Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (40175 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
NairalandSARS:
Where that Uyaiincomparabl wey dey find her trouble that year?
dem both settled after their splat and started talking to each other
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by The5DME(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
lefulefu:
dem both settled after their splat and started talking to each other

You don tey for this forum oh. You suppose don be mid by now sef.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
The5DME:

You don tey for this forum oh. You suppose don be mid by now sef.
wetin be mid? Or u mean mode? I doubt if I go get dat time to be a mode and as for tey for here majority of the users here also don tey.na d deactivating and creating of new moniker's dey deceive u

5 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
The5DME:

You're lieing.
how u take know say she dey lie since u be newbie
U registered here 2nd january 2021
Abi u sef na old user too using a new moniker? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Arabiandude: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2021
rawpadgin:
Oboy!! This one shook me���. We dey chat steady before wen i dey use my old phone. This life nor clear! Na charles babe that year na
Yeah my brother, you are right. I think she and charles dated but it never worked because of distance I guess

4 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Sanchez01:

There is the reality check that life is short after learning that someone you got into an argument with has passed on. The feeling that you should have reached out in time or understood them will always stare at you.

Death does not change whether someone is an idiot or not, as you rightly pointed, but sympathisers become more human and realize they can let go of whatever grudge they had with the dead.

But does the dead let go of the grudge they have with you?

I think, as humans, we should always be conscious of how we treat people not minding if they'll die soon or not. We shouldn't regret our actions only after people die. That's not a good way to live.

People who trolled and abused her are forever indebted to her.

8 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by LyfeJennings(m): 12:57am On Feb 26, 2021
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OOOOO LORDDDDD
GOOD GOD!!!!!
I MET THIS LADY IN PERSON SOME YEARS AGO AT HER OFFICE ON AROUND THAG PALM GROOVE/FADEYI AREA.
WE WERE FRIENDS FOR A WHILE
SHE EVEN TOLD ME ABOUT HER BROTHER THAT HAD PARTIAL STROKE AT THAT TIME.
SINCE I MOVED TO THE MAINLAND, I USUALLY PASS HER OFFICE ON MY WAY FROM WORK AND I KEEP SAYING TO MYSELF, I WOULD SOMEDAY FIND TIME TO SEE HER AND SAY HI.
THIS WAS EVEN ABOUT A MONTH BACK AND AS RECENT AS THREE OR FOUR DAYS AGO.
BUT I HAD JUST MORE THAN. TOO MUCH ON. MY MIND
OLOHUN O!!!!!
VERY PRETTY LADY AND SHE WAS ENDOWED. AHHHHH
KABIYESI, E KU ISE
GODDDDDDDD
ALLLAHHH!!!!!
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
MAY GOD IN HIS UNENDING MERCIES FORGIVE HER.
HMMMMMMM!!!
THIS LIFE IS NOTHING BUT VANITY

4 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by LyfeJennings(m): 1:00am On Feb 26, 2021
dominique:
This is so sad. She has spoken about her late parents, her only brother who is also late now she too is gone. An entire family wiped out like that! So darn painful sad.

She used to get badly trolled while she was using her Amelian handle, I wonder what is it about her that made people talk down on her like that. Perhaps the different stories about herself and people around her, some people she was making them up to get attention. I haven't had much interactions with her but I used to like and admire a lot of her posts especially in the family section. Without a doubt she will be missed greatly, may God rest her soul sad

YES, AMELIA WAS THE HANDLE I KNEW HER WITH
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by LyfeJennings(m): 1:01am On Feb 26, 2021
The5DME:

You're lieing.

No he is not
To have mentioned her brother
I was quite close to her some many years back
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by sylve11: 1:02am On Feb 26, 2021
Sad............ sad cool
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I think, as humans, we should always be conscious of how we treat people not minding if they'll die soon or not. We shouldn't regret our actions only after people die. That's not a good way to live.

