Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (38280 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Humanoid01(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2021
Sanchez01:

There is the reality check that life is short after learning that someone you got into an argument with has passed on. The feeling that you should have reached out in time or understood them will always stare at you.

Death does not change whether someone is an idiot or not, as you rightly pointed, but sympathisers become more human and realize they can let go of whatever grudge they had with the dead.
I don't know you but this single post puts up a sign that you have a sound mind. Kudos!
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2021
Would it have gladden your heart, pocohantas, if the so called trolls continue with trolling Victoria's soul on this thread just to show an indifference?

Would it have gladden your heart Pocohantas? (I ask you again)

Be honest with your conscience, Pocohantas.

Take a deep breath......

hmmmm.

Pocohantas, are you insinuating that you would have come on this thread to applaud those who use to troll her while she was alive for maintaining their indifference without showing SYMPATHY after surprisingly hearing of her demise, yet continue with trolling her soul on this thread?

Pocohantas be honest with your conscience?

Would you not have castigated them for their show of indifference as being inhumane?. Or you really would have applauded them for a remarkable deed.

What I am trying to show is the thin line between SINCERITY and HYPOCRISY.

Pocohantas let your conscience be the judge.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2021
SWEETEIGHTEEN:

Pocohantas let your conscience be the judge.

Direct your questions to troll. You all like to focus on the wrong person.

I hope it also gladdens their heart that she is dead and they never made peace with her. I

I am sure their conscience is already judging and dealing with them. Mine is at PEACE.

While at it, post with your main. Once again, I said what I said- if it triggers you, e get why!!!

Sixfeetbelle:

I think, as humans, we should always be conscious of how we treat people not minding if they'll die soon or not. We shouldn't regret our actions only after people die. That's not a good way to live.

People who trolled and abused her are forever indebted to her.

Don’t mind them. Now they are here typing “she was a nice person”, something they never told her while she was alive for fear of being tagged simps. They will move to the next prey. Peradventure the person dies, they gather again to type “he/she was a nice person”.

Is that even a sensible model? That it takes death to evoke some humanity in you. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Resurgent2016: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2021
LyfeJennings:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OOOOO LORDDDDD
GOOD GOD!!!!!
I MET THIS LADY IN PERSON SOME YEARS AGO AT HER OFFICE ON AROUND THAG PALM GROOVE/FADEYI AREA.
WE WERE FRIENDS FOR A WHILE
SHE EVEN TOLD ME ABOUT HER BROTHER THAT HAD PARTIAL STROKE AT THAT TIME.
SINCE I MOVED TO THE MAINLAND, I USUALLY PASS HER OFFICE ON MY WAY FROM WORK AND I KEEP SAYING TO MYSELF, I WOULD SOMEDAY FIND TIME TO SEE HER AND SAY HI.
THIS WAS EVEN ABOUT A MONTH BACK AND AS RECENT AS THREE OR FOUR DAYS AGO.
BUT I HAD JUST MORE THAN. TOO MUCH ON. MY MIND
OLOHUN O!!!!!
VERY PRETTY LADY AND SHE WAS ENDOWED. AHHHHH
KABIYESI, E KU ISE
GODDDDDDDD
ALLLAHHH!!!!!
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
MAY GOD IN HIS UNENDING MERCIES FORGIVE HER.
HMMMMMMM!!!
THIS LIFE IS NOTHING BUT VANITY

Hmmm, I think I know this lady. She drives a tinted camry pencil light or peugeot?

Life is a mystery......she celebrated her birthday just last month
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:

I hope it also gladdens their heart that she is dead and they never made peace with her. I

I am sure their conscience is already judging and dealing with them. Mine is at PEACE.

While at it, post with your main. Once again, I said what I said- if it triggers you, e get why!!!

Why do you like to be mischievous at every slightest opportunity?

9 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2021
SWEETEIGHTEEN:

Why do you like to be mischievous at every slightest opportunity?

Why is your conscience restless? Why are you troubled? No peace for the wicked. Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by NextD18: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Not happy with this new thou.

But aside the news, some people are naturally stoopid and quick to cause unnecessarily problems while pretending to be saints.

Someone lost her life, someone brought it here for awareness, some folks showed their condolences because the death news saddened their heart, but some "never-do-well" animals were quick to twist it to hypocrisy just to look as saints, you just want it to be that you are the only one that truly care for her, make nobody drop condolence post on the dead again?

Always seeking stoopid attention and validation from strangers.

Do you expect people to troll the dead as well? Don't you have sense? I spit on you mehn!

These are the kind of people that cause unnecessarily problems and fights during funerals, always quick to look for who to fight during burial. Every topic wey pass, you go chook mouth! Talkative

RIP to Victorian. cry

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by makydebbie(f): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
And you trolled her too, smh.

