That thing way you receive from that evil daughter of eve na moimoi compared to the nonsense you'll see in this life. And lastly, I called out the misogynists aka alpha males, not men. If you like react negatively, na then I go no say last last na small pikin you be.
You are a fool and I'm done replying you. I will rather converse with my fellow pikin than an old fool like you. I've learnt that those who go about wishing others evil are mostly the victims of that same evil so you will sure get all your bad wishes back in no time. I don't wish you evil but you see the one you wish me, you will surely not miss it in your household. Just like an undeliverable letter that goes back to the sender, wait for it, it's coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Airoflaw(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na true?
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nonexistent:
You are a fool and I'm done replying you. I will rather converse with my fellow pikin than an old fool like you. I've learnt that those who go about wishing others evil are mostly the victims of that same evil so you will sure get all your bad wishes back in no time. I don't wish you evil but you see the one you wish me, you will surely not miss it in your household. Just like an undeliverable letter that goes back to the sender, wait for it, it's coming.
See your ability to comprehend is awful, I am not wishing you evil, I am telling you that in this life you will see worse suffering, everyone must suffer in this life, so brace up and stand up, life is a bed of thorns simple.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by captainking(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:
Hello guys,

Please, is there anyone who knows this Nairalander outside Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/victorian

Her neighbours said she SLUMPED AND DIED in her house on Sunday. They said they don't know any of her relatives.

Her phone is locked and they're unable to access her contact list.

I'm posting this topic here with the hope that a friend who knows her family would see it and provide leads on how her family could be reached to claim her remains.

Anybody ??
.is this real?

I kNow this lady from fb and nl.. Wow.. So sad..
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by kindredspirit(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Update:

Just finished speaking with her neighbour this evening. He told me they had made good progress regarding establishing contact with her family.

He said he received lots of calls from some of her extended family in Delta state and some in Lagos. They said her kith and kin in the village would be holding a family meeting to discuss matters pursuant to picking up her corpse next week from the morgue in Lagos and taking it to Delta for burial.

My purpose of creating the thread early this morning has been achieved and my work is done.

Thanks to all the Nairalanders who assisted in connecting Victorian's family with her neighbours. According to the neighbour, it was until Nairalanders weighed in that they were able to make progress.

Let's all pray for the repose of the soul Victoria Puegeren. May she Rest in Peace.

Be safe everyone. Good bye.

Cc: fixey

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by captainking(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
I just went to facebook and confirmed it to be true..
May her sweet soul RIP

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
SatanicPriest:
Well that is where we are different , u are religious or probably christian.[b] i am a satanist. i dont believe in after life o people getting to reap what they sow after they die. [/b]an eye for an eye is what i stand for. do me shit and i treat your Bleep up there except if there is no way to treat it.

Am just curious. Please where does your prayer, "MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE" stand in your belief as a Satanist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by lovat(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:
Update:

Just finished speaking with her neighbour this evening. He told me they had made good progress regarding establishing contact with her family.

He said he received lots of calls from some of her extended family in Delta state and some in Lagos. They said her kith and kin in the village would be holding a family meeting to discuss matters pursuant to picking up her corpse next week from the morgue in Lagos and taking it to Delta for burial.

My purpose of creating the thread early this morning has been achieved and my work is done.

Thanks to all the Nairalanders who assisted in connecting Victorian's family with her neighbours. According to the neighbour, it was until Nairalanders weighed in that they were able to make progress.

Let's all pray for the repose of the soul Victoria Puegeren. May she Rest in Peace.

Thanks to your works today. May you be richly blessed. I will speak with Mr Jimmy latee today. That man is a hero and deserves accolades also.

God bless your good efforts today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:
Update:

Thanks for your effort. She must be proud of you wherever she is. You are appreciated. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:
Update:

Thanks man .... God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by OgwuEgo: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
So sad, May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:
Update:

Good job brother. Remain blessed and may Victorian RIP.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Tonyberries30(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
May her soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by eyinjuege: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
R.I.P Victorian
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by wumi2017(f): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
OMG rest in peace dear sister
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Silentgroper(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
pozehnani:

Come this man, you're the one jumping like a frog, while the guy you're mentioning is right. So go sit down.

You said something against the neighbors rummaging through her diary to get ops contact when you asked if they knew she was a nairalander to contact the guy.

Op didn't mention that the neighbors said they knew a nairalander. Someone else made that statement from here. Go and read from the beginning and stop parading your confused self all over the place. Been following as well and you're the frog here.

No offence.
I think u once had a feud with d demised.

Rip, pretty victorian.
i remembered our conversation abt her crush.

*sobs*
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by wumi2017(f): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Qul nafsi sai kotil maoti embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by zexy2030(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Now this beauty will be eaten by worms. Vanities upon vanities. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Twelfthman: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
May Almighty God reward you for your effort....

Rip Victoria
May God forgive your sins and grant you eternal rest.

kindredspirit:
Update:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / U're Doing It Wrong !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.