The energy some ppl take in trolling here ehn baffles me cheesy.Having a little splat here and there that one is normal but to carry trolling as work to me such a person is jobless
May she rip

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:23am On Feb 26, 2021
lefulefu:
The energy some ppl take in trolling here ehn baffles me cheesy.Having a little splat here and there that one is normal but to carry trolling as work to me such a person is jobless
May she rip

Exactly the point Poco and Seg was trying to make. I personally don't know the lady like that, but when I joined this forum, I met intense trolling being done on three ladies in particular: Poco, Coco and Funmi. To me, it was just something else and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't figure out what they did that was so bad they had to troll them. Same thing they did to zzor and are now doing to sapphire. Troll people with their personal stories and call it 'catching cruise'

Now imagine if one of them was dead and I see all those monikers typing 'she's a good lady' everywhere, imagine how pissed off at them I would have been.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who trolled this Victoria lady endlessly, even after knowing her personal stories, should not even pretend to feel sorry for her cause I know it's all an act. After this RIP, they would continue with their nasty behavior until the next.

Forgive my long talk, jare.

How are you? Long time? I noticed from comments here that you were good friends with her?

5 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 26, 2021
This is saddening. cry
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Exactly the point Poco and Seg was trying to make. I personally don't know the lady like that, but when I joined this forum, I met intense trolling being done on three ladies in particular: Poco, Coco and Funmi. To me, it was just something else and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't figure out what they did that was so bad they had to troll them. Same thing they did to zzor and are now doing to sapphire. Troll people with their personal stories and call it 'catching cruise'

Now imagine if one of them was dead and I see all those monikers typing 'she's a good lady' everywhere, imagine how pissed off at them I would have been.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who trolled this Victoria lady endlessly, even after knowing her personal stories, should not even pretend to feel sorry for her cause I know it's all an act. After this RIP, they would continue with their nasty behavior until the next.

Forgive my long talk, jare.

How are you? Long time? I noticed from comments here that you were good friends with her?
well for poco and the others u mentioned since they couldnt get any personal info on them the trolling wouldnt be that effective.for victorian though she was a little bit trusting and would spill her little of her personal info here and there maybe telling some ppl who might pretend to be her friend on her contact then come on with masked monikers to troll her on nl.at one time she deactivated her other moniker and stayed away from nl.i dont know what could have gingered the bitter trolling but from what some ladies always say here there is this perception that when a guy likes u here and maybe asks u out in pm and u refuse then it hits on his ego and he resorts to trolling.Not saying all guys do it here but it seems some disturbed individuals do this if u would folllow what some ladies tend to say here.
Oh sure we were quite good friends online..one thing about victorian is that she quite friendly and easy to mingle with and though she loves talking quite a bit i am used to that cheesy.She was the only nairalander i told i was traveling when i was preparing for my journey and she was wishing me well and all.Though after i traveled i di.dnt chat that regularly with her cos of busy stuffs over here.Quite painful sha that it has to end this way embarassed
lol nope ur talks wasnt that much

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:28am On Feb 26, 2021
lefulefu:
well for poco and the others u mentioned since they couldnt get any personal info on them the trolling wouldnt be that effective.for victorian though she was a little bit trusting and would spill her little of her personal info here and there maybe telling some ppl who might pretend to be her friend on her contact then come on with masked monikers to troll her on nl.at one time she deactivated her other moniker and stayed away from nl.i dont know what could have gingered the bitter trolling but from what some ladies always say here there is this perception that when a guy likes u here and maybe asks u out in pm and u refuse then it hits on his ego and he resorts to trolling.Not saying all guys do it here but it seems some disturbed individuals do this if u would folllow what some ladies tend to say here.
Oh sure we were quite good friends online..one thing about victorian is that she quite friendly and easy to mingle with and though she loves talking quite a bit i am used to that cheesy.She was the only nairalander i told i was traveling when i was preparing for my journey and she was wishing me well and all.Though after i traveled i di.dnt chat that regularly with her cos of busy stuffs over here.Quite painful sha that it has to end this way embarassed
lol nope ur talks wasnt that much

That's good. About Victoria, I mean. Good people always leave fond memories for the people who knew them. In a way, I hope she's in a better place now and that some of her trolls reconciled with her before her death. I hate when people abuse someone's goodness and she sounds like she had a lot of it.