Are you a fool? Better fvck out of my mentions.
Someone I had no encounter with.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Why is your conscience restless? Why are you troubled? No peace for the wicked. Bye

What I want to be established is just that line between SINCERITY and HYPOCRISY. To the truely humane, we know where you belong.

4 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by makydebbie(f): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2021
Omo you people shouldn't being your stupidity to my side it's too early. Go and pick stones or something if you've nothing to do.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Humanoid01(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2021
kindredspirit:
Update:

Just finished speaking with her neighbour this evening. He told me they had made good progress regarding establishing contact with her family.

He said he received lots of calls from some of her extended family in Delta state and some in Lagos. They said her kith and kin in the village would be holding a family meeting to discuss matters pursuant to picking up her corpse next week from the morgue in Lagos and taking it to Delta for burial.

My purpose of creating the thread early this morning has been achieved and my work is done.

Thanks to all the Nairalanders who assisted in connecting Victorian's family with her neighbours. According to the neighbour, it was until Nairalanders weighed in that they were able to make progress.

Let's all pray for the repose of the soul Victoria Puegeren. May she Rest in Peace.

Be safe everyone. Good bye.

Cc: fixey
You have done a very good job. With the way you took it upon yourself to ensure the ease of the whole situation, I pray that for your sake, people will go out of their way to make things easy for you. You're firmly appreciated!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2021
bigjackass:
sorry but I hope you don't intend giving them money. If so, think about it very well because those people were never there for her when she was alive. She was like someone with no relatives. See how hard it has been to find a single relative for days. It will be better you use the money to buy flowers and go place it on her grave than give absentee relatives to eat peppersoup

Well said. For a second yesterday, I was wondering if they needed financial support. Then I remembered they weren’t even there when she was alive and I just deleted the thought.

They should give her the simplest burial they can afford. It is even a painful one and should be as quiet as possible.

10 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2021
NextD18:
[s]Not happy with this new thou.

But aside the news, some people are naturally stoopid and quick to cause unnecessarily problems while pretending to be saints.

Someone lost her life, someone brought it here for awareness, some folks showed their condolences because the death news saddened their heart, but some "never-do-well" animals were quick to twist it to hypocrisy just to look as saints, you just want it to be that you are the only one that truly care for her, make nobody drop condolence post on the dead again?

Always seeking stoopid attention and validation from strangers.

Do you expect people to troll the dead as well? Don't you have sense? I spit on you mehn!

These are the kind of people that cause unnecessarily problems and fights during funerals, always quick to look for who to fight during burial. Every topic wey pass, you go chook mouth! Talkative[/s]

Coming from you, this is trash, but as expected, the culprits are triggered. Come to think of it, are you not the same person always calling out celebs for typing RIP for their colleagues they never cared for while alive? What changed? Abi because you are on this table? You people are identifying yourselves one after the other.

RIP to her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Humanoid01(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2021
I never got to have any personal encounter of any sort with her, but this is painful to me, I don't know why. I also don't know exactly why but I always had a weird feeling about that lady.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2021
bigjackass:
sorry but I hope you don't intend giving them money. If so, think about it very well because those people were never there for her when she was alive. She was like someone with no relatives. See how hard it has been to find a single relative for days. It will be better you use the money to buy flowers and go place it on her grave than give absentee relatives to eat peppersoup
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2021
RIP to Victorian.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Saintmary(f): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Life is short man, RIP Ma'am.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by NextD18: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2021
House1411:

Really? is this the right thread to start all these?
Asin eh! So disgusting!

14 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2021
NextD18:

Asin eh! So disgusting!

Shut up! Who are you Donstan18 to talk about disgusting? So where should we talk about it? On Food thread? Same you that goes about mocking a Nlder with barrenness? You and your kind are pained because you know yourselves and I am right here to point your hypocrisy in your face!

If you like, type epistle and disgusting, I will still repeat what I said.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by NextD18: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2021
Nonexistent:
Why are you starting gender war on this sad day? You all think we are mean and heartless but let me shock you. Most of us are good boys gone bad, no thanks to the maltreatment gotten from some of you vagina people.
I've been on this forum long enough to tell you that some of these folks attacking people that showed their sympathies don't even care that she's dead.

They are more concerned on those who are qualified to show sympathy, as per minister of corpse wey dem be.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by NextD18: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2021
kindredspirit:
Update:

Just finished speaking with her neighbour this evening. He told me they had made good progress regarding establishing contact with her family.