Lefu, you abandoned us here. Na wah ooh. Na so sweet obodo oyibo sweet you say make you no gbadu us?

I think there was a time this year you weren't really that active here, abi?
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

That's good. About Victoria, I mean. Good people always leave fond memories for the people who knew them. In a way, I hope she's in a better place now and that some of her trolls reconciled with her before her death. I hate when people abuse someone's goodness and she sounds like she had a lot of it.

Lefu, you abandoned us here. Na wah ooh. Na so sweet obodo oyibo sweet you say make you no gbadu us?

yes o i hope some of them reconciled with her.one thing i like about her though and why i made friends with her online is that she rarely keep grudges.i remember there was splat she had with uyaicomprable or something..i not sabi spell her moniker cheesy
u know the calabar chick here abi akwa ibom chick.There were having it hot and insulting each other then to days later they made up and started talking to each other cheesy.thats how she was.Anyway good thing is that a number of guys liked her here if u go through her posts and any person u see hating bitterly on her was probably a bitter troll.same way i saw she was liked on facebook and i am sure in real life she was loved as well

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

lol not really active cos my hands dey really full right now cheesy.maybe once in a while just to get any news about naija and laugh a little on the caleb news i might peek in a bit cheesy
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Mrscarter(f): 3:16am On Feb 26, 2021
kindredspirit:
Hello guys,

Please, is there anyone who knows this Nairalander outside Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/victorian

Her neighbours said she SLUMPED AND DIED in her house on Sunday. They said they don't know any of her relatives.

Her phone is locked and they're unable to access her contact list.

I'm posting this topic here with the hope that a friend who knows her family would see it and provide leads on how her family could be reached to claim her remains.

Anybody ??

Naww. That's sad she's so young cry
Rip
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by krissyb85: 3:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 26, 2021
Emmm. Op. Kindly link me with any family member they finally see. At all at all....make we no loud am
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:55am On Feb 26, 2021
makydebbie:
Awwn, she was so lovely and lively. May her soul rest in peace.

Rip Victorian. cry
And you trolled her too, smh.

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by The5DME(m): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2021
lefulefu:
wetin be mid? Or u mean mode? I doubt if I go get dat time to be a mode and as for tey for here majority of the users here also don tey.na d deactivating and creating of new moniker's dey deceive u
I mean mod

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by The5DME(m): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2021
lefulefu:
how u take know say she dey lie since u be newbie
U registered here 2nd january 2021
Abi u sef na old user too using a new moniker? cheesy

Na 2019 me join Nairaland fully.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Humanoid01(m): 6:17am On Feb 26, 2021
eternityk:

but people will die, people die everyday,as we are talking right now people are still dying
u didn't cry when u see your chicken die,you didn't cry when u see animals die
why then do u feel sad about something that happens everyday and something you know will happen to all of us soon
this life is not precious,life just exists and then it dies.
it is the law of the universe, what you do or think doesn't matter at the end of the day because we are all pieces of shittt
our existence is pathetic,but u know what is more pathetic? humans,even though we human know this fact,we tend to pretend it doesn't happen and then when somebody dies we all act surprised
people die every God dam fuckinnnnggg day
there is not surprising or sad or bad or cruel about it
it's just the law of the universe
the earlier we accept this fact the better we stop acting like a cry babies when someone dies
our existence is meaningless
we human beings are too proud to think we matter
we are not at all different to those chicken rats animals that die anyhow
because that's what we humans are.
pathetic!
God exists. We live, we die but as humans, we all have a divine purpose on this earth. Eternity exists, and our eternal destinations are determined by the life we live here. Until you believe these things, you'll continue to place humans in the same position as animals.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Chai.. So sad.Rip to her I just hope yoruba demons weren't involved sad
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by bigjackass: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Emmm. Op. Kindly link me with any family member they finally see. At all at all....make we no loud am
sorry but I hope you don't intend giving them money. If so, think about it very well because those people were never there for her when she was alive. She was like someone with no relatives. See how hard it has been to find a single relative for days. It will be better you use the money to buy flowers and go place it on her grave than give absentee relatives to eat peppersoup