He said he received lots of calls from some of her extended family in Delta state and some in Lagos. They said her kith and kin in the village would be holding a family meeting to discuss matters pursuant to picking up her corpse next week from the morgue in Lagos and taking it to Delta for burial.

My purpose of creating the thread early this morning has been achieved and my work is done.

Thanks to all the Nairalanders who assisted in connecting Victorian's family with her neighbours. According to the neighbour, it was until Nairalanders weighed in that they were able to make progress.

Let's all pray for the repose of the soul Victoria Puegeren. May she Rest in Peace.

Be safe everyone. Good bye.

Cc: fixey
You did well man. You actually tried making it possible for her family to know about the sad incident.

I must also commend your ability not to let trolls and animals derail the thread or distract you with unnecessarily and sensitive comments. Keep it up.

22 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Y'all should just allow this lady rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2021
NextD18:

You did well man. You actually tried making it possible for her family to know about the sad incident.

I must also commend your ability not to let trolls and animals derail the thread or distract you with unnecessarily and sensitive comments. Keep it up.

Let your conscience keep whipping you. Keep quoting people. I like how restless you all are.

MejiLoyon:
Y'all should just allow this lady rest in peace

She will rest in peace, but people who consciously added to her pains and go about doing same would not have peace.

NextD18:

I've been on this forum long enough to tell you that some of these folks attacking people that showed their sympathies don't even care that she's dead.

They are more concerned on those who are qualified to show sympathy, as per minister of corpse wey dem be.

Just as you made yourself Minister of Womb Affairs to know when Adesua should give birth or Minister of Giveaway, to know who should give.

Can you see it is guilty conscience worrying you? Remain troubled.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Let your conscience keep whipping you. Keep quoting people. I like how restless you all are.

She will rest in peace, but people who consciously added to her pains and go about doing same would not have peace.

Just as you made yourself Minister of Womb Affairs to know when Adesua should give birth or Minister of Giveaway, to know who should give.

Can you see it is guilty conscience worrying you? Remain troubled.
Just let it be, human beings are naturally worse than scum so just let it be.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2021
SegFault:

Just let it be, human beings are naturally worse than scum so just let it be.

Imagine NextD18 that trolls with barrenness coming to claim holier than thou? That is how they exhibit such maliciousness, then form condolence in death. Wicked people!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by NextD18: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Imagine NextD18 that trolls with barrenness coming to claim holier than thou? That is how they exhibit such maliciousness, then form condolence in death. Wicked people!
People like that are hopeless and have low self-esteem therefore in making people sad they get some self esteem, just leave it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2021
:'{

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by sylve11: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Nonexistent:
You did a good job, thank you. Always check your blood sugars people, diabetes is a silent and fast killer. I'm not saying it killed her but slumping in the bathroom followed by sudden death could be heart attack occasioned by high sugar in the blood. Buy sugar monitors and check your sugar level at least once a month especially if you are above 30years. If you urinate frequently, get dehydrated easily, get tired easily, breathe irregularly, sweat profusely, dizzy sometimes, run go check that sugar in your blood. If you are above 30, stop eating white rice, eat brown rice, replace sugar with zero calories sweetener, stop eating eba and eat 100% wheat flour, replace mineral with unsweetened zobo, stop eating yams, eat unripe plantains, and above all, lose some weight. I hope this helps someone.

cool
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2021
NextD18:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I saw everything you did up there. Nothing pains more than being Ignored. Most especially the Vjay peeps. They usually go berserk when they are being Ignored and will do everything to provoke you. Regardless of whatever have ensued In the past. You have done so well to have maintained your manly status. Nice one, keep It up and be good to people. I still have my BBM and WhatsApp Chats with the deceased and I have once Visited her at her residence around Obanikoro Area. May her soul continue to rest In the bosom of the Lord.......

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by rawpadgin(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Arabiandude:

Yeah my brother, you are right. I think she and charles dated but it never worked because of distance I guess
King, na you be Arabiandude? Where you enter since my guy? shocked
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:

I hope it also gladdens their heart that she is dead [/b]and they never made peace with her. I

[b]I am sure their conscience is already judging and dealing with them. Mine is at PEACE.

Don’t mind them. Now they are here typing “she was a nice person”, something they never told her while she was alive for fear of being tagged simps. They will move to the next prey. Peradventure the person dies, they gather again to type “he/she was a nice person”.

Is that even a sensible model? That it takes death to evoke some humanity in you. undecided undecided

Our dear miss chuchuchu of the year, already has an autopsy report grin
Becos they disagree with her views or opinion, how does that disenfranchise them from saying she is nice, was she wicked.
when vic was alive its not as if you were her friend, you avoid each other, so wassup with the amotekun camouflage. you've said ur R.i.p let others do theirs in peace.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.