10 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by eternityk: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Humanoid01:

God exists. We live, we die but as humans, we all have a divine purpose on this earth. Eternity exists, and our eternal destinations are determined by the life we live here. Until you believe these things, you'll continue to place humans in the same position as animals.
the reason why u believe humans are special is because of your evolution given brain that has intelligence
let natural disasters happen,which will happen and people die in large numbers,that's when u will know how pathetic humans are
u haven't experienced any of this,u are in this bubble created by your pastors churches family that won't open your brain to reality
I will just tell u that nature and reality are very very harsh when they show u how the world is
be living in your bubble,I can assure you a test is still coming for you
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2021
bigjackass:
Rip Victorian
Everyone is saying sweet things yet she was one of the most hated females on nairaland. Human beings sha
There is this part of us that always feel pit for the dead, even when they are our enemies.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by damtan(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2021
It's best to stay off nairaland if you have health issues especially when trolls are unto you. The trolling alone can cause some negative effects in your body. If you no get thick skin, stay off nairaland.
RIP Victorian

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Humanoid01(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2021
eternityk:

the reason why u believe humans are special is because of your evolution given brain that has intelligence
let natural disasters happen,which will happen and people die in large numbers,that's when u will know how pathetic humans are
u haven't experienced any of this,u are in this bubble created by your pastors churches family that won't open your brain to reality
I will just tell u that nature and reality are very very harsh when they show u how the world is
be living in your bubble,I can assure you a test is still coming for you
If it's because of our "evolution-given brain" , why then was it given to just us? Why hasn't any other organism evolved to our level after thousands of years? Why is it just us at the top of the chain? Oh! It's just a thing of chance?

I don't need to have a personal experience to know how harsh nature is on those who are partakers of it, but that should not change my belief about how special we are. We are not complex for nothing. Look at how small our brains are, compared to some other animals with larger ones, and look at the amazing things we do.

In the beginning, God said we should dominate the world, and that is exactly what is at play here -- utter dominance. Speaking of test, I've had my own share of that but it doesn't tell me how worthless I am.

Thanks for sharing your opinion but please, let's not derail the thread any further. You can quote me elsewhere if you wish to continue this conversation.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by eternityk: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Humanoid01:

If it's because of our "evolution-given brain" , why then was it given to just us? Why hasn't any other organism evolved to our level after thousands of years? Why is it just us at the top of the chain? Oh! It's just a thing of chance?

I don't need to have a personal experience to know how harsh nature is on those who are partakers of it, but that should not change my belief about how special we are. We are not complex for nothing. Look at how small our brains are, compared to some other animals with larger ones, and look at the amazing things we do.

In the beginning, God said we should dominate the world, and that is exactly what is at play here -- utter dominance. Speaking of test, I've had my own share of that but it doesn't tell me how worthless I am.

lol,there are something called chances, there are something called luck
that's why in this world today there are people that even if u inject HIV virus into their body they won't have HIV because their genes Is different
that's how our universe started that's how our solar system started and that's how our planet called earth formed
everything is nothing but chances,one in a million or billion or trillion ,that's how invention also happen after many trial,there will also be that one thing that's stand out from the rest
that's what happened to humans
do u know that there are other types of humans different to homo sapiens which we are?
but many of them died out
many types of humans formed in the past but because of natural disasters like super volcanoes eruption meteorite hitting earth and apocalyptic events changed how our world is now
till today in countries like Indonesia Philippines,they are still finding different types of humans different to homo sapiens which we are which have died off millions of years ago
that's y many humans today trace their beginning to Africa because that's where homo sapiens formed before spreading all over the globe and homo sapiens were just lucky to not have died out like others
see if u want us to continue talking,give me money
I'm broke as fucc
arguing won't fill my belly
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The dead does not have any grudges. When you are dead, you go back to the dust. You can no longer remember anything, nor think of anything.

I agree that we should be conscious of how we treat people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

The Nigeria Policewoman (photos) / Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.